剧集 | 杰克·莱恩 | 导航列表
前情提要
把多明戈查韦斯的所有资料都给我
Get me everything you can on Domingo Chavez.
赵发盛想退出
Chao Fah Sein wants out.
他说我的全部行动都被三合会控制了
He said my entire operation was controlled by the Triad,
在华盛顿管理我们的人受雇于他们
and that whoever was running us in Washington was in their pockets.
-那我们有什么发现 -势力融合
- So what are we getting at? - Convergence.
贩毒集团和恐怖组织的融合
The fusing of a drug cartel with a terrorist organization.
他们想让我突袭制毒实验室
They want me to seize the lab.
-多少钱 -双倍价钱
- How much? - Double.
是钱的问题 那是你的部门
This was a money problem. That's your department.
是杰克莱恩
It was Jack Ryan.
他关停了行动
He's the one that shut it down.
-冥王行动 我需要你重启它 -让查韦斯回到原来的位置
Pluto, I need you to turn it back on. And do what? Put Chavez back where he was?
你不知道那些是什么人
You do not know who these people are.
我们来得太迟了
We were too late.
现在他们要来抓我了
Now they're gonna come for me.
汤姆克兰西之杰克莱恩
第四季第三集
乌杜总统被暗♥杀♥近三周后
Violence continues on the streets of Lagos
拉各斯街头的暴♥力♥活动仍在继续
nearly three weeks after the assassination of President Udoh.
这些所谓的敢死队 被认为是臭名昭著的军阀
The so-called "death squads" are believed to be supporters
艾肯梅的支持者
of infamous warlord Ekon Ameh,
艾肯梅有望竞选总统
who's expected to make a play for the presidency,
可能会取代临时总统奥科利
potentially ousting Interim President Okoli.
持续的暴♥力♥行为 已破坏了该地区的稳定
The continued violence has destabilized the region
许多全球领导人都想知道
as many global leaders are left wondering
一旦尘埃落定 谁将掌权 军阀...
who will be in power once the dust settles. The warlord...
你确定还想在拉各斯降落吗
Are you sure you still want to land in Lagos?
我们将在跑道上进行评估
We'll assess on the tarmac.
-还感谢我的邀请吗 -当然
- Still appreciate the invite? - Oh, of course.
中情局一般不会这么做
This is not typical of the CIA.
对 但我要去见一位被围困的总统
No, it's not, but I'm meeting with a president under siege,
我需要一个和他一样
and I need someone who understands his country
-了解自己国家的人 -我比他还了解
- as well as he does. - Better... than he does.
那你在那里出生并长大吗
So... born and raised there?
我在那儿出生 不在那儿长大
Born, not raised.
那是个尼日利亚极度贫困的小村庄
Nigeria, extreme poverty, small village
不断被士兵袭击 我亲眼目睹父亲被杀害
constantly raided by soldiers, watched my father killed in front of me,
我从小就想反抗
grew up wanting to fight...
直到摩♥门♥教♥传教士来了 他们整修了我们的村庄
until Mormon missionaries. They came, restored our village,
筹钱让我离开尼日利亚去上学
raised enough money for me to get out of Nigeria and go to school.
你之前说那里的情况 在政客眼中很复杂
At the fundraiser, you said the situation there was convoluted in the eyes of politicians.
-假设我是他们 给我解释一下 -有三个主要参与者
- Pretend I'm one of them. - There are three major players.
最近被暗♥杀♥的乌杜总统
The recently assassinated President Udoh,
军阀艾肯梅 可能是他的手下开的枪
Ekon Ameh, the warlord whose men probably pulled the trigger,
还有继任的奥科利总统
and replacement president, Okoli.
他是个务实的政♥治♥家
He's, um, a practical politician
认为自己必须继承乌杜的事业
who thinks he has to carry on Udoh's cause
要不惜一切代价 为尼日利亚人♥民♥夺回资源
to reclaim Nigeria's resources for its people at any cost.
精神可嘉
Which is commendable.
奥科利总统拒绝妥协 坚持陈旧理念
President Okoli's refusal to compromise in order to uphold old ideals...
这是在否认尼日利亚的进步
It's denying Nigeria's evolution.
尼日利亚不仅是个国家 它还是一种机遇
Nigeria isn't just a country, it's an opportunity.
它是世界的战略中心 全球力量正在趋于平衡
It's a strategic hub in a world whose global powers... they're equalizing.
我们都知道你来这里不只是为了宣传
We both know that you're not just here for the optics.
你来这里是为了带来稳定 但要付出代价
You're here to bring stability at a price,
而奥科利知道这一点
and Okoli knows this.
不好意思
Excuse me.
没事
Yes.
是的
Yes.
托马斯米勒死了
Thomas Miller is dead.
