剧集 | 谜湖之巅(2013) | 导航列表
第二季 第2集
谜湖之巅: 中国女孩
I'm getting married.
我要结婚了
To me?
跟我吗
Do you want to get married?
你想结婚吗
To you?
跟你吗
I don't know.
我不知道
Marriage seems to just fuck things up.
婚姻好像坟墓
People are not so honest.
两人不再坦诚相对
Well, I'm telling you, aren't I?
我就在跟你坦白啊
That's honest.
诚实吧
Yes, but who are you marrying?
你要跟谁结婚啊
A girl. A girl...
一个姑娘 一个姑娘...
Who I've known...
我认识的...
Since I was a boy.
打小就认识
No, no.
不用你接
Just relax, we'll get it.
放轻松 有我们呢
I will.
我接吧
It's probably the beer. Will you tell them where we are?
可能是送啤酒的 告诉他们这地方在哪
Hello?
你好
Johnno?
乔诺
Do I look like Hansel in these socks?
我穿这袜子像不像汉赛尔[童话角色]
Can you walk any faster?
你能走快点吗
No, not really, the bag is heavy. Then leave it. Leave it?
有点难 袋子太沉了 那就扔了 扔了
Yeah, just dump it. I have to be somewhere. What about the plastic?
扔了吧 我这会儿要赶路 那塑料呢
Fuck it, I'll get it later, run.
靠 先放着 回头再拿 快跑
Can you run? I'll try.
你能跑吗 我尽力
Johnno.
乔诺
Johnno!
乔诺
Who's all this? I'm his drug and alcohol counsellor.
这都是谁 我是他的药物和酒精顾问
This is his lawyer and his sister, and...
这是他的律师和妹妹...
Five minutes, you know the drill. Yeah. Five. Yeah, I heard you.
五分钟 你知道规矩 好的 五分钟 我知道了
Start the ceremony.
开始仪式吧
Shall we wait for your fiance to dress?
用等他穿戴好吗
No.
不用
Just begin.
开始吧
We are here today to witness and celebrate the marriage
今日我们齐聚这里 共同见证一对新人的婚礼
and love vows of Jonathan Brian Mitcham
乔纳森·布莱恩·米查姆
and Robin Elizabeth Griffin.
和罗宾·伊丽莎白·格里芬
Cut to the vows.
别说誓词了
Four minutes!
四分钟
Robin and Johnno have decided to avow themselves to each other...
罗宾和乔诺决定与对方共结连理...
Who's she? What?
她是谁 什么
And that is a good thing for them... The girl in your cell.
这是共属二人的美好时刻... 你牢房♥里那姑娘
...for the community and for the universe.
...也共属社会与全世界
Hitch-hiker.
路边卖♥♥的
I don't know.
我不认识她
Robin, it's just a bit of leaf, nothing.
罗宾 我们就一起抽了点大♥麻♥
No street value.
不是黑市买♥♥的
It's legal in America.
这在美国都合法
Robin... And man and woman of the feminine and the masculine...
罗宾... 男人与女人 男性与女性...
Robin?
罗宾
Wait, who's this?
等会儿 她是谁
What? You... Who's this whore?
什么 你... 这小婊♥子♥是谁
...slack prick! Jonathan, you're a show pony! What the fuck?!
...这个下三滥 乔纳森 你真丢人 搞什么鬼
Slut face! You, miss piggy, in your fucking pigtails!
一副婊样 贱猪 还梳俩猪辫
We'll be waiting for you, miss!
等着瞧 小妞
Soft-cock Mitcham!
老二乱插的米查姆
Eat something.
吃点东西
I have to go.
我要离开这
I have to work, I have to...
我要去工作 我要...
It's ok.
没事
We hate our boyfriends, too.
我们也恨自己男朋友
He could be out on Monday. I'd say sooner.
他可能周一就出来了 可能更快
There's no way they'll hold him, not for leaf.
不会让他蹲太久 抽个大♥麻♥而已
It's a good thing you didn't have his kid.
