剧集 | 谜湖之巅(2013) | 导航列表
Hello. Hello.
你好 你好
We'd like you to know that we both really... Pyke...
我们想让你知道我们都很... 派克...
Are you going to have a coffee? Because I'd like one.
你要喝咖啡吗 我想喝一杯
Yes, thank you. Flat white. Are you...? No.
好啊 谢谢 白咖啡吧 那你... 他不用
He has one in the morning. That's it.
他就早上喝一杯
Very disciplined.
非常有规律
I'm going to have one.
我也要来一杯
That's right. I'm having one.
对 我就要喝一杯
Good. Ok. Tell Bettina, then. Yep.
行啊 好吧 那就让贝蒂娜去做 好
I'd like to say thank you, for my daughter.
我想先为我女儿感谢你
But at the moment, she is a nightmare.
但现在 她就是个噩梦
I'd hoped that it would stop, but...
我也很想帮她 可是...
I think it's actually getting worse. A nightmare?
我感觉越来越糟糕了 噩梦吗
She's a teenager. Isn't that the definition...
她不过是个小姑娘 你这么说...
Don't dissemble, Pyke. You know. You know it is worse than that.
别掩盖事实 派克 你也清楚情况更糟了
Did anything happen? Um... well, a while back,
出什么事了吗 几年前
when she was 12, she got very excited about contacting you.
她12岁的时候 突然很想联♥系♥你
She asked us if we'd mind, and... Particularly me.
她问我们是否介意 尤其... 是我
We wondered that it might not turn out how she'd hoped,
我们也担心事情不会跟她想象的那样发展
that the letter might not find you,
这封信可能到不了你手上
but she insisted that she wanted to try.
但她坚持要这么做
She didn't care what happened.
并不在意结果
Did you receive the letter?
你收到信了吗
Of course you did. How else would you have our address?
当然收到了 要不怎么会有我们的地址
Yes, I did.
我收到了
And you didn't think it necessary to reply?
然而你觉得没必要回信吗
It was necessary.
有必要
But I couldn't.
但我回不了
You couldn't?
回不了
No.
是的
Julia, she is the mother, as well. Is she?
茱莉亚 她也是玛丽的母亲 她是母亲吗
This is... this is a bad idea.
这次见面就是个错误...
You withheld from her.
你骗了她
Mothers don't do that.
母亲是不会做这种事的
They reassure their children. That's what they do.
她们会让孩子安心 这才是母亲该做的
I... I can't... I need to go.
我... 我待不下去了... 我要走
As time passed and she didn't get an answer, she thought,
随着时间流逝 她没有得到回信 她就想
"well, it must be the wrong address."
"肯定是寄错了地址"
But she couldn't let it rest.
但她一直放不下这事
She started to think somehow she'd written something off-putting.
她开始琢磨是不是写了什么让你不开心
Or something... something indelicate. Indelicate, yeah.
还是... 写了些没教养的话 没教养 对
That was the word... "Indelicate".
就是这个词... "没教养"
She agonised over that letter every single day,
那封信每天都折磨着她
wondering about every little detail.
她一遍遍回忆每个小细节
Why didn't she get a reply? Why? Why?
为什么她没收到回信 为什么 为什么
And then her personality changed.
然后她就性格大变
She started to speak with this sort of American accent,
她开始用美式口音说话
like she was a newsreader, fakely pleasant.
跟个新闻播报员似的 拿腔拿调
It was bizarre, painfully bizarre.
简直不可理喻
Yeah, but that's not happening any more.
但是现在没有了
No, it's changed now.
是啊 现在又变了
It's different again, and now she's rude, and she's sometimes violent.
跟以前又不一样了 她现在很粗鲁 偶尔有暴♥力♥倾向
Julia, it's not always that bad.
茱莉亚 她没有一直都那么坏
It's not. Anyway, there's someone waiting for me in the car.
是没有 不管怎么说 有人在车上等我
My girlfriend.
我女朋友
I can exaggerate sometimes, but...
我有时候是很夸张 可...
Your baby has been loved by me very much, and now she hates me.
我非常爱你女儿 结果她现在却恨我
There are other reasons for Mary's behaviour.
玛丽这么做是有另一个原因的
We're getting a divorce.
我们打算离婚了
Julia fell in love with the French teacher at her school.
茱莉亚爱上了她学校一个法语老师
Was he married too?
他也结婚了吗
He is actually a she, and, yeah, yeah, she was married too.
其实是个女老师 对 她也结婚了
Mary is angry on my behalf.
玛丽很生气 为我出头
She attacked Julia over it, the whole... lesbian aspect.
