剧集 | 谜湖之巅(2013) | 导航列表
So, not likely to be an Asian Australian, then.
那就不可能是澳大利亚亚裔
What about the DNA?
DNA呢
DNA and fingerprints have been taken and run against our files.
DNA和指纹均与数据库对比过
No match.
没有匹配
Immigration came up with nothing, which means that either
移♥民♥局那边也没有结果
she's Australian or she's come in under a false passport.
说明她要么是澳大利亚人 要么用的假护照
We check the suitcase? What for? A travel tag?
查行李箱了吗 有什么可查的 旅行标签吗
They can be that stupid.
那帮傻子干得出来
My guess... Asian student working in the sex industry. It's a loophole.
我猜测... 亚裔学生从事性工作 这方面监管漏洞百出
They finance their studies by working in brothels,
他们在妓院赚钱支付学费
ministering to creeps.
伺候猥琐男
Hey, steady on...!
嘿 别说了
2%, maybe. That's 2,000, boss.
2%吧 那就是2000 头儿
I mean, you go to these colleges, there's no-one there.
你去大学看 根本没人
They never intended to go to school.
他们根本不是要去求学
Yes, it's a high likelihood.
是 非常可能
But what we have here is a crime of passion.
这是一桩激♥情♥犯罪
She's from a poor family in Thailand, doesn't know anyone,
她来自泰国一个贫困家庭 举目无亲
can't speak the language.
言语不通
Hoping to make some money to send back to her family.
想赚钱寄回家
She probably arrived on a brothel subsidy with a big debt.
她沦落妓院可能是债务缠身
She's had unprotected sex and got herself pregnant.
发生无保护性关系 怀了孕
Some kind of crazy relationship with a customer or a pimp.
与客户或皮条客存在不当关系
Course, the facts give us a lot less than that.
当然 目前掌握的事实没有这么丰富
Yeah. Nothing.
嗯 没有
No. No, no. Not nothing.
不是完全没有
We have the foetus.
我们有胎儿
A paternal link can be established.
胎儿与生父已建立生理连接
It's never been done, but technically,
从未这么做过 但是技术上
if we're holding the father's DNA on our system, we've got a lead.
如果我们系统有父亲的DNA 案子将有所突破
What can I get you?
请问需要点什么
Can I just get a glass of water with some lemon in it, please?
一杯柠檬水 谢谢
I'll grab a cappuccino, thanks. Can I just get a water without lemon?
一杯卡布奇诺 一杯白水
Yeah, just waters for everyone, thanks. Ok. All right. Cheers.
大家都白水吧 谢谢 好的 干杯
She keeps coming up to you. It has to be a sign. It's like a neon sign.
她总来看你 是在暗示你吧 简直是明示
She's over here because she's a waitress.
她过来是因为她是服务生
She gets paid to come visit us.
她过来招呼我们是拿钱的
Right? If you really want to hit on her,
你想泡她的话
what you've got to do is you go over to her.
得主动过去找她
...how would that look?
...那什么场面
Want to see? Yeah.
想看吗 嗯
Is he... actually going to do this?
他真的... 过去了吗
The continuing adventures of the fuck wizard.
傻缺冒险之旅
She's smiling.
她笑了
"Get away from me" smiling, or is it "smiling" smiling?
"你滚开"的笑 还是调情那种
I think it's smiling like, I think... Here it comes.
我觉得是... 他回来了
And the conqueror returns... Pickles, boys.
征服者凯♥旋♥... 腌黄瓜 同志们
...with a small tub of gherkins.
...带着一罐黄瓜
What happened?
什么情况
She likes vietnamese food.
她喜欢越南菜
So, you didn't ask her out?
你没约她出去吗
No, I gave her a bit of masculine bravado,
没 我给她撒了一点阳刚雨露
and she's kind of still thinking about it.
她还在回味
So, you just bought some pickles?
所以你就买♥♥了点黄瓜
No, what I did was transcended the friend zone, mate.
不是 我做的事超越朋友范围了 好吗
No coins, just talk about adult stuff. "Hey, you look cute.
不花钱 单纯聊点成人话题 "嗨 你真可爱"
What's up?" "This guy's giving me attention.
她会想 "他在注意我
I can feel the pheromones burning. Real hot stuff."
我的荷尔蒙在燃烧 欲♥火♥焚身"
The problem is, Nathan, that you actually can't
重点是 内森 你根本不会约女孩
ask a real girl out, can you? What?
