剧集 | 谜湖之巅(2013) | 导航列表
You are asking pointless questions,
问一些没有意义的问题
going on about how you went to university I mean...
不停讲你大学时候的事 我...
I'm just trying to survive.
我只是想结束这段谈话啊
Oh, as am I trying to survive your endless need for attention.
就像我想结束你没完没了地吸引别人注意吗
This is about me and my boyfriend.
这顿饭的主角应该是我和我男朋友
So he is your boyfriend?
所以他是你的男朋友
Oh, God! How old is he?
天呐 他多大了啊
Yes, he is older, but unlike you and Dad, we love each other!
是 他大了点 但和你跟我爸不一样 我们彼此相爱
So, how did you meet?
你们怎么认识的
Gosh, we've known each
我们小时候
other since we were kids. That's cool.
就认识了 好厉害
Yeah, our parents had beach houses next to each other.
我们父母的海景房♥是挨着的
You know how it is. Well, no, I don't know how it is.
你应该知道 不 我不知道那是什么
My mother, she was a cleaner, you know? No money.
我妈是清洁工 没钱
No seaside holidays for me.
我没有海边度假的条件
OK.
好吧
Did Mary tell you that
玛丽告诉你
we're not still together? I can feel it.
我们不在一起了吗 我看出来了
Your wife has the big balls of a new romance.
你老婆有新欢
This is a little awkward...
现在有点尴尬...
Yeah?
什么
I, came to ask the
我是来
father for the daughter's hand in marriage.
请求一位父亲对女儿婚约的许可
Mary?
玛丽
Yes. She's 17!
是的 她只有17岁
She's still got another year after this of school!
她今年上完学还有一年才毕业
Yeah, if she continues.
是啊 如果她继续上的话
So what's happening?
怎么了
Shall we get dessert or are we taking a break?
我们吃甜点还是休息一会儿
Alexander is asking for our permission to marry Mary.
亚历山大问我们同不同意他娶玛丽
Why?
为什么提这事
You can't think why?
你不知道吗
Anyone can see she's too young! But then you don't see me.
人人都知道玛丽还小啊 这你就不懂我了
You don't know our love.
你不了解我们的爱情
We are happy, and I want to be polite, but in one month's time,
我们很快乐 我也是出于礼貌问的你们 但再等一个月
she can legally marry, so we will be married.
玛丽就到法定婚龄了 我们就能结婚了
Mary. Mary!
玛丽 玛丽
Don't talk-- just dance.
别讲话 跳舞就行
It's a mistake. Don't marry.
你们在一起是个错误 别嫁给他
Puss, let's go. We're going to my bedroom.
普斯 走走走 去我房♥间
I think it would be better if she was in the hospital.
我觉得她在医院会更好些
I'm not answering that.
这我无话可说
Izzie thinks she's ill.
伊兹觉得她病了
She said she could have bipolar, schizophrenia.
她说玛丽是个双向精神分♥裂♥症患者
We know nothing about her birth mother.
我们对她的生母一无所知
She could have been mentally ill.
她可能是个精神病患者
Izzie, she's hardly met Mary.
伊兹 她几乎没见过玛丽
Izzie's seen her! Remember when she was helping me to move out,
伊兹见过她的 你还记得她帮我搬家不
you remember that performance?
你还记得那个场面吗
She was angry, I was angry-- you were leaving both of us!
那时她很生气 我也生气 你抛弃了我们两个
What should I do with this? Should I chuck it? I don't want it.
这蛋糕怎么处理 扔了吗 我不想要了
Give it to me. You want it?
给我吧 你想吃吗
Hi, honey.
你好啊 甜心
It's rough.
这里一团糟
You go. You'd better get a taxi. I haven't drunk anything!
你走吧 最好打的去 我还没喝酒呢
Izzy, I'll see you in five.
伊奇 五分钟后见
I know you blame me.
我知道你怪我
I just wish you would say it.
我只希望你能说出来
It's in the fricking air. It's bloody unhealthy!
现在这种气氛 真♥他♥妈♥郁闷
II don't blame you. We've got a situation... Yes!
我不怪你 当时情况特殊... 是吗
And II just want to deal with it. Yeah, we sure do.
我就想把事情解决 我们都想
What's happened to our baby, hm? What's happened to her?
