剧集 | 谜湖之巅(2013) | 导航列表
I mean, you didn't, so yay.
你没打 谢天谢地
We need to talk about Al Parker's case against you.
我得谈谈艾尔·帕克的案子
It's also good for making focaccia.
这款机器也能做佛卡夏面包
I mean, it can toast any thickness.
可以烤任何厚度的甜点
What about a mini pizza oven?
看看迷你披萨烤箱吧
It's a really unusual gift.
这是很别致的礼物
Is she a party animal?
她这么热衷派对吗
Just a sec. Hello?
我接个电♥话♥ 你好
Yes, Stally.
是 斯塔瑞
Really?
真的吗
Hey, we thought you'd want to hear this.
你可能想听一下
He's talking about China girl.
他在说中国女孩
Says he's going to make a confession.
并表示要招供
I can't help it. I need a lot of sex, you know.
我控制不住 我性♥欲♥太强了
It's like you can't tickle yourself, can you?
就好比你不能自己挠痒痒 是不是
You need someone else to do it or it doesn't work,
得让别人来挠你 要不然没用
Someone outside your own nervous system.
要自己神经系统以外的人
Is this going somewhere, Toni? Yeah, sorry.
这有什么关系吗 托尼 不好意思
Okay, so I'm with this girl, she's gorgeous,
是这样的 这姑娘很美好
And she's inspecting my dick, she's twirling it around,
她给我口 嘴含着我的老二
She's flicking it back and forth,
舌头像羽毛一样前后刮过
And so I slip my hand up her leg, and, I get to her panties,
刺♥激♥得我抬起她的腿 伸向她的内♥裤♥
And, I slip a finger into her vagina and give a little schwizz.
指尖滑向她私处 在里面奏乐 弄得水声很大
What's a schwizz? It's like, you go in like...
奏什么乐 就是这种...
That's disgusting, mate.
你很恶心啊 大哥
So, anyway, next thing I know, the Mamasan
总之 接下来 妈妈桑
And her gorilla come bursting in, and they're like,
就带着她的打手来了 他们凶得很 大吼
"get out my shop, you bloody fucking this!"
"滚出我店里 你个龟儿子"
And, "you bloody fucking that!"
"你个孙子"
I didn't want any trouble, so I just got up and left.
我也不想找麻烦 就起床溜走了
So what happened then?
那之后发生了什么
I waited outside in my car, and then the girl came out.
我在门外的车上等着 然后她出来了
I went over to her and apologised.
我走过去跟她道歉
And, she said she needed to go down to Bondi,
她说她要去邦迪海滩
so I... I offered her a lift.
我就... 捎了她一程
Okay, you didn't force or coerce her into the car?
所以你没有强迫这个女孩上你的车吗
No, no, no, no, no, no, no. No, no, no.
没有 没有 怎么可能
At this stage, it was all very friendly.
当时相处得很融洽
So we go down to Bondi and pull in the car park and... and,
然后我们就去了邦迪 停完车后...
I... I hopped in the back seat with her.
我... 我跟她坐在后座上
She was already in the back seat? Yeah.
她当时坐在后座上吗 是的
What, just waiting for you? Yeah, yeah.
干啥呢 在等你吗 是啊
It's all going well, and she's lifting up her arse
前戏都做得很好 她抬起屁♥股♥
And letting me slip off her panties.
让我脱掉她裤子
That's always a good sign, isn't it?
这都是好兆头吧
Now, I didn't have a condom on, so maybe that was the issue,
不过 当时我没有安全套 可能就是因为这个
I don't know, but I promised not to come.
我也说不清 但我保证不内♥射♥
Anyway, I'm inside her.
不管怎么样 我进去了
Next thing I know, I feel this sharp prick on the back of my neck.
等我反应过来 就感觉有尖东西扎在我脖子上
I'm like, fingernails, you know? I thought, she's digging them in!
我当时想 是指甲吗 她指甲都嵌进我肉里了
And I realise she's... She's actually stabbing me
后来我才意识到... 她在捅我
With a knife in the back there.
拿把刀在背后捅我
You can probably still see a bit of a Nick.
你现在还能看到疤呢
So I grabbed her face and I held her away from me at arm's length.
然后我抓着她的脸 把她推开 大概一手臂的距离
You know, it's a small space in the back of a Corolla,
丰田花冠的空间很小[车品牌]
so it was stuffy.
车里太闷了
Now, I don't know, maybe... Where were you holding her?
现在我记不太清了 可能... 你抓她哪了
Here and... The throat?
这里... 脖子吗
Yeah.
对
With two hands? Yeah. Yeah, exactly.
两只手掐的吗 是的 是的
And next thing, she starts going very quiet.