悟空宫赌场 缅♥甸♥掸邦
私人号♥码 米勒死了
新货到了
The new shipment has arrived.
你可以处理
You can handle it.
丁敦要求你到场
Tin Tun has requested you be present.
为什么
Why?
他没说
He didn't say.
告诉他我很忙
Tell him I'm busy.
不知为什么 他觉得你会拒绝
For some reason, he thought you'd say "no."
我认为你应该去
I think you should go.
华盛顿特区
嗯 明白了
Yeah. Understood.
我这就过去
I'm on my way.
你怎么跟他说
What are you gonna tell him?
不知道 我会想办法的 情况如何
I have absolutely no idea. But I'll think of something. How we doing?
警♥察♥认为是自杀 媒体也相信是自杀
The cops think it's a suicide, and the press is running with it.
要我说 暂时就任由他们说去吧
All right, well, for now, I say we let them run with it.
-我不会走前门 -这么糟糕吗
- I wouldn't use the front door. - That bad?
嘿 朋友
Hey, buddy.
搞什么
What the fuck?
说“欢迎” 我觉得我们需要帮助
Say "welcome." Figured we could use the help.
查韦斯有消息吗
Any word from Chavez?
我搜了他的酒店 车 机场 一无所获
I've searched his hotel, his car, airport. Nothing.
-没关系 我们会找到他的 -是吗
- It's all right. We'll find him. - Oh, yeah?
我从一工作就跟这样的人打交道
I've known guys like this my whole career.
如果他不想被找到 你就永远找不到他
If he doesn't want to be found, you'll never find him.
-除非你知道他要去哪里 -他要去哪儿
Yeah, unless you already know where he's going. Oh, where is he going?
去找赵发
To find Chao Fah.
他的线人
His asset?
对
Yup.
所以你觉得这些都有关联
Oh, so you think this shit is connected?
米勒死了 我认为赵发是我们唯一的线索了
What I think is, with Miller gone, Chao Fah is all we've got.
没有他关于势力融合的情报 我们就毫无头绪了
And without his intel on convergence, we've got nothing.
米勒的死证明了这种腐♥败♥ 牵扯到的人比中情局局长的层级还高
Miller being murdered proves that this corruption goes way higher than just the director of the CIA,
所以找到赵发 我们就能找到幕后主使
so we find Chao Fah, we find who's behind all this.
你知道查韦斯要去哪里 不代表你知道他现在在哪
Jack, just because you know where Chavez is going doesn't mean you know where he is.
不 我们知道
Yeah, we do.
查韦斯知道回归的唯一方法 就是从头开始
Even Chavez knows the only way to get back in the game is to start at the beginning.
祝我好运吧
Now... wish me luck.
祝你好运
Good luck.
圣路易斯奥比斯波 加州中部
我一直好奇那把钥匙去了哪里
I was wondering where that key went.
嗨 叔叔
Hi, Uncle.
韦德湾 缅♥甸♥掸邦
-为什么要我来这里 -苏伟没告诉你吗
Why am I here? Didn't Soe Wai tell you?
-我想让你检查货物 -那不是我的工作
I wanted you to inspect the shipment. That's not my job.
这是批计划之外的货
Well, this shipment is unscheduled,
上面要求你来监管
and the powers that be requested you oversee it.
除非你想我回话说你拒绝
Unless you'd like me to relay your refusal.
不能在这里
Not here.
为什么
Why?
因为有时她们会着凉 有时她们会死掉
Because sometimes they catch a chill, and sometimes they die.
钱才是最重要的
The decimal's all that matters.
记得吗
Remember?
你在等什么
What are you waiting for?
赵发
Chao Fah...
你是我姐夫 也是我老板
you're my brother-in-law and my boss.
没错
Correct.
但对我来说 我姐才是最重要的
But it is my sister who matters the most to me.
在这一点上 我们也意见一致
Again, we're in agreement.
我知道出事了
I know something's wrong.
我知道你不喜欢丁敦
I know you don't like Tin Tun,
-我知道... -你知道什么
and I know... What do you know?
我知道我会不惜一切保护我姐
I know I will do anything to protect my sister.
真令人钦佩 苏伟
That's admirable, Soe.
你是个好弟弟
You're a good brother.
现在给我上车
Now get in the fucking car.
白宫 华盛顿特区
这到底是怎么回事
What the hell is going on?
几天前 我还在说确认听证会策略
A few days ago, I'm talking about confirmation strategy.
现在 我们有墨西哥和拉各斯的麻烦
Now we've got Lagos, Mexico,
又来了个死掉的中情局局长 他可能是该死的间谍
and a dead CIA director who may have been a goddamn spy.
与其说米勒是间谍 不如说是傀儡
Well, Miller was less of a spy, more of a puppet, sir.
剧集 | 杰克·莱恩 | 导航列表