剧集 | 谜湖之巅(2013) | 导航列表
No, nothing here.
什么也没有
Robin. Robin.
罗宾 罗宾
Adrian,
艾德里安
we've located what could be the box.
我们好像找到那个箱子了
I'm going out there.
我要出去
Hold your hands up. I can't see you.
举个手 我看不见你
Yeah, yeah, I've got you. All right, clear it, but take it easy.
看到了 看到了 开始清场 慢慢来
Griffin, we've got backup coming.
格里芬 支援在路上了
Hello, Eastern Coast Police.
你好 东岸警♥察♥
I need you to clear the area, please, immediately.
请您离开这片区域 立刻
Immediately, thanks so much.
立刻 谢谢
Clear the area, please. Thank you very much.
请离开该区域 非常感谢
Clear the area, please.
请离开该区域
Thank you.
谢谢
Please clear the area immediately, thank you very much.
请立刻离开该区域 立刻
Eastern Coast Police.
东岸警♥察♥
We need you to clear the area, thank you.
请您立即离开该区域 谢谢
Morning, Eastern Coast Police.
早安 东岸警♥察♥
Where's backup?
支援在哪
Wait for the backup. En route, sarge.
支援到了再行动 途中 警长
Eastern Coast Police. Clear the area immediately, thank you.
东岸警♥察♥ 请立即离开此区域 谢谢
Why, what's going on?
为什么 什么事
Please clear the area immediately. Thank you.
请立即离开此区域 谢谢
Going to need you to pack your things up now. Now.
需要您收拾东西 立刻
No, no. We just got here.
不行 我们刚到
Please clear the area. Thank you so much.
请离开此区域 非常感谢
Robin?
罗宾
Hey... Robin! What's going on here?
嘿... 罗宾 什么情况
Draw your weapon.
拿起武器
Constable, draw your weapon!
警员 拿起武器
Drop it! Drop your weapon now!
放下枪 现在放下枪
Is she ok?
她还好吗
Where is she?
她在哪
Tell me. Where's Mary?
告诉我 玛丽在哪
Brett, where is she? Where is she?
布莱特 她在哪 她人在哪
My god. You're all right.
天呐 你没事
Are you all right? I...
你好吗 我...
Is the gunman here? No. I'm alone.
抢手来了吗 没 我一个人
I can't stay.
我一会儿要走
Why?
为什么
I don't trust you to tell you. Please don't go. Just... just...
我不相信你 不能告诉你 不要走 待着...
I mean, this is your home. I'll go.
这是你的家 我走
You don't want me here, I'll go. I...
你不想我在这儿 我走 我...
What are you doing? Just calling your dad.
你干什么 给你♥爸♥打电♥话♥
Don't, mum. Don't. Put it down.
别打 妈 放下电♥话♥
I have to, please. I have to call the police, Mary.
我得打 我得打给警♥察♥ 玛丽
Put it down.
把手♥机♥放下
Can we sit down and you tell me what happened?
能不能坐下 告诉妈妈发生了什么
No, if I told you what happened, you wouldn't listen.
不能 就算我告诉你 你也不会听
You'd get hysterical.
你会大吼大叫
I want to learn. I'll learn.
我想学着冷静 真的
I can learn. I mean, I want to know
我会学的 我想学
how to speak to you. I'm...
怎么和你交流 我...
That's blood. It's blood, isn't it? Are you cut?
血 是血吗 你受伤了吗
No, it's the taxi driver's blood.
没 出租司机的血
What?
什么
What, what? Nothing.
什么什么 没事
What? Nothing, I just...
怎么了 没事 我...
What?! What you've been through and I...
到底怎么了 你经历的... 我...
No, I'm going to change. I'm going to change and
我会换衣服的 洗一下
wash before I go out... Ok, ok.
然后再走... 好的 好
I don't care what you do. Please, please, just don't leave.
你做什么都没关系 只求你一定别离开家
No! I already told you.
