剧集 | 谜湖之巅(2013) | 导航列表
Mary, this is your uncle.
玛丽 这是你舅舅
Well, Mary, it's so nice to meet you...
玛丽 很高兴见到你...
After so fricking long.
尤其过了这么多年
Hello. It's really lovely to meet you too.
你好 我也很高兴
Are you Okay?
你还好吗
We're thinking of going for a wander down the beach.
我们正准备去海滩散步
It's a bit late.
有点晚了
I'd like to go.
我想去
I'm not doing that with you.
我才不要和你玩儿
Okay, so what do you want to be, Mary? I want to be a wife.
玛丽 你以后想做什么 我想做妻子
But also maybe a dental hygienist,
也可能做牙医
cos they're always in demand.
因为他们永远不愁失业
Hey!
你干嘛
Hey!
别弄
You are under arrest.
你被捕了
Yeah, what for?
是吗 什么罪名
Negligent treatment of a juvenile's possessions.
对青少年监管不得力
Bullshit.
扯淡
You... are under... arrest.
你... 被... 捕了
My god!
我的天
What are you doing?
你在做什么
What are you doing?
你呢
Hey, Miranda. Hey!
米兰达
Are you Okay?
你没事吧
Is she all right?
她还好吗
Hey, little baby. Hey, little one.
你好啊 小宝贝儿
It's Okay. It's Okay.
没事了 没事了
Yeah, Okay, we've got a lady on the roadway.
好的 车道上有行人
I'm just going to get back to you with a sitrep. Excuse me, madam.
稍后告诉你情况 等一下 女士
Sorry, sorry. Hey, you can't walk here.
抱歉 这里禁止行人
My baby's missing, please help me.
我的宝宝不见了 求你帮帮我
Yeah, Okay. You can't walk here.
好的 但你不能在车道上乱走
It hasn't been fed...
他两天没吃...
It hasn't been fed for two days. I'm very worried.
两天没吃东西了 我很担心
All right, where's your child? No, no, it's a baby.
好吧 你孩子在哪儿 不 他还是个小宝宝
Okay, where's your baby?
那你宝宝在哪儿
I can't... I can't remember where I've left it.
我... 我不记得把他忘在哪儿了
I'm very worried! I can't remember!
我很担心 我不记得了
Tea? Yeah, thanks.
喝茶吗 好 谢谢
Robin, this is Paul Chen.
罗宾 这是保罗·陈
He's going to be our chief police counsellor.
他是我们的首席警务顾问
For...? For the victims' resolution meeting.
给什么做顾问... 受害者调解会议
With ex-superintendent Parker.
和前任警司帕克的会
He's got a bit of a delicate question,
他有很多细节要问
in preparation for Thursday. What?
为周四做准备 问什么
Did I have an intimate relationship with my superintendent?
我和警司有不正当关系吗
Well, actually, that's about right.
差不多就是这个
Hello, Robin.
你好 罗宾
I'm sorry about that. He's really insistent on this point.
抱歉 他坚持要这样做
So, before I answer back in proceedings, I just need to know...
在回应诉讼之前 我要先知道...
No, I didn't. I told Adrian.
没有 我跟艾德里安说过了
So, it's complete horseshit that you stayed over
那你在湖景房♥待过一晚
In the lakeview master bedroom one night?
完全是胡扯吗
There was no intimacy.
我们没有不正当关系
He put rohypnol in my wine.
他在酒里放了安♥眠♥药♥
I have no memory of the night.
我不记得那晚发生了什么
Just waking up.
然后就醒了
That's a worry.
这就难办了
If you were unconscious, he can invent anything.
如果你意识不清醒 他就可以胡编乱造
I really don't want him to describe the sex.
希望他不要提起做♥爱♥细节
It was really funny!
太搞笑了
She's complaining about the baby, so we go and check.
她一直说孩子的事 我们就去调查了
Her husband says, "there is no baby."
但他丈夫说 "根本没有孩子"
It's all right. Thanks, Robin.
可以了 谢谢你 罗宾
We'll see you on Thursday.
