快喝 快喝 快喝 快喝 快喝
Chug, chug, chug, chug, chug, chug, chug,
快喝 快喝 快喝 快喝
chug, chug, chug, chug, chug, chug,
快喝 快喝 快喝
chug, chug, chug!
我的天啊
Oh, my god.
我的天
Oh, my god.
真棒
Nice.
你很快就会堕落
Pretty soon, you'll be a degenerate,
就像我们一样
just like us.
看起来道格想和会计部的女士
It looks like Doug is trying to share
分享一些他的人力资源
some of his human resources with the ladies in accounting.
或许他想重回情场
You know, maybe he's trying to get back in the game.
干杯
Cheers!
注意点 否则我就向道格举报你
Be careful, otherwise I'll report you to Doug
在工作场所性骚扰我
for workplace harassment.
不可能 兄弟
No way, man.
你在办公室派对上强迫一位卑微的助理
You coerced a lowly assistant into beer games
玩啤酒游戏
at an office party.
你知道你不会得到奖金的
You know you're not getting the payout.
确实
True.
或许他只会给我一个马克杯
He'd probably just give me a
上面印着"有些大问题"
Kind of a Big Deal mug.
我有点头晕
I'm a little woozy.
-飘飘欲仙了 -得了吧
- Lightweight. - Oh, boo.
你还好吗
Oh, are you okay?
没事
Yeah.
办公室派对太多了
Too much office party.
这是个恶心的玩笑还是什么
Is this a sick joke or something?!
这一点都不好笑
It's not funny!
没事的
It's okay.
没事的 我没事
It's okay, I'm okay.
天啊 我头好痛 你怎么样
我在房♥里留了个礼物
还是在你身体里呢
祝你找到
我怎么了
What happened to me?
我们无法找到
We weren't able to collect
任何能证明强♥暴♥的相关证据
any conclusive evidence for the rape kit.
这并不是说你没有被侵犯
Doesn't mean you weren't assaulted,
只是说明并没有精♥子♥
it just means there was no sperm
或者其他证据留下
or other evidence left behind.
但是根据你的症状和昏迷的事实
But based on symptoms and blackout,
我认为可以肯定你是被下药了
I feel pretty confident you were roofied.
做一个血检可以确认这一点
A blood test will be able to confirm you are.
如果你愿意 我们还可以做暴露后预防
If you want, we can prescribe postexposure prophylaxis
以避免艾滋病感染
to prevent HIV infection,
还可以做紧急避孕
as well as emergency contraception to
防止怀孕
to prevent pregnancy.
我们在血检中做了各种性病检测
We've run a full panel on your blood to test for any STDs,
不过我建议
though I'd suggest also testing
一个月后再来诊所检查一次
in another month at the clinic.
我们还可以替你报♥警♥
We can also contact the police on your behalf.
被下药是警方十分重视的事
Being roofied is something the police would take seriously.
我都不知道他对我做了什么
I don't even know what he did to me.
凯莎
Hey, Keisha.
听说你病了我很抱歉
Sorry to hear you're sick.
多喝水
Drink lots of fluids if you can.
只是想提醒你一下
I just wanted to give you a heads up
我看到你在会计年度前
that I saw you're actually out of sick days
已经没有病假可以用了
until the end of the fiscal year.
我只能暂时扣你的工资了
I'm gonna have to dock your pay.
但是好起来是最重要的
But focus on getting better.
回见
See you soon.
看起来你周末也在继续派对啊
You look like you kept the party going all weekend.
我感觉我有点不对劲
There's something wrong with me.
所有性传播疾病测试
All the STD tests from the hospital
都表明一切正常
came back clear.
不可能 我知道自己身体里面不对劲
No, I know there is something wrong with me, inside.
这是遭遇侵犯后的正常反应
That's a natural feeling when you've been violated
你会觉得身体好像不是自己的
and made to feel like your body isn't your own.
他做了什么
What did he do?
他用避孕套了吗
Did he wear a condom?
他拍照片了吗
Did he take pictures?
他做了什么
What did he do?
我一直在努力回忆
I keep trying to remember,
但就是一片空白
but it's just a black hole.
凯莎 我觉得你要接受现实
Keisha, I think you have to face the possibility
你可能永远也记不起来了
you may never know,
这样你就不会永远困在这个黑洞里
so you don't stay stuck in that hole forever.
怎么做
How?
我们帮你
With us.
我们会一直帮助你
We're here to help you.
你不是一个人在战斗
You're not alone.
别磨磨蹭蹭了 回去工作吧
Quit dillydallying and get back to work.
去你的
Screw you.
不要 不要 不
Oh, no, no, no, no!
我身体里面有什么
What's inside of me?
你还好吗
Are you okay?
如果你需要找个人谈谈
If you ever need to talk to someone about anything--
莫林 介意我把凯莎借走一会吗
Hey, Maureen, do you mind if I steal Keisha for a minute?
你还好吗
You okay?
你看起来昨天睡得很晚
You look like you had a late, late night.
你也许想要理清楚
You might wanna smooth that out.
听我说 我知道事情有点不受控制了
Listen, I know things have been off,
但我想跟你坦白
but I wanna come clean.
我有了份新工作
I got a new job.
-什么 -听着 凯莎
- What? - Listen, Keisha,
我觉得你很棒
I think you're super cool.
我不想因为我们不在一起工作了
And I don't wanna not hang out with you
就和你断了联♥系♥
because we're not working together anymore.
-想什么时候去吃个晚饭吗 -不
- Wanna grab dinner sometime? - No!
放开我
Get off of me!
放开我
Get off of me!
凯莎
Keisha?!
桑贾伊脸上被划伤了 现在他已经走了
Sanjay had a scratch on his face, and now Sanjay is gone.
但我要告诉你
But I have to tell you,
不管你提出什么正式的控诉
regardless of any of any formal complaint,
这必须记录在你的档案里
we have to make a note of this in your file.
这上升到肢体冲突了
I mean, that was a physical altercation.
拜托 我很需要这个工作
Please, I really need this job.
凯莎 老实说
Keisha, to be honest with you,
你在过去几周里的状态一直很不稳定
you have been unpredictable these last couple of weeks,
你的表现也明显下滑
and your performance has slipped significantly.
我本来打算找你
I mean, I was planning on calling you in
进行正式的谈话
for a formal check-in anyway.
我最近有一些
I know, I've been dealing
私人问题
with some personal issues.
你在过去的一年里做出了很大的贡献
You've been a great asset this last year,
我个人来说
and I personally ,
肯定是不希望你离开的
I don't wanna have to let you go.
我遇到了一些很糟糕的事
Something bad happened to me.
我不需要说细节
I don't need to go into the details.
其实我也不知道到底是怎么回事
I don't even really have all of them, honestly.
这是最痛苦的 这种未知
And that's the hardest part, the not knowing.
要把我吞噬了
It's eating me up.
这已经占据了我整个人
It's taking up all of the space inside of me.
我满脑子只有那些
It's all I can think about,
那种无力的感觉
the sense of powerlessness,
无助的感觉
helplessness.
我觉得我要窒息了
I feel like I'm choking.
所以你才伤害你自己吗
Is that why you're hurting yourself?
我感觉我体内存在着某种东西
It feels like I have something inside of me,
某种我不想要的东西
something I don't want,