但是你就是非要缠着我
But you wouldn't leave me alone!
我知道 我很抱歉
I know. I'm sorry.
我很抱歉 听着 是我失控了 我...
I'm sorry. Look, I lost my temper. Just --
拜托 把枪放下
Look, please, just put down the gun.
不行
I can't do that.
听着 这只是一个误会
Listen, this is all just a misunderstanding.
这都是你的错
This is all your fault!
我只是需要我的钱包
I-I just needed your wallet.
没关系
It's okay.
没关系 这不重要 只是一点钱
I-It's okay. It doesn't matter, it's just money.
那张照片 我只想拿回那张照片
The picture -- I just wanted the picture back.
什么照片
What picture?
我的女儿
My daughter.
我只有这一张她的照片
It's the only one I have.
-听我说 -我
- Listen-- - I...
求求你 米歇尔
Look, p-please, Michelle.
米歇尔
Michelle...
我只是想看看我的女儿
I just want to see my daughter.
求求你
Please.
你难道不明白吗
Don't you get it?
我拿走你的钱包就为了栽赃你
I took your wallet so that I could plant it...
然后我就可以一走了之
and then I could just walk away.
我只需要你的钱包
It was all I needed.
-但现在 这样更省事 -等一下
- But now...this way works better. - Wait!
昨日深夜 玛丽·伦顿被发现死在自己的汽车后备箱里
Mary Renton's body was discovered late last evening
她的车停在马尔帕克高速公路
in the trunk of her car along the Malpaick Freeway,
同时被发现的还有杰森·米勒的尸体
along with the body of Jason Miller,
一位当地居民 曾犯汽车盗窃罪
a local resident with a previous conviction for grand theft auto.
据警♥察♥局消息称
Sources within the Police Department
米勒先生死于头部枪伤
have informed us that Mr. Miller died
死因可能是由枪♥支♥走火导致
of a self-inflicted gunshot wound to the head.
当你还是孩子的时候 大家教你正确的言谈举止
When you're little, everyone tells you how to act --
什么能做什么不能做 你要成为怎样的人
what you can and can't do, who you can be --
但你不必接受他们的规则
but you don't have to accept what they tell you.
我小时候很孤单
I was a lonely kid,
在穷乡僻壤长大的的变性人
growing up trans in the middle of nowhere.
网络拯救了我 让我看到了更宽广的世界
The Internet is what saved me, connected me to a bigger world,
教会我幻想出一个更好的世界
taught me to imagine a better one...
在那里 我们的身体甚至可以
even one where we can push our bodies
成为网络延伸出的一部分
to become an extension of the Internet.
试着破解你自己
Try to hack yourself.
发布你的结果 让它变得更好
Post your results. Make it better.
因为我们是生物破解者 我们相信行动的力量
'Cause we biohackers, we're -- we believe in action.
我们的身体就是接口
Our bodies are the interface.
是我 乔治 是我 乔治
It's me -- George. It's me -- George.
没事了 冷静一下
It's okay. Calm down.
没事了 没事了
It's okay. It's okay.
发生了什...
What hap-- What hap--
诺拉 给
Nola, here.
没事了
It's okay.
让我看看你的伤口
Let me check your stitches.
情况还不错
The stitches are fine.
你到底怎么回事
What the hell is wrong with you?
你突然人间蒸发 好几个月联♥系♥不到人
You drop off the planet, no communication for months,
之后又给我发短♥信♥让我带着急救设备
then you leave me a message to come as soon as possible
赶紧过去找你
with my emergency medical gear?
收到一条这样的短♥信♥
Do you know how scary it is
你知道我有多害怕吗
to get a message like the one you left me?!
又发现你在倒在厨房♥血流不止
And then to find you bleeding out on your kitchen floor?!
但你及时赶到了
But you did get to me in time.
乔治 谢谢你
And George...thank you.
乔治
George.
算你走运
You got lucky!
要是我没收到短♥信♥呢
What if I didn't get the message?!
没人会对爱自己的人...
You don't do that to someone who loves...
我应该带你去医院
I should take you to the hospital.
-我不去医院 -诺拉 我是个护士
- I don't do hospitals. - Oh. Nola, I am a nurse.
乔治 乔治 我饿死了
Uh, George -- George, I'm starving.
我只是个护士 不是医生 你应该去医院检查一下
I'm a nurse, not a doctor. You should get checked out.
我说真的 我饿了
Seriously, I need to eat.
