剧集 | 杰克·莱恩 | 导航列表
前情提要
你能向本委员会保证
Can you assure this committee that the CIA
中情局与乌杜总统之死无关吗
had no involvement in President Udoh's death?
不能
No.
前局长米勒留下的一切 现在都由你们负责
Anything inherited from former Director Miller is now on you.
他让办公室里的每个人都学会了 如何把他桌上的文件都弄得一团糟
He had everyone in his office learn how to muddy every file that went across his desk.
我们把范围缩小到九次行动 我要叫停所有行动
We boiled it all down to nine operations. I'm gonna shut 'em all down.
我们的运作正在发生变化
Things are changing in our operation.
有些事比毒品更重要
There are some things much bigger than drugs at play.
我们必须终止任务
We have to abort mission.
重启冥王行动
Turn Pluto back on.
给你24个小时
You have 24 hours.
汤姆克兰西之杰克莱恩
第四季第二集
中♥央♥情报局 弗吉尼亚州 兰利
-…三年… -抱歉打断一下
in the past three years should... Sorry to interrupt.
杰克…副局长
Jack... Uh, Deputy Director.
没关系 你介意我把他借走一会吗
It's okay. Do you mind if I borrow him for a second?
-当然可以 -太好了
Uh... sure. Great.
拿上你的东西 跟我来
Grab your stuff. Come with me.
-其实我没什么东西 -好吧 那就跟我来
I don't actually have any stuff. Okay. Just the second part.
顺便说一句 这地方看起来真不错
Place looks great, by the way.
冥王行动
-你确定我该坐在这里吗 -确定
Are you sure I should be sitting here? Yep.
我到底要找什么
What exactly am I looking for?
跟冥王行动有关的任何人或事
Anyone involved in Pluto.
权限不足
大部分内容都超出了我的权限 杰克
most of this is beyond my clearance, Jack.
需要花几个小时 也许…
Uh, it would take me hours, maybe...
用户名 杰克莱恩
嗯 这也行
Yeah, yeah, that works, too.
慢点 匿名黑客
Slow down, Anonymous.
万艾乔 缅♥甸♥掸邦
盛先生
Mr. Sein.
打开大门
Open the gates.
待在这儿
Stay here.
-军舰的出现让你们猝不及防 -如果那真的是他们
He said you were taken by surprise by a naval ship. If that's who they really were.
马尔克斯的竞争对手已经被淘汰了
Marquez's competition was already wiped out.
也许我们付的钱没有到该到的人手中
Then perhaps our payments didn't make it to the right people.
-你联♥系♥我们在墨西哥的团队了吗 -我还没有联♥系♥任何人
Have you contacted our team in Mexico? I haven't contacted anyone.
因为米勒离任了 与团队的沟通以前都是通过他进行
And since Miller left office, all communication to that team has been through him.
-现在 我要失陪了… -我可能要请你稍等一下
- Now, if you'll excuse me... - I might ask you to wait.
为什么
For what?
-他们想跟你通话 -幸运的是 他们有我的电♥话♥
They want to speak to you. Luckily they have my number.
我要去见我的家人
I'm going to see my family.
-他们还不知道我还活着 -我可能要请你稍等一下
They still don't know I'm alive. I might ask you to wait.
不要告诉我什么时候该做什么
Don't ever tell me what the fuck to do or when to do it.
我不再听命于你了
I no longer answer to you.
我也是
Nor I you.
你落到这个地步的唯一原因…
The only reason you're in this position...
是因为你的家族在行动中成了叛徒
Because your family sold out the operation,
新合伙人想调查那孩子
and the new partners want a check against the son
他以为自己有权接手
who believes he's entitled to the throne.
你过去常常抱怨自己缺乏责任感
You used to complain about your lack of responsibilities.
现在你的力量变强了
Now your power has grown.
我听说你在逃避新工作
I hear reports of you avoiding the new work.
也许你没有下定冒险的决心
Perhaps you don't have the stomach for it.
冒险的决心
The stomach for it?
目睹我们的人被枪击的人是我
I'm the one who saw our people get shot down.
逃出来的也是我
I'm the one who escaped.
你只看到了冰山一角
You saw a decimal move.
可我能见微知著
That decimal is all that matters.
停
Stop.
运行中
这是什么
What's this?
