你有作业吗
Do you have homework?
我已经做完了 因为我是个聪明的小孩
Yeah, I did it already, cause I'm a smart boy.
我不打算做
I'm not doing it.
为什么
Why?
因为作业既无聊 又没意义
Because it's boring and pointless.
不是的 作业教会我们
It's not, it teaches us
如何变得独♥立♥ 还帮助...
how to be independent and it helps --
独♥立♥
Independent?
-是的 -你的语气像杜莉老师
- Yes! - You sound like Ms.Dooley.
拜托
Please.
需要大人陪同
没有孩子 大人不准入内
你
Hey you!
你不能在这里玩滑板 出去
You can't skate here, get out of here!
快点
Come on.
快走
Beat it.
你们几个 快走
All of you kids let's go.
你真可爱啊
Wow, weren't you tasty.
怎么了
Why,
你好
hello.
大多数孩子都没有家长看护
Most of these babies looking after themselves,
这是个问题
that's the problem.
他们能做的就是在晚上打两份工
All they can is working nights and doubles.
解决了这个问题
Fix that,
就没有失踪告示了
you'll fix this.
孩子们总是会惹上麻烦的 对吗
Children they certainly do find their way into trouble, don't they?
这么看你在市政♥府♥工作咯
You with the city then?
是的 女士
Yes ma'am.
你们都一样 废物
You're all the same, useless.
你叫什么 市政♥府♥人员 我去查查你
What's your name city man? I'm going to look you up.
很高兴见到你
Pleasure meeting you.
老兄 你把我的脾脏打坏了
Oh man, you broke my spleen.
如果你能记住哪边是左
If you could remember what left is,
我们就不会这样了
we wouldn't have this problem.
如果你这么做
Hey! If you go like this,
你永远能知道哪边是左
you can always you know tell which way is left.
谁教你的 孔子吗
Who taught you that? Confucius?
不 是我妈
No, my mom.
你妈是孔子吗
Is your mom Confucius?
不 她去世了
No, she's dead.
真不幸
Oh oh dang.
你刚搬到走廊对面 是吗
You just moved in across the hall right?
我妈见过你♥爸♥了
My mom met your dad.
我是卡里尔 这是马库斯
I'm Khalil and this is Marcus.
梅
May.
姓什么
May what?
-阮梅 -卡里尔
- May Nguyen. - Khalil!
单位联♥系♥我上班 晚饭在烤箱里
I got called into work, dinner's in the oven.
你好 梅
Oh hey May!
你见过我儿子卡里尔和我们的邻居马库斯了
I see you met our son Khalil and our neighbor Marcus.
你♥爸♥爸呢
Where's your father?
在上班
Work.
你就跟着卡里尔和马库斯吧
Well you just stick with Khalil and Marcus,
他们会在你♥爸♥爸回家之前照顾你的
they'll keep an eye on you until your dad gets home,
对不对 男孩们
won't you boys?
是的 夫人
Yes ma'am.
天黑之前都要回家
Now you all get inside before it gets dark,
外面不安全
it's not safe.
好的 妈妈
Okay mom.
是 威廉姆斯夫人
Yes Ms. Williams.
好的 让你来接受一下
All right then, let's put you through
我们的深度恶魔训练 看看你表现如何
our demon deep training drills and see how well you do.
-恶魔 -你知道这附近有孩子失踪吗
- Demon? - You know about all the missing kids around here?
恶魔吃了他们
The demon eats them!
我们发现它能变成人类的模样
We figured out it can shapeshift to look like to people
这是真的 不过大人们不相信我们
It's real but grownups don't believe us.
如果你发现有人长了尖牙长爪
If you see someone with shape teeth or long claws
或是黑色的舌头
Or black tongues.
等等
Wait up.
你说真的
Are you for real?
我见过它 我见过恶魔
I saw it, I saw the demon.
什么时候
When?
就在它在我面前变成
Before it turned into a little old white lady
一名白人老妇之前
right in front of my eyes.
你现在是深度恶魔的正式一员了
This makes you an official member of demon deep,
如果你能教我们功夫 我们就会训练你
we'll train you if you can teach us some kung-fu.
我是越南人
I'm Vietnamese.
小姑娘 你说的话我基本听不懂
Little girl, I do not understand most words come out of your mouth.
训练总是艰难的
It's always been hard in the projects.
如果你动作慢 或是身子弱 你就死定了
If you're slow or weak you're dead.
你很可能就会死在这里 或者这里
See you would have died right there, and there.
你知道怎么灌篮吗
Know how to slam dunk?
灌篮和恶魔有什么关系
What does a slam dunk have to do with demons?
你要瞄准时机投篮
You have to know how aim true when the time is right.
加油 梅
Come on, May!
她会死的
She's going to die.
诀窍就是要知道什么时候进来
The thing you really have to know is how to move your feet
一定要保持专注
and stay alert.
反射 要快如闪电
Reflexes, fast as lightning.
你也许该把娃娃放下来
You might want to put the doll down.
-住手 -不 小孩子才会玩这个
- Stop! - No! Only babies still carry this!
-住手 -放开妈妈
- Stop it! - Let go of Mama!
-不 -马库斯 不
- No! - Marcus, no!
住手
Stop!
你♥爸♥爸在礼品店只找到了这个
This is all your father could find in the gift store.
你现在都长这么大了
You're getting so big now,
你很快就不需要这样的玩具了
soon you won't need toys like this.
我的爱
All my love.
我的心都在这一吻上
And my heart and that kiss.
你干什么 伙计
What's your problem man?
她都这么大了 不该抱着一个叫妈妈的泰迪熊
She's too old to carry a teddy bear, named mama.
她这样要怎么战斗
How's she going to fight?
她只是个小女孩 她不需要战斗
She's a little girl, she doesn't have to fight.
每个小孩都需要战斗
Every kid here has to fight,
特别在他们妈妈去世以后 年纪并不重要
especially when their mom is dead, age doesn't matter.
不要因为你妈妈选择离开你
Don't give her a hard time,
就迁怒于她
because your mom chose to leave you.
算了
Forget you.
我受够你了
I'm over you.
马库斯
Marcus!
马库斯
Marcus!
他疯了吗
Is he mad?
我不是想惹他生气的 我只是
I-I-I didn't mean to make him mad, I just.
他没有对你生气
He's not mad at you.
卡里尔 救命
Ah, Khalil, help!
马库斯
Marcus!
马库斯
Marcus!
卡里尔
Khalil!
马库斯
Marcus!
马库斯
Marcus!
恶魔抓走马库斯了吗
Did the demon take Marcus?
等等
Wait!
我们有这个能找到对方的应用
We got this app to track each other.
我们得去告诉别人
We have to tell someone!
他们不相信我们的 梅
They don't believe us, May!
但是警♥察♥能...
But the police can-
他们觉得我们才是怪物
They think we're the monsters!
我在追踪他
I'm tracking him.
我要去找他
I have to go after him.
我也要去
I'm coming too!
警告
你们看到约翰了吗