好吧 你想吃什么
Okay, w-what do you want?
那就 那家泰国餐馆
T-The -- The -- The Thai place.
我感觉到了什么
I feel something.
别乱动
Hey, don't. Don't do that.
这是一根天线
It's an antenna.
网络使用的那种
The kind used by the Internet.
接收和发送无线电波频率
Receives and transmits radio-wave frequencies.
现在还很粗糙 但我总得着手开始
It's super crude wetware, but... I got to start somewhere.
你上次好好吃顿饭是什么时候
When was the last time you ate a full meal?
乔治 如果能让网络
George... wouldn't it be amazing
成为大脑延伸出的一部分 是不是很棒
if the Internet was an extension of our brain?
你听听你自己说的话
Do you listen to yourself?
你要把你自己的身体改造成行走的服务器吗
You mutilated your body to become a walking server?
为了什么 网络中立性吗
For what? Net neutrality?
我没有
I didn't --
我没有改造我的身体 我破解了
I didn't mutilate my body; I hacked it.
我们这些生物破解者一直以来都是为了让人类
All of us biohackers are working to make humanity better
能平等地接触科技 变得更好
through equal access to technology.
开放资源 公民科技
Open source... citizen science...
你上次出门见朋友
When is the last time you got out of the house
真正的朋友 不是那些研讨会的人
to see friends -- real friends, actual friends --
是什么时候的事了
and not one of those discussion boards?
我知道别人可能会觉得这很疯狂
I know it can look, like, c-crazy to someone else,
但其实不是的
but it's not.
我们 我们看到未来
We're -- We're visionary.
乔治
George...
我需要你帮我继续下去
I need your help to keep going.
你为什么就不能满足于现状呢
Why can't you ever just be happy where you are?
乔治 这是最大的突破...
George, t-this is the biggest breakthrough that has --
不 什么都没有变
No, nothing has changed!
我不会帮助你伤害你自己的
I'm not gonna help you hurt yourself.
绝对不会
Absolutely not.
好吧 不要说得这么肯定
Uh, okay, you know, try not to sound so unsure.
我曾经支持你
I stood by you.
我支持你度过了变性的那段时期
I supported you through your transition.
变...这和我的变性无关
Transi- This is not about my transition.
这...这...我能大有成就
This -- This is -- I am so much more than that.
不 这不一样 这很危险
No, this is different! This is dangerous!
我不能...我不会看着你因为这种执念
And I can't -- I won't -- watch you destroy yourself
而毁掉自己
with this obsession!
不要再在你破解后找我来收拾烂摊子
And don't call me again to patch you up after one of your hacks.
你需要帮助 我没法帮你了
You need help, and... I can't give it to you.
大家的网络
跟随生物破解者的脚步 我们一起破解网络 附上视频和指导
跟随生物破解者的脚步 我们一起破解网络 附上视频和指导 怎么样?
跟随生物破解者的脚步 我们一起破解网络 附上视频和指导 怎么样?
手术结果 厉害
跟随生物破解者的脚步 我们一起破解网络 附上视频和指导 怎么样?
手术结果 厉害
太厉害了 这简直是网络突破 这将带来跨越人类的变革 谱写人类的未来
太厉害了 这简直是网络突破 这将带来跨越人类的变革 谱写人类的未来
这将改变一切
太厉害了 这简直是网络突破 这将带来跨越人类的变革 谱写人类的未来
这将改变一切
不使用皮上麻醉的话怎么处理皮下植入物
这将改变一切
不使用皮上麻醉的话怎么处理皮下植入物
你恢复数据了吗
你是人吗 你为什么要这么做
不使用皮上麻醉的话怎么处理皮下植入物
你恢复数据了吗
情绪的激动让我描述得有些不清楚
你是一个变♥态♥ 我的基♥督♥信仰告诉我我应该原谅你 但我心里只有恨
不使用皮上麻醉的话怎么处理皮下植入物
你恢复数据了吗
情绪的激动让我描述得有些不清楚 我准备上传
我要找到你 让你也体会我们的切身痛苦
我要找到你 让你也体会我们的切身痛苦
喂
Hello?
诺拉 你怎么了
Lo, what is happening with you?
-乔治 -我给你打了一晚上的电♥话♥
- George? - I've been calling you all night.
怎么回事 告诉我
What's going on?! Talk to me!
我听到你尖叫了 你没事吧
I just heard you scream! Are you okay?!