周四见
Thanks, Robin.
辛苦了 罗宾
Thank you.
谢谢
What are they talking about?
他们在聊什么
The woman walking on the overpass.
那个在天桥上乱走的女人
Apparently she was really lucky not to get hit.
没被撞真是幸运
And the baby? She lost it?
孩子呢 丢了吗
Did they find it? There was no baby.
他们找了吗 没有什么孩子
She wasn't pregnant.
她都没怀孕
She somehow walked out of a psych ward believing that she'd lost one.
她从精神病院出来的 总觉得自己小孩丢了
What psych ward?
哪个精神病院
Hey, Hun. Can you stop for a moment?
宝贝 等下再弹好吗
Hello, Felicity.
你好 菲丽希缇
I'm Robin Griffin, eastern coast police, following up.
我是罗宾·格里芬 东海岸警局 正在查案
Do you want to sit down?
你先坐下吧
I just want to know if you're okay.
想来看看你怎么样
Yes, I'm okay. Good.
我没事儿 那就好
I heard your baby was missing.
听说你孩子丢了
Do we need to find the baby?
需要我们帮你找吗
I've already told them, there's no baby.
我已经跟他们说了 根本没有孩子
She and I are married, so I think I'd know.
我们是夫妻 所以我很清楚
Felicity?
菲丽希缇
Can you confirm what your husband's saying?
你同意你丈夫说的话吗
Yes.
同意
It's gone.
宝宝没了
Was there a miscarriage?
流产了吗
No, no miscarriage. Maybe, Mike.
不是流产 有可能 麦克
There may have been. No, you didn't have a miscarriage.
有可能的 你没流过产
Felicity, can you listen?
菲丽希缇 听我说好吗
You didn't have a miscarriage.
你不是流产
Correct?
对吗
It's lost, and the baby's gone.
她跑了 宝宝也没了
She won't return my phone calls and she won't return my texts.
她不回我电♥话♥ 也不回我短♥信♥
You don't know if she can read English or Thai, Mike.
麦克 我们也不知道她懂不懂英语或泰语
Can she read Thai? Can she read at all?
她能看懂泰语吗 她识字吗
Don't worry, hon.
别担心 亲爱的
There's a thousand reasons someone might go off the grid.
人间蒸发也有很多理由
Like what?
比如呢
Exams.
她要考试
Mike, do you want to tell me what's happening?
麦克 能告诉我到底怎么回事吗
Who can't read English?
谁不会英语
We have a guest mother.
我们找了个代♥孕♥母亲
I think I have the parents.
我找到那对夫妇了
China girl's foetus, the parents.
中国女孩胎儿的亲生父母
Okay.
好
DNA. One swab and we'll know.
检测下DNA就行了
Mike's criminal record.
麦克的犯罪记录
Okay. Two AVOs five years ago, one related jail sentence.
五年前被发了两次暴♥力♥禁制令 服刑一次
Attempting to attack his wife with a ski pole.
因为他用滑雪杆家暴他的妻子
Another arrest for cocaine possession last year.
去年因私藏可♥卡♥因♥被逮捕
I'm going in.
我进去了
What's this for?
搞什么名堂
I want a DNA sample, it's a mouth swab.
我需要你的DNA样本 你的唾液样本
There's a kit here for your wife too.
还有你妻子的
No, I don't think so.
我不会给你的
I may not have great news for you.
告诉你个好事吧
An Asian female, 19-weeks pregnant has been found dead.
一位怀孕19周的亚裔女性确认死亡
19 weeks?
19周
What was her name?
她叫什么
Your guest mother?
你的代♥孕♥母亲
Mee Noi.
美仪
And when did you last see your surrogate?
你最后一次见她是什么时候
Erm, at the ultrasound about five weeks ago.
五周前做超声波那次
Commercial surrogacy is illegal in Australia.
商业代♥孕♥在澳大利亚是违法的
It carries a two-year sentence.
要坐两年牢
And we have a right to have a baby.
拥有孩子是我们的权利
剧集 | 谜湖之巅(2013) | 导航列表