对茱莉亚冷嘲热讽... 针对整件女同的事
At five years old, and I think she was about eight...
她五岁的时候 这张应该是八岁吧...
And this... This was her first pony, Sovereign.
这... 这是她第一匹小马 叫索福林
The saddle went underneath his stomach. She broke her arm.
结果马鞍滑到马肚子上 她摔断了胳膊
We wanted you to know the situation.
我们想让你了解她的情况
Last week, we met her boyfriend. He's 42. She's 17.
上周 我们见了她男朋友 对方42岁 她才17岁
How old was she when you brought her home for the first time?
你们把她带回家的时候她多大
She was two days old.
才两天
Two days?
两天吗
That was the last time I saw her.
那是我最后一次见她
I was 16.
我才16岁
I don't... I don't think I can help.
我觉得... 我帮不上什么忙
I'm not her mother.
我不是她母亲
I just... I gave birth to her. That's all.
我只不过... 生了她而已
Personally, I think she needs to meet you.
我个人认为她有必要见你一面
Hi. Hi. See you later. Yeah, I'd love that.
你好 你好 一会儿见 好啊
Thought I'd cook dinner for you.
看样子我可以做饭给你吃
Thanks. It's nice of you.
谢谢 你人真好
Listen, I hope you don't mind. I asked your friend to dinner.
希望你别介意 我约了你朋友吃晚饭
She's not a friend, but ok.
她不是我朋友
We work together.
同事而已
So, Miranda, I take it you're in the law enforcement trade, too?
米兰达 我猜你也是法律体制内的吧
Yeah. Have you got an ashtray?
是啊 你有烟灰缸吗
I am giving these up.
我打算戒了
Yeah, use this.
用这个吧
So, um, what do you do when you're not cooking green chicken curry?
你不做泰式绿咖喱鸡的时候都在干什么
I do energy work. I do massage. I do Chinese massage.
我做能源工作 还做马杀鸡 中式马杀鸡
I, basically, open people up, you know,
基本上就是帮人提神
to new levels within themselves.
带他们到一个新境界
Ok. I like the odd massage, but, you know...
好吧 我喜欢这种诡异的马杀鸡 但是...
For most people, I'm too much.
对大部分人来说 我太高了
If you want to give it a try, it'll only take a few minutes.
要是你想试试 几分钟就够了
It's just about being shown the door, really. Here, try this.
带你到那扇门前就行 真的 来 尝一口
It's good? Yeah.
好吃吗
Once that's done, you can step through any time you like.
只要你认了门 以后随时都可以自己去
What about dinner?
那晚餐怎么办
Can you watch the chook, Rob?
你能帮我看着火吗 小罗
Sure.
当然
Just turn it down a touch.
还是关小点吧
Ok, let's show me the door.
快教我看那扇门
Slowly, slowly, approach the door, and open it.
慢慢地 慢慢地 走向那扇门 打开它
It's not coming open. It's locked and bolted. Hey, that's ok.
根本就没开 门锁着 还上了门闩 没事
So, reach into your pocket. My pocket... but I'm a leopard.
把手伸进你的口袋 我的口袋... 可我是只金钱豹
Right.
好吧
Now, reach into your leopard-skin...
那就伸进你的豹皮...
To find a key.
摸出把钥匙
Now, take that key...
现在 用这把钥匙...
It's opening.
门开了
Now move through... Into this other world.
现在走过这扇门... 进到另外一个世界
This is Robin.
我是罗宾
Yes.
是的
Yes, I can tell by your voice.
我能从你声音听出来
Yes, whenever you like.
可以 你来定
Ok.
好
Hey. Take it easy. Relax.
放轻松 别紧张
Here.
给
You are going to remember this moment for the rest of your life,
你这辈子都会铭记这个瞬间
ok?
知道吗
So concentrate. You're beautiful.
去吧 你真漂亮
I believe we share a gene pool.
我们有一样的基因
Yes.
是的
It's true. We do.
这是真的 确实
You can call me baby. Not Mary. I don't like Mary.
你可以叫我宝贝 别叫玛丽 我不喜欢玛丽
I want to say I'm sorry that I didn't reply... No, I...
我想道歉 对不起我没有给你回信... 不 我...
I mean, it was an adolescent fantasy. I was 12.
那只是小孩的幻想 毕竟我当时才12岁
I mean, I thought you were going to ride over the hilltop
我以为你会翻山越岭
and take me away to live a wild life amongst the gipsies.
来带我走 去和一群吉普赛人流浪
剧集 | 谜湖之巅(2013) | 导航列表