剧集 | 谜湖之巅(2013) | 导航列表
When can Alexander come to dinner?
亚历山大什么时候来吃饭
I have to ask, but what about Friday for you two?
我去问问 你俩周五行吗
Friday's...
周五...
Dad, what about you? Yeah, good.
爸爸 你行吗 没问题
Ok.
好
Well, can you not bring Isadore,
你能别带伊萨多来吗
cos you know how she likes to debate.
你知道她有多喜欢争论
Discuss would be the word.
是探讨 好不好
Well, I don't like discussions.
我不喜欢探讨
Well, that is a problem with this family, isn't it?
这就是这个家的问题 不是吗
You think that discussing is sexy.
你觉得探讨这种事很性感
What are you talking about?!
你说什么呢
You get all erect and red in the face,
你们兴奋得要死 满脸通红
gives you a stage on which to be control...
终于有个舞台你们能掌控了...
Now you're just flinging labels at me, so stop it.
现在是你在给我贴标签 别这样
You can't control me... you don't live here any more.
你掌控不了我... 你都不住这了
I'm not trying to control you! I'm still here three days a week!
我没想掌控你 而且我一周在这呆三天
Why don't you sit down with us and eat?
要不你坐下来和我们一起吃吧
You really want this to continue?
你还想继续这个话题吗
Now, come on... let's work out a menu for the dinner.
过来坐... 咱们讨论下那天吃什么
Pavlova, Mum?
奶油蛋饼怎么样 妈
Sure. I'd love to.
行啊 我喜欢
OK. Good.
就这个吧
Well, does he like seafood?
他爱吃海鲜吗
I could do a paella. Have you seen my new paella dish?
我可以做西班牙海鲜饭 你见过我这道新菜吗
Dad, I really don't care,
爸 我真的无所谓
I mean, I just really want you to like him.
我就是想让你喜欢他
I think he's quite anxious about being older than me.
他对年纪比我大这事很焦虑
Don't get all heavy. Handle yourself.
所以你们别太严肃 控制下自己
You have to remember that people have free choice.
要知道人都有自♥由♥选择的权利
even your fricking daughter, OK? How much older is he?
包括你的疯闺女 他大你多少
It's not the old guys that you need to worry about,
你们不用操心那些年纪大的
it's the young boys who are raised on porn who only want anal.
倒是该操心 那些看黄♥片♥长大 只知道操屁♥眼♥的小男孩
Mary!
玛丽
It's true!
这是事实
A lot of girls are still
好多女孩还是处♥女♥
virgins cos they've only been fucked up the arse.
就因为她们只肛♥交♥
All right.
好吧
OK, so let's... That's a real thing.
好吧 咱们... 我说的是事实
Let's find out about Friday.
还是继续说周五的事吧
Well, a lot of things are real.
好多事都是真实存在的
Has to be a one-bedroom.
要有个卧室
Could be a studio, but I definitely don't want to share.
可以是公♥寓♥ 但我不和他人合住
It's going to be a bit difficult at the moment.
现在找这样的有点困难
Doesn't matter too much about the condition. Hang on a sec.
条件不好也没关系 等会儿啊
I've got your key.
我把你钥匙拿来了
You know Constable Hilmarson?
你认识希尔玛森警员吧
There's a vacant one-bedder in North Bondi.
在北邦迪还有间空房♥
Tate probably left it a bit of mess
塔特可能弄得有点乱
but it's in a good location.
但位置不错
What number?
号♥码多少
You... You OK?
你... 还好吗
There you go.
给
Ok.
好
Right.
对
Thank you.
谢谢
Mum, are there more actual candles?
妈 还有蜡烛吗
How about these? Hm? Good, yep. Good.
这些行吗 可以 行的
Are they friends? What's the relationship?
他们是朋友 还是什么关系
Well, she stays there, so...
她住他那儿 所以...
They could be friends.
他们可能是朋友啊
A tutor... He was a history professor, right?
导师... 他以前是历史系教授吧
Yep.
是
OK, family.
好了 爸妈
Not iceberg. Mum! It's floppy.
不要生菜球 妈 太鼓了
Come on, I haven't finished it yet!
得了 我还没做完呢
I'm using it like a bowl, like Chinese San Choy Bao.
我准备把它做成碗 中式生菜包那样的
Dad, can I have 50 dollars? Now-ish? I said I'd pick him up.
爸 我能要50块吗 就这会儿 我答应接他的
He can't get a taxi by himself? I want to be with him.
