剧集 | 谜湖之巅(2013) | 导航列表
Brett Iles. We got a home address?
布莱特·伊莱斯 有他家地址吗
Yes. Hilmarson tried his mobile.
有 希尔玛森给他打过电♥话♥
He's gone off-grid.
他手♥机♥离网了
Real fuckin' mess, this is.
真♥他♥妈♥一团糟
Sorry, ma'am. We need to preserve this for evidence.
抱歉 女士 我们得保留证据
Sorry, ma'am. Sorry.
抱歉 女士 抱歉
Bernard. Evening, Ray.
伯纳德 晚上好 雷
New customer?
新尸体吗
Yeah, brothel shooting.
对 妓院枪击送来的
Ok, let's put him straight into OP 1.
好 直接放到一号♥台
Robbie?
罗比
Ray.
雷
I came in with the contractor.
我跟着合同商进来的
I didn't think you'd still be here.
没想到你还在这儿
Well, I was awake. I was skyping, so I came in.
我没睡 用网络电♥话♥聊天呢 所以就过来了
What have you got?
你们掌握了什么
Corpse.
尸体
Gun wound.
和枪伤
You all right?
你没事儿吧
Drunk.
我喝醉了
Think I'm still drunk.
还没醒酒
Actually, Ray, can... Can you just hold me?
雷 你... 你能抱抱我吗
Hey, Bernard, just fuck off for a minute, will you, mate?
伯纳德 你走开一会儿好吗 伙计
Thanks.
谢谢
All right, all right, all right. Love troubles?
没事儿了 没事儿了 因为爱情困扰吗
Well, you've been having sex.
你刚滚过床单
Are you asking or do you know?
你在问我 还是已经知道了
You can't smell it!
你不会闻出来了吧
No, really?
闻不出吧
It's embarrassing.
真尴尬
Is it? No, no, no, it's lovely.
会吗 不 不 不 真可爱
It is.
确实
So it must be something else.
那肯定是为了别的事
It'll be your daughter?
为你女儿吗
Your beautiful girl.
你的漂亮女儿
She got to you? Told you she would.
你在担心她 我早说过你会
She's lovely, Ray.
她太可爱了 雷
I'm just crazy about her.
我就很痴迷她
I'm her biggest fan.
我是她的头号♥粉丝
Is she all right?
她没事儿吧
Now listen, bottom line...
听着 至少...
She's not here, so she's alive.
她没躺在这儿 说明还活着
As you are my queen, I am your servant.
你是我的女王 我是你的仆人
I tell you, she is not going to die.
告诉你 她不会死
Ok. I just need to look on the...
好 我得往...
The bright side. Yeah. Yeah, yeah. Yeah, you do.
好的方面想 对 对 对 就这样
Ray, can I sleep here?
雷 我能在这睡会儿吗
Just for an hour?
一小时就行
I'll sleep on the floor, ok?
我就在地上睡 行吗
Shit, you gave me a fright. Has Mary rung?
妈呀 你吓我一跳 玛丽来过电♥话♥吗
No, nobody has.
没有 没人来
She's asleep. Can you tell me what's up?
她还在睡 能告诉我出什么事儿了吗
We don't do the hysteria parenting thing here.
咱们都别做疑神疑鬼的父母
I need to speak to Julia.
我得和茱莉亚谈谈
If you don't want me in the bedroom, wake her up.
不想让我进卧室的话 就叫醒她
Hey, Julia?
茱莉亚
Hey, Jules. What is it? What happened?
醒醒 茱莉 怎么了 出什么事儿了
Pyke, are you ok?
派克 你没事儿吧
Pyke!
派克
It's Mary?
玛丽出事儿了吗
What? What?
什么 到底怎么了
Apparently she's been taken hostage by some young guy with a gun.
她被一个拿枪的小青年劫为人♥质♥
God! So she's alive.
老天 所以她还活着
Is she alive? I don't know. I don't know.
她还活着吗 我不知道 不知道
No. Pyke. They're missing.
派克 他们都失踪了
Hold on, let me check. Let me check if she called me.
等一下 我看看 看看她给我打电♥话♥了吗
Let me...
我看看...
No, nothing...
没有 没打...
All right, someone needs to be at home in case she calls.
好吧 得有人留在家里 以防她打电♥话♥
She, she tried to ring Robin.
她 她给罗宾打过
She rang her? Ok.
她给罗宾打过 好
Ok, that's smart. That's good.
好 很聪明 做得对
She's, she's a detective.
