剧集 | 谜湖之巅(2013) | 导航列表
第二季 第6集 本季终
谜湖之巅: 中国女孩
Who is it?
谁打的
Please, let us out. Hello, Mary.
求你了 让我们出去 玛丽
You'd better not query this fare...
别问为什么交钱...
What does she want?
她想干嘛
Hello?
喂
Don't open the doors until we get some money.
拿到钱之前不准开门
Sir, please unlock...
求你别锁门...
Hello? No, it's not unlocked
喂 不行 必须锁
and it won't be unlocked until you pay the fare.
你们给钱 我就开门
He has a gun. A gun?
他有枪 枪
Who are you calling? Hang up the phone.
你在给谁打电♥话♥ 快挂掉
Just let us out. Give me that!
让我们出去吧 给我
Mary?
玛丽
Mary?
玛丽
Shit. What is it?
妈的 怎么了
Did she hang up?
她挂了吗
I can't think.
我不知道
I'm drunk.
我喝醉了
Shit. She's turned it off.
妈的 她关机了
Hilmarson? You awake?
希尔玛森打的 你醒了吗
Yeah.
醒了
There's been a shooting at Silk 41.
丝绸41号♥发生了枪击案
They say Brett Iles, ok?
他们说凶手是布莱特·伊莱斯
Robin, he took Mary hostage.
罗宾 他挟持了玛丽
Shit. Where is she?
妈的 她在哪儿
We don't know. She and the shooter left in a taxi.
不知道 她和凶手坐出租车走了
She called a moment ago. Really?
她刚才给我打电♥话♥了 是吗
It's just coming through.
刚接到消息
The taxi's at Bondi beach. Bondi?
那辆出租车在邦迪海滩 邦迪吗
I'll come and get you now. I'm not at home.
我现在过来接你 我不在家
Where are you? Do you need a lift?
你在哪儿 需要我来接吗
No, I'll leave now. Are you ok?
不用 我现在过来 你还好吗
Ok, shit. Here.
靠 过来
I can drive. No.
我开车去 不行
I can drive! No, you're drunk.
我可以开 不行 你醉了
Where is it?
我手♥机♥呢
Here.
这里
Thank you.
谢谢
Yes, are you there?
是我 你在现场吗
Yeah, no-one saw what happened.
在 但没有找到目击者
There are three police units, maybe four, and an ambulance.
现场有三四个警队 还有一辆救护车
The shooter's gone.
凶手逃了
Who was hurt?
谁受伤了
Who is in the ambulance?
救护车里是谁
Miranda, hello?
米兰达 听得到吗
Hello?
喂
Is it flat? Fuck.
没电了吗 操
Come on. Fuck, fuck.
快点 操
Who's hurt?
谁受伤了
They're not releasing information. I can't get in.
他们不透露任何消息 我进不去
Hey, hey, out, out. Don't touch me!
嘿 出去 别碰我
It's not Mary. It's not Mary.
不是玛丽 不是她
That guy Pyke?
那男的是派克
Yes. The father.
对 玛丽父亲
He's gone to tell Mary's mother.
他去告诉玛丽母亲了
Her mother?
她母亲
Yeah, I don't know her name.
嗯 我不知道她名字
I'm her mother.
我才是她母亲
She called me.
她给我打的电♥话♥
I know.
我知道
I gave birth to her.
我生了她
Where is he?
他在哪儿
He's gone.
他走了
He wanted to tell her before she heard about it on the news.
他想在新闻播出前先告诉她
I'm drunk!
我喝醉了
Well?
怎样
Yeah.
超了
I told you.
跟你说了
Come on, ladies, you're making this very difficult.
别这样 女士们 你们越说越复杂
Let's just get a simple and clear explanation
就用最简单明了的方式
as to what happened, all right?
告诉我发生了什么 好吗
The boy. He come. He...
那个男孩 他进来 他...
He want Puss. He have a gun.