多明戈查韦斯 中情局 彩虹
他的档案和每个任务都有关联
His profile ties to every mission.
把多明戈查韦斯的所有资料都给我
Get me everything you can on Domingo Chavez.
约翰P莱恩博士 代理副局长
不要离开这个房♥间
Don't leave this room.
-杰克 -女士 怎么了
- Jack. - Yes, ma'am.
你要去哪儿
Where you off to?
-我要去开个会 -希望是跟我开会吧
- I have a meeting. - With me, I hope.
我的确认听证会在两天后举♥行♥
My first confirmation hearing is in two days,
律师们正在全天候工作
and the lawyers are working 24-7 to make sure I didn't offend
来确保我20年前没有冒犯站长
some station chief 20 years ago.
我需要你帮我写开庭陈述
But I could use your help on my opening statement.
当然 我可以帮你 我得先处理点事
Absolutely. And you'll have it. I just need to take care of something first.
这事跟墨西哥有关系吗
Does this have to do with Mexico?
我还不知道
I don't know yet.
但我很快就会知道
But I will soon.
福克公园
天啊
Oh, my God.
我们不知道发生了什么…
We didn't know what happened. We assumed...
贝努在哪儿
Where's Bennu?
你觉得在哪儿
Where do you think?
你说她跑了 那太糟了 我要送她一份礼物
And you said she ran away? That's too bad. I had a gift for her.
好像有人在躲着我
Seems like someone's hiding from me...
-爸爸 -嘉华
Papa! Gawa!
里面是什么
What's in there?
过来坐 我给你看看
Come sit, I'll show you.
但首先
But first
我想知道
I want to know...
我不在的时候 你乖乖听妈妈的话了吗
...were you well-behaved for your mom while I was gone?
我很乖 她说什么我都照做了
Oh, yes. I did everything she told me.
-你去什么地方了吗 -去了
- Did you go anywhere? - Yes.
-你去哪儿了 -去机场了
- Where'd you go? - To the airport.
不 嘉华 你没去机场
No, Gawa, you didn't.
可是…
But...
你知道家人会做同样的梦吗
Did you know some families can have the same dreams?
什么意思
Well, what do you mean?
我们都梦见你去机场了
We all dreamt you went to the airport.
如果你上了那架飞机
And if you got on that plane...
你会和我们一起醒来 安然无恙
you would've woken up safe and sound with us.
但那个梦不是真的
But that dream wasn't real.
现在我们必须面对现实
And now we must face what's real.
所以如果有人问 我不在的时候你去哪儿了
So if anyone asks if you went anywhere while I was gone,
就说你去看医生了 好吗
you tell them you went to the doctor, okay?
这个呢
Now, this...
是文
is Mun.
文很特别 因为它不会说话
Mun is very special. Because he cannot talk,
它很善于保守秘密
he's very good at keeping secrets.
是世界上嘴巴最严的
The best in the world.
-真的吗 -真的
- Really? - Yes.
所以 你想跟文说什么都可以
And for that reason, you can tell Mun anything you want.
说你的朋友 你的感受
About your friends, about your feelings,
或者你的梦
or about your dreams.
包括你去机场的那个梦
Even the one where you went to the airport.
福克公园 费郡公园管理局
球场记分 客 - 主
没什么可以重启的
There's nothing to turn back on.
钱没了
The money's gone.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
抱歉什么
Sorry for what?
-我对你没有用处了 -但他们对你还有价值
I have no use for you anymore. But, boy, they had use for you, didn't they?
谁
Who?
我正在努力找出答案 多明戈
That's what I'm trying to find out, Domingo.
多明戈查韦斯 1976年1月12日生于东洛杉矶
Domingo Chavez? Born January 12, 1976, East Los Angeles.
嗯 我知道我是谁
Yeah, I know who I am.
在基本水中爆破和海豹特种兵训练中 名列前茅 忠于国家
From what I read, you were the top of your BUD/S class, devoted to your country.
这样的人不会拿枪指着我的脑袋
Not someone who would hold a gun to my head.
听起来像是你想要逃离的生活
That sounds like the life you were trying to run away from.
托马斯米勒
Thomas Miller.
这名字你听过吗
That name mean anything to you?
局长
The director.
你们有什么交流吗
Any interactions?
没有
剧集 | 杰克·莱恩 | 导航列表