还有一份全职的工作
you have a full-time career and
很多女人无法兼顾这两头
and uh, you know, most, most women couldn't balance both.
-你冷吗 -嗯
- You cold? - Yeah.
来 穿上这个
Here, put this on.
不用 不用
No, no, no.
穿上吧
Put it on.
我有个更好的主意
I have a better idea.
我很久没有被人这样拥抱过了
I haven't been held like this in a really long time.
感觉就像家一样
It feels like home.
我知道
I know.
我也这么觉得
I feel the same way.
对不起 对不起
I'm sorry, I'm sorry.
嗯 不要在这里
Right, not here.
我们去你家 亲热一下 哄艾瑞斯上♥床♥
Let's go to your place, we'll snuggle up, put Iris to bed.
也许我们可以在多出来约会几次后再安排
Maybe we can arrange something after a few dates,
开个房♥什么的
you know, get a hotel?
我只是 我要慢慢来
I just, I have to take it a bit slower.
我需要再多了解你
I just have to get to know you better.
你能理解吗
Understand?
我能理解
I understand that, you know,
我这样的可以去开房♥
I'm good enough for a hotel,
但是不配去你家
but not good enough to go to your home--
不 不是这个意思
No, that's not what it was at all,
-不是这个意思 -不 听着
- that's not what it was-- - No, no, listen,
我不会忍♥受
I'm not gonna be insulted
你这种贱♥人♥的侮辱 明白吗
by a bitch like you, you understand me?
你天天工作
You work all the time
家里还有个小孩 真恶心
and you have a little baby at your house, that's disgusting.
放开我
Let me go!
你没事吧
Hey, are you okay?
我没事
Yeah, I'm good.
看来我看错他了
I guess I was wrong about him.
我保证会弥补你的
汉娜 不要不理我
我保证会弥补你的
汉娜 不要无视我
回答我
不要无视我
该死
Dammit.
汉娜 我们能谈谈吗
Hana, can we talk?
别烦我
Leave me alone.
我和你没什么好说的
I got nothing to say to you.
听着 你知道我的
Look, you know me.
你知道我是个好人
You know that I'm a good guy.
准备好三点的会了吗
Hey, ready for our 3:00?
什么三点
What, 3:00?
对不起 我有点走神
Sorry, I'm just scattered.
第二次约会不是很顺利吧
Second date didn't go so well, huh?
可以这么说吧
You could say that.
听着 别担心
Hey look, don't worry.
只是新客户来咨♥询♥
It's just a new client consult.
你是梅小姐吧
It's Miss Mae, isn't it?
那就开始吧
Well let's get to it, shall we?
嗯
Yeah.
我们会根据你的需求
Uh, we offer several remodeling packages
提供一些翻修套餐
depending on your needs.
我需要更多的空间
What I need is more space
因为我的家庭人数变多了
because my family's growing.
我要供他们生活
I need to provide for them.
真好
How sweet.
没事的
It's okay.
没事的
Shh, it's okay.
你觉得你与众不同
You think you're so different,
但其实你和其他人都一样
but you're the same as all the others.
你觉得你是最好的妈妈
You think you're this great mom,
但你其实糟糕透顶
but you're bad, bad, bad.
请不要伤害我
Please don't hurt me.
什么不要伤害你 我不会伤害你的
Don't hurt you, I'm not gonna hurt you.
我绝对不会伤害你的
I would never hurt you.
你现在全职工作
Now you're working all the time,
你是个妈妈 还要约会
you're a mom, you're dating.
我只是想帮你 特别是艾瑞斯
I'm just trying to help you and especially Iris.
你觉得她会喜欢我吗
You think she'll like me?
离我孩子远一点
Stay away from my baby!
你好 小美人
Hi beautiful.
终于见到你了
It's nice to finally meet you.
搞什么
What the hell?
没事的
It's gonna be fine,
没事的 没事的
it's okay, it's all right.
没事的 艾瑞斯 妈妈在呢 妈妈在呢
All right, Iris, mommy's here, mommy's here.
没事的
It's gonna be fine.
我不会让他夺走你的 不会的
I won't let him take you away, no.
我知道
I know.
没事的
It's ok.
求你了 我不会告诉任何人的
Please, I'm not gonna tell anyone.
对不起 亲爱的 真的很对不起
I'm sorry, love, I'm so sorry.
我保护不了你
I couldn't protect you.
要是我能更好就好了
I wish I had been better,
真的很难分辨一个人的内在到底是好是坏
it is so hard to tell what people are like on the inside.
不过他也算帮了我们一个忙
He did us a favor though.
看到你和他一起
Seeing you with him,
就算只是一瞬间
even for a moment,
也让我意识到了
it made me realize something.
每个宝宝都需要一个家
Every baby needs a family
一个完美的家
a perfect one.
他很帅吧
Isn't he handsome?
好吧
Okay.
没事的 妈妈在呢
It's okay, mommy's here.
他永远不会离开
He'll never leave
或者伤害你和我
or hurt you or me