剧集 | 杰克·莱恩 | 导航列表
Lieutenant Morales.
-我知道发生了什么 -这种可能性非常小
I know what's going on. The chances of that are radically small.
别把我当傻子
Don't treat me like I'm fucking stupid.
你刚来的时候 我想:“为什么不拿你的钱 ”
When you first arrived, I thought, "Why not take your money?"
警方对联盟毫无胜算
The police stood no chance against the Federation.
-现在呢 -现在没有联盟了
- And now? - And now, there is no Federation.
只有马尔克斯
There is only Marquez.
和我
And me.
在我的上级看来 贩毒集团现在处于最低迷的时期
From the perspective of my superiors, the cartel has never been weaker.
你错了 他们终于统一了 他们比以往任何时候都要强大
You're wrong. They're finally unified. They've never been stronger.
也许是
Maybe.
也许不是
Maybe not.
我面临着来自高层的压力
There is pressure from the top.
他们想让我突袭制毒实验室
They want me to seize the lab.
-他们这么想让你死吗 -里面也有他们的人接应
They want you dead that bad, huh? They have people on the inside, too,
他们知道有批货要来
and they know a shipment's coming.
多少钱
How much?
-我觉得你不明白… -多少钱
I do not think you understand. How much?
双倍价钱 我现在就要
Double. And I need the money now.
好
Fine.
好
Fine?
行动的当天早上给你打钱
Payment will arrive the morning of the operation.
如果没有呢
And if it doesn't?
随意攻击
Feel free to storm the castle.
记住别杀鸡取卵
Just remember to consider the chickens.
-杀鸡 -我可以满足你的一切要求
The chickens? I'll feed you all you want,
但如果你敢得寸进尺
but the day you ask for more than seeds
我就会当着你家人的面 把你的头砍下来
is the day I chop your head off in front of your fucking family.
赵发盛宅 缅♥甸♥掸邦
我们坐飞机去坎昆 带一小批货去海湾
We take the flight to Cancún, take a small shipment to the cove.
只是测试一下
Just a test.
我们将考查实验室 看看他们的处理过程
We'll examine the lab. See how the processing goes.
更重要的是 我们要确保分销线的完整性
More importantly, we'll ensure the distribution lines are intact.
怎么了
What?
我们为什么要去
Why would we have to go?
我们以前从没去过
We've never gone before.
我们的运作正在发生变化
Things are... changing in our operation,
-你同意吗 -同意
- would you agree? - Yes.
现在 我们有了新搭档
Now, with our new partners,
有些事比毒品更重要
there are some things much bigger than drugs at play.
要想生存 只有一个办法
But the only way for us to survive
那就是适应
is to adapt.
-我明白 -一定要明白
- I understand. - Make sure you do.
因为如果你的忠诚度受到质疑
Because if your loyalty is ever questioned,
你 我 你妹妹 我们就都完了
you, me, your sister, we all disappear.
那种情况不会发生
That will not happen
因为最后
because, in the end,
家庭才是最重要的
all that matters is family.
在墨西哥 领地就是一切 基础设施支离破碎
In Mexico, it's all about territory. The infrastructure is fractured.
各大贩毒集团相互争斗 互不信任
A federation of cartels at war, none of whom trust the other.
我们通过歼灭敌人来巩固地位
We have consolidated by elimination.
这就是我给马尔克斯的礼物
That is the gift I give Marquez.
如果他足够强大 他将成为 我们在墨西哥南部的独家经销商
If he's strong enough, he becomes our sole distributor in Southern Mexico.
如果他不够强
If not,
我们像处理其他人一样处理掉他
we dispose of him like the rest.
但我得亲眼看看他的眼睛才能知道
But I cannot know until I've looked him in the eye.
现在吗
Now?
现在
Now.
机密
绝密
我以为是有点糟 但没想到是一团乱麻
I expected muddy, but... this is a goddamn sewer.
你不是说你能读懂文件吗
Remember when you told me you could read Miller's files?
对 但这些不一样
Yeah, but these are different.
你知道的 难度更大
There's an extra layer, you know?
手写密语 只有纸质文件
Handwritten code words, paper only.