还好你没怀他的种
Three. Yeah.
三个月了 是啊
Nature telling you something?
直觉想过怎么办吗
I have to go.
我要离开这
Johnno's not even family. He's not family?
乔诺算不上家人 他不是吗
Not even our family. No DNA. His fucking mother cheated on Matt.
他算不上 我们没有血缘关系 他妈背着马特出轨了
Yeah, poor fucking Matt. Johnno's mum was disloyal, he's disloyal.
可怜的马特 乔诺他妈出轨了 他也出轨了
It's bad blood.
这是遗传
He's disloyal, it's his blood!
出轨乔诺 骨子里的病
We shall leave her!
忘了这场婚礼吧
No blood, no loyalty!
没血缘 无忠诚
Keep going. Ok, yeah, yeah.
往前开 再来点 行了
Yeah, what do you reckon?
你觉得怎么样
Homicide.
谋杀
Do you think they're going to let us run this case?
他们会让咱们管这案子吗
If the victim is low visibility.
受害人辨别度低的话就行
What have you got, badge?
有什么发现吗
It's not pretty, mate.
场面不太好看 朋友
Fucking hell.
真恶心
Asian female.
亚裔女性
Any missing persons triggered?
有上报失踪人口的吗
No, no-one reporting missing.
没有此类上报
Ok, I've got some calls to make.
我去打个电♥话♥
You ladies want to run this case?
你们想管这案子吗
Certainly.
当然
You go with the government contractor and the body?
你和政♥府♥承建商协商了吗 尸体怎么办
To the morgue, yes.
准备送去尸检了
Oi! Fetch my jacket, would you?
你 去帮我拿下外套
No, she can't.
她不能去
What? What's your problem?
有问题吗
Respectfully, it's not her job.
这不是她的工作
Do I get the jacket? Yes, please, I'm getting cold.
到底拿不拿外套啊 拿 冻死我了
You single?
你单身吧
Make it look like we're discussing the case.
假装咱们在谈案子
You're new here. Are you single? That's irrelevant.
你是新来的 单身吗 这跟本案无关吧
Yeah, but are you single?
你是不是单身啊
It's personal.
这是隐私
Yeah, I'm trying to be personal.
我就想跟你谈隐私
Yeah. Thatta girl.
真乖
Come on.
别这样
Look, if this blows up... Yeah, I know. You'll take it back.
如果这事曝光了... 我懂 你会接管
There you go, sweetheart. Thanks, girlfriend.
给你 甜心 谢了女票
See, that's how easy it is.
拿个衣服很简单
Be in touch.
随时联♥系♥
Now, what are you doing back here?
你怎么又回来了
I thought we'd got rid of you. When was it? Four, five years ago?
我还以为已经把你甩了 多久了 四五年了吧
Put that gown on, keep the whiff out of your clothes.
穿上防护服 让死亡的气息离衣服远点
You know, if I'd have had a bigger penis,
如果我的屌♥够大
I would've tried to marry you.
就把你娶回家了
Thank you, Ray.
谢谢 雷
I don't want to get married.
我不想结婚
I was trying to solicit sympathy. I just want you to look at me.
我只是故意说那么可怜 想让你看我一下
Thank you.
谢谢
You're sad.
你好丧
I was sad... till I turned 50.
我到50岁... 才变得丧
What happened at 50?
50岁时怎么了
Changed partners.
换伴儿了
He's a guy.
他是个男人
You didn't flinch.
你没有被吓到
Not bad.
还不赖
I don't think I'm gay. I'm just a lover. Come on.
我不觉得自己是同性恋 谈场恋爱而已 过来吧
Let's check out China girl.
来解剖中国女孩
That's temporary until you come up with an ID.
找到身份证明前暂时这么叫
Should you be taking photographs?
你可以拍照了
So... China girl.
好... 中国女孩
You sure she's Asian? Well, it's really just the hair texture.
你确定她是亚洲人吗 看发质像
剧集 | 谜湖之巅(2013) | 导航列表