他手里拿着枪 要找普斯
He... he tried to shoot.
他... 想对普斯开枪
Puss go and Mary here and... and then...
普斯就扔下玛丽跑了... 然后...
He crazy!
他疯了
Maybe one hour, he... he crazy! We didn't ask you...
大概一小时 他... 他疯了 我们没问...
We didn't ask you what time.
没问你案发时间
We asked you who saw the gunman shooting.
而是问你 谁是目击者
He's so crazy!
他真的疯了
We all saw the girl, they working. Normal, normal day here.
我们只看到姑娘们都还在工作 像往常一样
I see on the monitor. I come in... Has Adrian left?
我看了监控 走进去... 艾德里安走了吗
No, he's out the back with the security cam.
没有 他在后面看监控
You're confusing me, ladies. Yeah, slow it down a little.
女士们 你们越说越乱了 说慢点
Just simple.
简单点
I can't figure it out. There's like 30 minutes missing.
我搞不懂 好像有30分钟的录像丢失了
They've deleted the footage and it's from all of the cameras.
他们删了一些录像 每个摄像头都有一点
Did you turn it off?
你关的吗
The camera. Did you turn it off?
是你关的摄像头吗
No. Not me. I call the police.
不 我没关 我报的警
That call came in 30 minutes after the shooting.
接到报♥警♥距案发已经30分钟了
We've got it covered here, do you see that? That's the time.
你看见没 这里有时间
Babe, let me charge your phone.
宝贝 我帮你充电
I'll play back the shooting for you, Robin.
罗宾 我给你放一遍案发录像
There's Mary.
那是玛丽
Ok, this.
好了 这里
This guy.
这个男的
Where is he? It's Bootie.
他现在在哪 那是布提
Yeah, where? Where is he?
他在哪里 人呢
Maybe in hospital.
可能在医院
Hey, he's not in a hospital, ok? So you moved him.
他没在医院 懂吗 你们把他转移了
Did you move him? Put him in a bed somewhere?
你动他了吗 把他搬到床上或哪里
No. Not here. Great.
没有 他不在这里 很好
Well, then, we've got a problem. We don't have a victim.
我们有麻烦了 找不到受害者
Hey, boss, it looks like somebody's woken up.
头 好像有人醒了
It's Mahlee!
那是美丽
She can't sleep.
她睡不着
My darling.
亲爱的
Where is it?
这是哪里
Joy, where's the room?
乔伊 这房♥间在哪
Joy, where is it? Joy, what is the address?
乔伊 这是哪里 地址呢
In Sydney somewhere.
悉尼某个地方
Puss knows street number. Where did puss go?
普斯知道街道地址 他去哪了
He just left. He was the real target.
他走了 他才是凶手的目标
He take two best cat and gone, very quick.
他带了两只最好的猫 一眨眼就不见了
We've got the footage of Alexander. Do you want to see that?
我们找到了亚历山大的录像 你要看吗
Yes.
要
Ok, we got a time on that? Yeah, just up there.
好的 这段有时间吗 有 就在上面
So that places it five minutes after the gunman left with Mary.
这是凶手把玛丽带走五分钟后发生的
God, she must be so scared.
天 她肯定很害怕
Look at her. She looks so calm.
可是你看她 她很冷静
Can I play that back again? The end, please.
麻烦倒回去 放一下最后那里
Sure.
好的
Stop.
停
Jesus Christ, what's he doing here?
天哪 他在这干什么
Ok, Moynaugh, let's expand the crime scene
默纳赫 把犯罪现场围起来
right back from where we've come, ok? That's a lot of tape.
从这儿围到我们进来的地方 那得用不少胶带
Yeah, it is. Let's get some photos happening.
没错 给这儿拍几张照片
Oi, that creepy little shit. What was his name?
那个臭变♥态♥叫什么
剧集 | 谜湖之巅(2013) | 导航列表