我没说错吧 什么
Your problem is you're a little bore-girl.
你就是个无聊的小娘们
You bore chicks to death, right?
总把小妞无聊死
Probably like that chick found dead at Bondi.
就跟邦迪发现的死人一样
One of your bore victims, mate.
被你无聊致死的受害者
Which one? Death by boredom. What are you talking about?
哪个 无聊死的 你说什么
Don't you watch the news? Come on, get it up. It's been everywhere.
你不看新闻吗 我去 给他看看 到处都是这消息
That's probably your GFE, mate.
估计就是你的小女友
Have a look.
看
She's in, like, a bag or something.
她被装在袋子里
Yeah. It's pretty sad, actually.
其实挺难受的
Have you guys been booking her?
你们要过她吗
We tried to, but.. You gave her such a great rating.
想来着... 你给她评价挺高
Long legs, big breasts, dark skin... "Good noises. She was going for it.
长腿 大胸 巧克力色皮肤... 会叫♥床♥ 叫得很拼
The best bit was spooning with her afterwards."
最棒的是事后相拥耳鬓厮磨"
Prozzos die if you don't fuck them, mate. They're like plants.
鸡无草就会死 像植物一样
You've got to water them with cock.
你要用草浇灌之
Mate, we've just started. Come on, mate.
兄弟 咱们刚聚起来 什么情况
We've got business to talk about. We're not finished. Chill out.
还要谈生意 还没说完 淡定点
I just need to check on something. Are you serious?
我要去求证一下 你认真的吗
He's actually going. Don't worry.
他真要走 别管了
She usually sees me for a one-hour GFE.
我们一般约一小时
What?
什么
"Girlfriend experience".
应招女友
Where you buy this one?
这个你哪儿买♥♥的
Gardeners Road Chinese.
园丁路中餐
No good. Bad food. Cinnamon likes them, so...
不好吃 辛纳蒙喜欢 所以...
She had before? Yeah, she likes them.
她以前吃过吗 嗯 她挺爱吃的
Ok. I get her.
行 我叫她去
Just wait. Thank you.
在这儿等着 谢谢你
Mahlee?
马丽
Can I see you, please?
我能见你吗
Are you feeling better?
你好点了吗
Please.
来吧
Ok.
好了
Room four.
4号♥房♥
I take this.
这个我拿走
No food in sex room.
爱屋不许吃东西
You enjoy.
好好玩
Shower?
冲凉吗
Wash your mister.
洗一下小♥弟♥弟♥
Is cinnamon...?
辛纳蒙呢
Shower first, yeah?
先洗澡
Ok.
好吧
Wow. Yeah. Ok, good.
非常好
You big boy?
你是大人了
Is cinnamon here? Is she busy?
辛纳蒙在哪 她在忙吗
You like?
喜欢吗
Yes.
就这样
You funny boy?
你真好玩
No. I'm not trying to be.
不是 我不是要
You want spank? You can spank. I don't mind.
想打屁屁吗 可以 我没关系
No, really. I'm just... - Sorry. - Funny boy.
不想 我只是... -对不起 -可爱
Look. This isn't really working for me. Why? What wrong?
我不喜欢这样 为什么 怎么了
You like? Come.
喜欢吗 来
You like?
这样呢
Something wrong? Yeah. That's not cinnamon.
怎么了 她不是辛纳蒙
You told me that was Cinnamon. New Cinnamon. Old Cinnamon away.
你说那是辛纳蒙的 新的辛纳蒙 旧的走了
There was an Asian girl found on the beach.
海滩上找到个亚洲女孩
No. Gone to Canberra.
不是她 她去堪培拉了
You love cinnamon.
你爱上辛纳蒙了
But she is prostitute. You know that.
但她是妓♥女♥ 你知道
She blew me without a condom.
她给我无套口♥交♥过
And then after, she say, "I don't normally do that." Yeah?
完事儿了 她说"我一般不这么干" 对吧
Pretend.
装的
She can't go with you to gold coast.
她没法跟你去黄金海岸
She has to work, have to fuck with customer.
她得工作 和客人做♥爱♥
She has to pay back a lot of money. To who? How much does she owe?
她有很多债要还 还给谁 要多少钱
30,000.
3万
That's 300 guys.
那得接300次客
Come.
过来
剧集 | 谜湖之巅(2013) | 导航列表