她 她是警探
Overnight, a shooting at a brothel in the eastern suburbs
昨晚 东部郊区一家妓院发生枪击
has left one man dead and another in a critical condition.
一人死亡 另一人受重伤
The young gunman, who it's believed has taken a sex worker hostage,
青年男子持枪将一性工作者劫为人♥质♥
later shot a taxi driver at a Bondi beach car park.
后在邦迪海滩停车场内枪击一名出租车司机
Police are warning people not to approach him...
警方发出警告 请市民勿接近该男子...
Is that Mary? They're calling Mary a sex worker?
说的是玛丽吗 他们叫她性工作者
What the...?
他妈的...
Joins us now. Matt? Yes, hi, Georgie...
现场连线 迈特 你好 乔琪...
I'll call the school. You can't work today.
我给学校打电♥话♥ 帮你请假
Yes.
好
Putting together the details of a night gone horribly wrong.
为您报道昨晚发生的可怕一幕
I'm your driver.
我给你开车
Adrian got puss's number from Dang.
艾德里安从邓那要来普斯的号♥码
It's switched off... it's an old Nokia, no GPS.
他关机了... 老式诺基亚 没定位系统
You're sober. You look sober.
你酒醒了 看着清醒了
0.03.
0.03
I feel like shit.
还是很难受
Three buses will take us down to Bondi.
有三辆巴士带我们去邦迪
There, we'll off-load at Campbell Parade, taking up positions
在坎贝尔大道下车 各就其位
and keeping as low a profile as possible.
尽量保持低调
At the moment, this is an observational exercise only.
目前 我们的工作是观察周边情况
He's around, guys. We have knowledge now that he has gun experience.
他在那附近 各位 目前所知他会用枪
Apparently he was placed in the New South Wales under-21s
他参加过新南威尔士21岁以下
pistol shooting event.
青少年手♥枪♥射击大赛
Does that mean he's carrying a pistol?
他携带的是手♥枪♥吗
He may be. What we do know is he's used a sawn-off automatic shotgun,
有可能 目前所知他携带了锯短的全自动霰弹枪
most probably a Remington 870 express magnum cut down,
很可能是雷明顿870型急速大容量霰弹枪
so look out for that.
留意这种枪
He's also holding an 18-year-old female hostage.
他还劫持了一名18岁女性为人♥质♥
Do we have a name? Mary Edwards.
人♥质♥叫什么 玛丽·爱德华兹
Has he made contact?
他和外界取得联♥系♥了吗
No. If he feels like me, he's sleeping, which is the point.
没有 我认为他在睡觉 这才是重点
Now, the uniforms will sweep back from the beach towards
警员们将展开大范围搜索 从海滩
Old South head Road. So the beach is open?
一直到老南头路 海滩还开放吗
Yes, Geoff, as you can see.
是 杰夫 如你所见
Nice time-lapse, Sophie.
延时摄影不错 苏菲
So, we've checked the North and Southern rocks by helicopter
我们派直升机搜查了北部和南礁石区域
and sight swept the beach last night. So far, nothing.
查看了昨晚海滩的画面 目前没有任何发现
It's going to be 35 degrees, so there's going to be a crowd.
马上就35度了 海滩会有很多人
We don't want to panic anyone, so here's the fun part.
我们不想给人群造成恐慌 所以
20 of you are going uncovered, in beachwear,
你们中的20人要穿沙滩装
watching all the access ramps.
监视所有坡道入口
Thommo, take us through the teams. Ok, chief.
多莫 把我们分到小组里 好的 长官
Ok, guys, deployment teams are...
好了 各位 部署小组成员有...
What are we looking at? Sizzla, you're with Badger...
你看什么呢 西兹拉和巴杰一起...
This. Here.
这儿
Can you zoom in there?
能把这里放大吗
See this box? On the right. Yep.
看到那个盒子了吗 右边的 看到了
Ok. Got that?
好 好了吗
Yeah, we had it cleared, not cleaned.
我们是去清空场地 不是打扫卫生
Is that a shoe?
那是只鞋吗
Ok, Amanda's in the TOU bus,
好啦 阿曼达守在追踪车里
which is just down by the lifeguard tower.
车停在救生塔下
Ok, people, if you're not one of the 20 on the list,
如果你不属于20人的行列
you're moving over to your right, pairing up. Please, be smart.
到右边去两两组队 都机灵点 谢谢
Have a look at this.
看下这个
Sophie's hacked into the live stream.
苏菲黑进了实时监控视频
剧集 | 谜湖之巅(2013) | 导航列表