不行 我已经说了
I already told you that I can't stay.
我说了我一会儿要走
It's true, you did. Yeah, it's true, it's true.
是 你说了 对 说了
Can I hug you?
我能抱你吗
Can I hug you, please?
我能抱抱你吗 求你了
Two people are dead and two left critically injured as a day
两人死亡 两人重伤 今天
of tragedy unfolded across the city and onto Bondi beach.
悲剧弥漫全城 在邦迪海滩上演
In a dramatic end to a police pursuit, a gunman shot
本次追捕结束时 持枪人突然击中一名女警员
a female police officer before being subdued and taken into custody.
随后被警方制♥服♥并拘留
A schoolgirl hostage is safe and unharmed. In other news...
一名学生人♥质♥安全无恙 在其他新闻...
Adrian, what?
艾德里安 怎么样
Not good.
不好
Not really good.
不怎么好
So Mary turned up?
玛丽出现了吗
Yeah. It's great. I just... I wish she'd call.
是的 太好了 我就是... 希望她能打个电♥话♥
Do you want to see her?
你想见她吗
Yeah.
想
Hey, beautiful.
嗨 美女
I'm telling everyone.
我要告诉所有人
I want our families to know that we love each other,
让我们的家人知道 我们是相爱的
and I'll take whatever comes.
我愿意承担任何后果
Will you cover for me?
你会帮我吗
Phone Mahlee and offer her whatever she wants.
给美丽打电♥话♥ 她要什么我给什么
This baby means everything. Call me and I'll come.
孩子就是一切 打给我 我就过去
I've just got to get her through tonight.
今晚必须打通
Yes, of course.
好的 当然
Shit.
妈的
Shit, shit, shit.
妈的 妈的 妈的
Please. Please live.
求你活下来
Please.
求你了
Julia, you there?
茱莉亚 你在吗
Her passport's gone.
她护照没了
Mary's?
玛丽的吗
Yes, Mary's. I should have stopped her.
是的 玛丽的 我该拦住她的
Why didn't I stop her leaving?
我为什么没拦住她
Because you trusted her.
因为你相信她
Look, she needs your confidence to step outside the family home
听着 她需要你信任她 她才能离开家
and into her independent life.
独♥立♥生活
Where's my phone? It's the beginning of every hero myth.
我手♥机♥呢 每位英雄传说都是这样开始的
Find me my phone! Leaving home, the village.
找下我手♥机♥ 离开了 老家
Of course she faces obstacles, we all do.
当然了 她会遇到挫折 我们都会
God.
天啊
She just let her leave?
她就让她走了吗
Where is she now? With puss?
她现在人在哪 和普斯一起吗
So this is where they met? Yeah.
这是他们相遇的地方吗 是的
No sign of him?
没他的影子吗
No, but she's ok. That's the main thing.
没有 但她很好 这是最要紧的
How's your partner?
你搭档怎么样
Critical.
很危险
She was shot in the abdomen.
腹部被击中
It's a good sign.
这是个好兆头
Shit, I've gotta go. What?
靠 我得走了 怎么了
Mary's passport's missing.
玛丽护照没了
Julia's at home. She's frantic.
茱莉亚在家 快疯了
Shit.
妈的
Has Mary got money?
玛丽有钱吗
No.
没有
I... I don't... maybe he does.
我... 不清楚... 可能他有
I'll call you, ok?
我再打给你 好吗
Do you have to go?
你必须走吗
I think so. I'm sorry.
必须走 抱歉
Where's Mary?
玛丽在哪里
Where the fuck is she going?!
她到底要去哪
I'll take that, thank you.
给我吧 谢谢
Go to your mum.
找妈妈去
Look, Mary is 18 years old and in love.
听着 玛丽已经18岁了 而且恋爱了
She does whatever she likes.
她想做什么就做什么
So do I.
我也是
剧集 | 谜湖之巅(2013) | 导航列表