再然后 她就安静了
So I let her just lie back on the... on the seat,
我就让她躺在... 躺在座位上
Thinking that she's going to come out of it, you know? And...
盘算着她应该能出来 结果...
And she doesn't.
她死了
She just... she just, gets whiter and...
她就那么... 慢慢变得惨白...
Starts going blue around the lips.
嘴唇也越来越乌
So why didn't you call the police?
你当时为什么没报♥警♥
Mate, I couldn't, I couldn't.
大哥 我怎么能报♥警♥
I was so sad and upset. I just...
我当时太难受了 我只是...
It was like the worst night of my life.
那是我这辈子最可怕的一晚
So I...
所以我...
I tucked her up in this beautiful picnic blanket and, at about 3am,
我把她藏进野餐毯子里 凌晨三点
I carried her out into the water, and I waded out past
亲自把她扔进水里
The first breakers there, and then I just let her...
第一道浪打来 我就这么让她...
Just let her drift off into the outflowing tide.
随海浪沉入海底了
Yep, you just...
对 你就...
You just let her go, wrapped in a blanket that you happened
你就这么毁尸灭迹 在车里
to have in the back of your car? Yep.
随便找了条毯子裹住她 对
Yeah, she deserved it.
她活该
No suitcase. Yeah.
没说行李箱 没错
Yeah, you're right. The confession's all bullshit.
你说得对 这份招供简直是扯淡
Can we chat in my office?
来我办公室聊下吧
I wanted to see you. What's there to say? He's a liar.
我想听听你的看法 有什么好说的 他是个骗子
There are other things.
还有别的事
Is this your office?
这是你办公室吗
That's what we call it. Come on, fix you a drink.
我们是这么叫的 来吧 给你拿杯喝的
What do you want, cocktail?
想喝什么 鸡尾酒吗
Probably wondering what my deal is.
你可能在想我怎么了
I'm kind of between relationships at the moment.
我现在被一段感情缠身
Doing it pretty tough, to be honest.
说实话 提分手挺难的
Yep, I know what that's like. So what can I do for you?
我能体会 能帮到你什么吗
I mean, you could be asking yourself what could I do for you?
你也可以问问自己 我能帮到你什么
Like what?
比如呢
Seven or eight of the best nights of your life,
七八个生命中最完美的夜晚
Complete discretion, total respect.
非常谨慎 敬意十足
Look, I'm attracted to you, all right? I'm not an idiot.
我很喜欢你 知道吗 但我不是傻子
I understand that we're not relationship material, you and me.
我也明白我们不会在一起的
We are... we're different.
我们... 不一样
But it's that difference that'd make it fun.
可是不一样才有乐趣
I'm not in it for fun, Stally. Maybe I could change that.
我来这不是找乐子的 斯塔瑞 我可以让你改变
Look, you don't have to answer me now.
你没必要现在就给我答复
You can have a think about it.
可以考虑一下
You know, take your time.
慢慢来就好
Thanks for the offer. So you'll think about it?
多谢你的邀请 你会好好考虑吗
Probably not.
不会吧
Can we have a detective to attend the front counter, please?
请问有探员能来前台一下吗
A detective to attend the front counter, please.
有探员能来前台一下吗
Hey. You Okay?
你还好吗
Yeah. Didn't sleep. What's up?
好个屁 根本没睡 怎么了
The DNA tests on China girl are back.
那个中国女孩的DNA检测来了
The foetus is not hers.
孩子不是她的
Yeah, it's interesting, isn't it?
是啊 很有趣 是不是
How do you know? Miranda told me.
你怎么知道的 米兰达跟我说的
She said you're checking to see
她还说你要检查下
If there's a match with the mother and father on our database.
有没有跟数据库里匹配的父母
When?
什么时候
When did she? Last night.
她什么时候告诉你的 昨晚
I was over there yesterday evening.
我昨晚在她那过得夜
I heard some loud talking. Thought it was Liam.
我听到有大声喧哗 还以为是利亚姆
Who's Liam? My brother.
利亚姆是谁 我弟弟
They just met and they seem to get on.
他们刚认识 而且很聊得来
Adrian, what if China girl's death is
艾德里安 万一中国女孩
The result of a breakdown in the surrogacy arrangement?
是因为代♥孕♥出问题死的呢
Like?
比如
Like she demanded more money or blackmailed the parents
比如她要求涨价或勒索那对父母
and there was a struggle.
然后发生了争吵
Are you listening? Yeah.
你还在听吗 在啊
Who's Liam?
谁是利亚姆
How do you know him?
你怎么认识他
He's her brother.
是她弟弟
剧集 | 谜湖之巅(2013) | 导航列表