他想告诉你他对你的文化很感兴趣
he wants to show you that he's interested in your culture.
他很喜欢你
He's kind of obsessed with you.
那也是他的文化
His culture, too.
没错
Exactly!
拜托 妈妈
C'mon, Ma,
我们都在努力
we're all trying here.
和她的海地岛
惊喜
Surprise!
海地是一座岛屿 非常美丽
Haiti's an island, it's beautiful.
到处都是水 还有很好的人
It has water everywhere and very nice people,
就像奶奶一样
like Grandmere!
但是后来 发生了地震
But then, the earthquake came.
大楼倒塌 很多人死了
Buildings fall and a lot of people died.
但是还是有水
But the water's still there.
那里有魔法
There was magic there.
那叫巫毒术
It's called voodoo.
爸爸觉得那是传说 但我觉得那是真的
Dad thinks it's stories but I think it's real.
有人说那保护了海地的总统
Some people say it protects the president in Haiti.
人们都叫他
People call him
杜瓦利埃医生
Papa Doc Duvalier.
有人说杜瓦利埃医生是邪恶的反基♥督♥
Some people say Papa Doc was evil like the anti-Christ.
所以他们想要干掉他
So they tried to get rid of him.
但是他当了很久很久的总统
But he stayed president for a long, long time.
他用他强大的军队 背包叔叔
He controlled the whole country
控制了整个国家
with his powerful army, the Tonton Macoute.
他杀死了他们所有的巫毒牧师
He murdered all their voodoo priests.
他杀了很多人
He killed a lot of people,
还记得吗 奶奶
remember that, Grandmere?
还记得你妈妈和背包叔叔吗 奶奶
Remember your mother and Tonton Macoute, Grandmere?
妈妈和爸爸只会听我的话
Mommy and Daddy only answer to me,
就像我是杜瓦利埃医生 他们是我的背包叔叔
like I'm Papa Doc and they're my Tonton Macoute.
杜瓦利埃医生不是牧师
Papa Doc was no priest,
你不是杜瓦利埃
and you are not Papa Doc!
但是你体内有邪恶
But you have some kind of evil inside of you
是你的邪恶
all your own!
妈妈 爸爸 离开
Mommy, Daddy, leave!
奶奶
Grandmere,
只剩你和我了
it's only you and me now.
妈妈 爸爸 离开
Mommy, Daddy, leave!
奶奶
Grandmere?
你在哪里
Where are you?
你在哪里
Where are you?
我就在这里
I'm right here!
不 算了
Nope, nevermind.
释放出来 释放出来
Release him! Release him!
救我 救我 爸爸 救我
Help me! Help me, Daddy, help me!
释放出来 释放出来
Release him! Release him!
释放出来 不
Release him! No!
你以为你在干什么
What the hell do you think you're doing?
我们要释放出雷克斯体内的恶魔
We have to release the devil inside Rex!
放开我
Let me go!
释放出来 他有
Release him! He's got the,
他体内有恶魔
He's got the devil in him!
他体内有恶魔
He's got the devil in him!
我们要反抗 我们要反抗 我们要反抗
We need to fight, we need to fight! We need to fight!
够了 我受够鬼故事了
Enough! I'm tired of ghost stories!
把她弄出去
Get her out!
约翰
John!
爸爸 不
Daddy, no!
救救我
Help me, please,
求你救救我
please help me.
救我
Help me, please!
求求你
Please!
求求你 救救我
Please, help me, help me...
求求你 求求你
Please! Please!
和奶奶说再见
Say goodbye to Grandma!
再见 奶奶
Goodbye, Grandma!