我敢打赌你永远也找不到它们
I'm willing to bet good money that you're never gonna find them.
九次行动都没留下 证明它们存在的证据
Nine operations with no evidence they even exist,
而我一无所获
and I got nothing,
唯一的共同点是大♥陆♥可再生能源公♥司♥
and the only common denominator is "Mainland Renewables."
四份文件中均有提及
Found that in four of these files.
这得归功于中情局 我们知道如何给空壳公♥司♥命名
Got to hand it to the CIA, we know how to name shell companies.
总统到底说了什么
What exactly did the president say?
千言万语汇成一句话 “任何你解释不清的行动…”
In so many words? Any operation you can't explain...
“都不能执行”
Are no longer operational.
就是这样
That's it.
该死
Aw, shit.
-什么 -该死 我要迟到了
- What? - Goddamn it. I'm gonna be late.
你这就要放弃了吗
You're giving up already?
你知道 我很想留下来帮你
Ah, you know, I would stay to help you out,
但有些事需要优先处理
but, uh, some things need to start taking precedence.
告诉贾斯敏我会拿走所有剩菜
Well, tell Jasmine I'll take any and all leftovers.
嗨 爸爸
Hi, Daddy.
我是不是走错房♥子了
Uh, did I get the wrong house?
别傻了 进来
Don't be stupid. Come on in.
你看起来很好
You look nice.
我知道
I know.
学校怎么样
How was school?
不错的开场白
Nice opener.
-学校很好 -你只看到了冰山一角
School's fine. What little you see of it.
她参加的社团比课程还多
She's got more clubs than classes.
我在撒谎吗
Am I lying?
我不知道你在笑什么 时装学院甚至不提供奖学金 所以…
I don't know what you two are laughing about. FIT doesn't even give scholarships, so...
中情局今年发奖金吗
CIA handing out bonuses this year?
好吧
Okay.
一针见血啊
There she is. Yeah.
你还好吗
And how are you doing?
我在跟你说话
I'm speaking to you.
你回来一趟 不代表你就是个顾家的好男人了
Just 'cause you're back doesn't mean you're ever coming home.
你要就这么走人吗
You just gonna walk away?
-吉姆 就… -没关系
- Jim, just... - It's all right.
朱尼尔
Junior.
没关系
It's all right.
谢谢
Thank you.
别客气 他们也是你的孩子
My pleasure. They're your kids, too.
不
No, no, no.
谢谢你今晚所做的一切
Thank you for... what you were trying to do tonight.
这意义重大
It means a lot.
我知道
I know it did.
晚安 吉姆
Good night, Jim.
见到你很高兴
It was nice to see you.
见到你我也很高兴
Nice to see you, too.
-喂 -我是杰克
- Hello? - It's Jack.
我们把范围缩小到九次行动
We boiled it all down to nine operations,
米勒确保其难度足够大而无法破译
Miller made sure they're too dark to decipher.
然后呢
And?
如果我们想有机会 找出拉各斯的幕后黑手
And... if we want any chance at exposing the people behind Lagos,
只有一个选择
there's only one option.
我要叫停所有行动
I'm gonna shut them all down.
切断资金来源
Cut off the money.
这是问句还是陈述句
Well, is that a question or a statement?
陈述句
Statement.
去做吧
Go ahead.
都祈祷完了吗
You done making us right with the man upstairs?
很好 都过来
All good. All right, gather round.
好 会面将在这里进行
Okay. The meet will happen here.
我要山姆 凯尔森和迪吉 在这个有利位置盯着我们
I want Sam, Kelson and Diggy with eyes on us from this vantage point.
你会离得很近 但要在视野之外
You'll be close, but out of sight.
一旦抓到我们的人 我会把他交给你和杰克
Once I have our man in hand, I'm gonna give him to you and Jake.
-到时我们会随时准备好撤离 -好 机会稍纵即逝
We'll be wheels up and ready to move. Yeah. Window's gonna close fast.
-都准备好了 -都准备好了 老大
- All good? - We're good, boss.
好
Good.
嘿
Hey.
剧集 | 杰克·莱恩 | 导航列表