他不能自己打车来吗 可我想和他一起啊
He hasn't been here before.
他又没来过这儿
Thanks, Da.
谢了爸
What kind of guy is this? He can't get a taxi?
什么男人 他打不了车吗
So, your doctoral thesis had a long, long title,
所以你博士论文的题目 很长
East Germany Post 1945
1945年东德邮政
And Its Integration Into The Communist Bloc?
还融入了共♥产♥主义集团
No, it was... It was short.
不 题目... 很短
I fell out with my supervisors at the Leipzig University--
我和莱比锡大学的博导闹翻了
they didn't like it.
他们不喜欢
Why?
为什么
I think they couldn't really handle the scope.
我觉得他们在这个领域不是很在行
The scope?
什么领域
What was it? I'm fascinated.
到底是什么 我很好奇
The testimony of man.
人之见证
What was your research tactic?
你的研究策略是什么
There was none.
没有策略
You live it.
你就活在其中
But those guys, they are Communist caged budgies--
但那帮人 是共♥产♥主义笼子里的鸟
they don't know life!
不懂生活
I even had a part B, you know, the destiny of man...
我论文还有下部呢 你知道吗 男人的使命...
Is to love a woman?
就是爱上一个女人吗
No. Well, if you're lucky, yes, but no.
不是 不过 幸运的人可以
That was not my part B. What was it? Spill the beans.
但不是我论文下半部 那是什么 泄漏一下天机吧
The destiny of man is to enslave women.
男人的使命是征服女人
I was a feminist. I still am.
我本来是个女权主义者 我现在也是
Julia went to the UK to study under Germaine Greer.
茱莉亚曾在英国学习杰曼·格里尔的思想
Well, when I got there, Germaine had already left. She was...
不过我去的时候 杰曼已经离开 她那时候
She was writing, but her influence was definitely there.
在写作 但她的影响在那边还是很大的
I was very, very lucky.
我非常非常幸运
I'd love it if you wanted to see some of it, Mary.
你要是想读一些她的著作我来给你找 玛丽
I mean, I'd be wi... No. I hate feminism, Mum. It's boring.
我会... 不 我讨厌女权主义 妈 超无聊
See what we've raised? I like wearing makeup.
看我们养的什么孩子 我喜欢化妆
Everyone at school does. What about equal pay, Mary?
学校里每一个人都喜欢 那男女收入平等呢 玛丽
What equal pay?
什么收入平等
I don't work. I think it's for older people. 35 and plus.
我又不工作 感觉那是大人的事儿吧 35岁以上的
Germaine, she just wanted to shake her titties at the world,
杰曼就是想对这世界晃晃她的奶♥子♥
and by middle age, these very same titties are getting droopy
然后到了中年 奶♥子♥下垂 就没什么可晃的了
and nobody really wants to see them any more.
也没人想再看了
Well, the same could be said about men and their penises.
话是如此 但男人那儿不也一样
You see, this is how academia works.
看到了吧 学术就是这么搞的
Sexual anatomy debating one another.
用人体性器官辩论
It's just a big wank, isn't it?
不登大雅之堂 对吗
Well, I taught revolutionary politics at high school
我在高中教过革命政♥治♥
for 15 years until they dropped the subject,
教了15年 直到他们不开这门课了
but you, you, Alexander, you've... well, you've lived it.
但是你 亚历山大 你... 你活在当下
Let's hear about it. I'm fascinated.
给我们讲讲 我挺好奇的
Are you shaking your titties?
你准备晃奶头了吗
I object to that.
我拒绝
No, come on!
不是吧
No, I do! I do! That's sexist.
是 我拒绝 真的 太性别歧视了
For revolution, my dear, you need a strong stomach.
为了革命 亲爱的 你得有点心理承受能力
The rule of the 100,000... What 100,000?!
十万人之定律... 什么十万人
Corpses, madam.
死人 女士
100,000 corpses. Nothing happens at less cost.
十万死人 任何事情都需要付出代价
But don't misunderstand me. As I said, I am a feminist.
但别误会我 我说了 我是女权主义者
Your plate, baby?
你的盘子 宝贝
Thank you.
谢谢
Don't flirt with him. He's my friend.
别撩他 他是我男朋友
Flirt?! I'm not flirting!
什么撩 我没撩他啊
No, you are. I'm crying.
你撩了 我简直想哭
No, you are facing up to him.
不 你直视他了
剧集 | 谜湖之巅(2013) | 导航列表