剧集 | 杰克·莱恩 | 导航列表
放我离开
Let me go?
真大方
How generous.
我们像往常一样去工作
We go to work, like usual.
然后你离开就行了
And then, you just leave.
我离开
I leave?
那我的妻子和孩子呢
What about my wife and child?
她们和我一起留在这里
They stay here with me.
否则 她们永远不会安全
Otherwise, they will never be safe.
听我说 苏伟
Listen to me, Soe.
我只说一次
I'm gonna say this only once.
-你可以跟我们一起走 -不行
- You could come with us. - No.
-你可以帮我们 -不行
- You could help us. - No.
我记得我们的出身
I remember where we came from.
如果要在码头上的女孩和我姐之间选
If it's between those girls on that dock and my sister...
你知道我会选谁
you know who I choose.
好吧
Okay.
那开车吧
Then start the car.
没关系 苏伟
It's all right, Soe.
没关系
It's all right.
我们按你说的做
We will do this your way.
墨西哥 尤卡坦
坐吧
Take a seat.
你想要什么
What do you want?
我想让你给我表哥打电♥话♥
I want you to call my cousin.
你表哥
Your cousin?
不可能联♥系♥上你表哥
Your cousin is impossible to get to.
-马林还是行动的负责人 对吧 -对
Marin still runs the operation, right? Yes,
但他只会去港口
but the only place he'll go is to the port,
-你无法联♥系♥到他 -如果跟你一起 我就能联♥系♥到他
and you won't be able to get to him. I will if I'm with you.
你凭什么认为 我现在在为贩毒集团工作
What makes you think I work for the cartel now?
因为你还活着
Because you're still alive.
也就是说不管银莲三合会 安排了什么行动都还在进行中
That means whatever operation was set up with the Silver Lotus Triad is still a go.
所以 你会让我们进入那个港口
So you're gonna get us into that port.
这么做我就死定了
I do this, I'm a dead man.
但有了那笔钱 死人也能过得很好
But with that kind of money, a dead man can live well.
嗯 我就是那么想的
Yeah. That's what I thought.
我们走吧
Let's go.
马洛克区 尼日利亚 拉各斯
那我对奥科利的看法♥正♥确吗
So, was I right about Okoli?
嗯 你是对的
Yes, you were.
他在两个极端之间摇摆不定
He is a man torn between two extremes.
大部分人在极端的情况下寻找灵感
Most people find inspiration in the extremes.
我相信你有些同事的想法 跟他们的没什么不同
I'm sure you have colleagues who see no way other than their own.
也不尽然
And then some.
根据我的经验 我发现那些不愿意牺牲的人
In my experience, I find those unwilling to sacrifice
不可信任
cannot be trusted.
-你愿意牺牲什么 -为了什么牺牲
- What are you willing to sacrifice? - For what?
确认听证会 这才是你来这里的真正原因 对吧
Confirmation. That's why you're here really, isn't it?
为了向世人展示你的与众不同
To show the world that you're different.
我坦然面对这个世界 这是我的不同之处
What makes me different is that I face the world without pretense.
我管这个不叫牺牲
I don't call that a sacrifice.
我称之为实事求是
I call it realism.
敬实事求是
To realism.
市警局 墨西哥 尤卡坦
杰克莱恩 迈克诺维班博
Jack Ryan, Mike November, Lieutenant Morales.
莫拉莱斯中尉 他会帮我们
He's gonna knock on the door for us.
你觉得你能把马林弄过来吗
You think you can get Marin down here?
一旦我们突袭实验室 20分钟内就行
Once we raid the lab, in under 20 minutes.
莫拉莱斯中尉
Lieutenant Morales?
失陪了
Excuse me.
你相信他吗
You trust him?
我相信有钱能使鬼推磨
I trust the effect money has on a man like him.
嘿 我们去哪儿弄这种衣服
Hey, where do we get one of these getups?
天啊
Oh, man.
我一直想当联邦警♥察♥
I always wanted to be a Federale.
是吗 那中情局排第二
Oh, yeah? So the CIA was second?
第四
Fourth.
斯克鲁顿
华盛顿特区
给你
Here you go.
谢谢
Thanks.
抱歉
Sorry.
坐吧
Sit down.
把那该死的耳机摘了
Take them goddamn headphones off.
你知道我为什么来这里吗
You know why I'm here?
来喝咖啡
To get a coffee?
少废话
Cut the shit.
-你看过米勒的档案吗 -没有
Have you seen Miller's files? No, um,
但杰克提到了
but Jack mentioned them.
嗯 米勒使用的代码需要深入研究 我需要你去研究
Yeah, the code Miller used needs a deep dive, and I need you to do it.
从新角度着手 好吗
Be fresh eyes, okay?
-好 -我会给你访问权限
- Okay. - I'll get you access.
另外 查一查是否与比兹胡博有关联
Also, see if there's any association to BizHub.
-我在这一点上也没进展 -交给我吧
- I hit a wall there, too. - On it.
好吧
All right.
顺便说一句
Oh, and, by the way,
你需要改喝无咖♥啡♥因♥咖啡
you need to switch to decaf.
普罗格雷索港 墨西哥 尤卡坦
太阳绿洲有机
根据墨西哥海军的命令
By order of the Mexican Navy,
我在此没收这个港口的一切!
I hereby confiscate everything in this port!
大院 缅♥甸♥掸邦
我找到你要的内鬼了
I found your mole.
我想你有充分的理由来突袭
I assume you have good reason for all this theater?
-只是想引起你的注意 -你做到了
Just wanted to get your attention. Well, you have it.
请跟我走
Follow me, please.
告诉我 莫拉莱斯 什么东西值得你为之而死
Tell me, Morales, what is it that is worth dying for?
家庭
Family.
你是个叛徒
You're a traitor.
-背叛了谁 -你的家族
- To who? - To your family.
你父亲的记忆
To the memory of your father.
我对他的记忆不多 我希望能忘记那些还记得的
I don't have many memories of him, and those that I do, I wish to forget.
市场在哪里
Where's the marketplace?
你♥他♥妈♥的是谁
Who the fuck are you?
杰克莱恩
Jack Ryan.
这名字对我有什么意义吗
Is that name supposed to mean something to me?
没 可能没有 但当你的朋友们看到
No, probably not. But it will mean something to your friends
你和中情局的照片时 这对他们来说就有意义了
when they find out that we have photographs of you and the CIA.
嗨
Hey.
当我们离开这里时 一切运作都会恢复正常
So when we leave here, everything will go back to business as usual.
否则 我们会让你出名
Otherwise, we'll make you famous.
明白了吗
Understood?
市场在哪里
Where's the marketplace?
什么市场
What marketplace?
你第一次见到赵发盛的地方
Where you first met Chao Fah Sein.
你们下次见面的地点
Where you're set to meet again.
如果你妈妈知道...
If your mother only knew...
你现在知道我们在说什么了吗
Now do you know what we're talking about?
等等
Hold on.
别动
Stay still. Stay still.
克罗地亚
Croatia!
在克罗地亚哪里
Where in Croatia?
杜布罗夫尼克
Dubrovnik.
那个市场
The marketplace.
开在杜布罗夫尼克
Run from Dubrovnik.
负责人是谁
By who?
奥拉夫斯基
Olafsky.
约瑟普奥拉夫斯基
Josip Olafsky.
该死
Shit.
你跟他共事过
You work with him?
没有 但我认识的人跟他共事过
No, but I know someone who has.
好了 问题解决
Well, that's settled.
表哥...
Cousin...
谢谢你
Thank you.
剧集 | 杰克·莱恩 | 导航列表