那我们宝贝怎么办 她又做错什么了
I honestly think she would
我真觉得她会杀了我
kill me if I got in her way. She'd kill me.
我没顺着她 她会杀了我的
She's a kid. She's confused. That is normal. We just need to...
玛丽只是个孩子 她很迷茫 很正常 我们只需要...
It's not normal. Can you stop?
这不正常 你不能消停会吗
I'm not going to stop! Don't tell me to stop!
我不会消停的 别跟我说我消停
Sh!! I've lost my daughter!
嘘 我女儿被抢走了
I've lost her to a disgusting...
被那个恶心的...
Julia, for God's sake, shut up!
茱莉亚 我的天 闭嘴好不
...pig!
臭猪抢走了
I'm not going to shut up, because it's true.
我不闭嘴 我讲的是事实
He's an utter fraud and a lowlife.
他就是个大骗子 小瘪三
Destiny of man!
还男人的使命
Oh, my God!
妈呀
Come on, it's pathetic!
得了吧 真可悲
I don't even believe he was a professor.
我才不信他原来是教授
He was a junior professor.
他以前是初级教授
I'd be surprised if he had a degree.
说他有学位证我都不信
I am not letting this marriage happen. Did you hear me?
我不准玛丽嫁给他 你听清没有
Not letting it happen.
绝对不行
Mary?
玛丽
Mary.
玛丽
Julia had to go home.
茱莉亚回家了
Do you want dessert?
你们想吃甜点吗
What's her problem?
她什么毛病
You want them in here, or...
是去屋里吃 还是...
Yeah. Puss is sleeping. Thanks, Dad. OK.
都给我吧 普斯睡着了 谢谢爸 好吧
Do you like him?
你喜欢他吗
Alexander?
亚历山大
It's good to meet him.
和他见面还不错
He is amazing.
他很棒
I don't really feel like you've seen him yet. I mean...
我感觉你还没真正♥见♥过他 因为...
You should hear him talk about Dostoyevsky.
你应该听他讲托斯妥耶夫斯基
I mean, other people talk about reading, but he actually has.
就是 其他人会讲读过的东西 但他仿佛与生俱来
He can quote whole passages off by heart.
他不用看书就能全篇引用
Do you like him, Dad? The point is, baby, do you?
你喜欢他吗 爸 重点是 宝贝 你喜欢他吗
Do I like him?
我喜欢他吗
Yeah, I love him!
我爱他
Hey, can you let me in?
我能进去吗
Do you need help?
需要帮忙吗
Is everything all right?
你还好吧
Yes.
还好
I live opposite.
我住对门
I would have appreciated knowing that.
怎么不早点告诉我
Well, a few cops live here.
还有几个警♥察♥也住这
It's an affordable housing block.
这一片的房♥租还算便宜
Really?
是吗
I don't want you telling
我不希望你去外面说
people I scream in my sleep. - Of course.
我睡觉的时候尖叫 -当然不会
You want a cup of tea?
想喝茶吗
Come in. This is Captain Miranda.
请进 我是米兰达队长
We are travelling at light speed times three. ETA 2300 hours!
我们正以超光速三倍的速度行驶 预计到达时间是2300小时后
It's good.
还不错
Yeah, my gay friends think I look like a transvestite rocket man!
我的gay蜜觉得我像个有异装癖的火箭人
It helps me to relax.
这种游戏帮我放松
Are we the same age?
我们一样大吗
I don't know. How old are you?
不知道 你多大了
35.
Can you hear the tick tick tick? Hm, can't hear a thing.
你可以听见钟的滴答声不 听不见
Must be something wrong with my ears. Yeah, you don't care.
可能我耳朵有问题 反正你无所谓
Have you got a guy in New Zealand? Why? What did you hear?
你在新西兰有男人吗 为什么这么问 你从哪听来的
Nothing, just that you're
没有 只是看你单身
a loner and you don't date. Good for you.
也没有约会 挺好的
He's asked for a face-to-face.
他要求和你面谈
They've agreed on mediation,
他们已经同意调解了
which is what he wants.
这也是他想要的
Apparently, he doesn't want to see you suspended.
他肯定不希望你被停职
He's after closure.
This is a win.
这有好处
'Stand by, all cars. We have a report from Bondi Beach.
'全部人员 集体待命 邦迪海滩
剧集 | 谜湖之巅(2013) | 导航列表