剧集 | 杰克·莱恩 | 导航列表
我很欣赏你那天的坦诚
I appreciate your candor the other day.
我真的希望你们就是你所说的改变
I really hope you are the change you were talking about.
我们就是
We are.
我希望他们对墨西哥的看法是错的
And I hope they're wrong about Mexico.
这样的灾难就发生在拉各斯之后
Such a disaster right on the heels of Lagos.
-给你 -谢谢
- Here you go. - Thank you.
参议员 我们当然感谢您的关注
Senator... we certainly appreciate your concern.
听着 代理副局长 我可不想一开始就跟你交恶
Listen... Acting Deputy Director, I don't want to get started off on the wrong foot here.
如果我相信你的话 我想我们追求的目标一致
But if I'm to take you at your word, I think we're after the same thing.
是什么
What's that?
改变
Change.
她来了 没事吧
There she is. Surviving?
我准备离开了
I'm ready to leave.
我完全了解你的感受 让我猜猜 是参议员们吧
Wow. I know exactly how you feel. Let me guess, senators?
说客
Lobbyists,
但也有有趣的事
but there are a few bright lights.
说到这个
Speaking of...
我们今晚的东道主 泽亚拉莱莫斯女士来了
our host for the evening, Ms. Zeyara Lemos.
莱莫斯女士
Oh, Ms. Lemos.
莱恩博士 很高兴终于见到你了
So pleased to finally meet you, Dr. Ryan.
在这种场合 很难见到真正的英雄
It's not often you get a bona fide hero at these things.
这不好说
Oh, I don't know about that.
在座有些人不同意你的观点
I mean, I think there are people at this very table who would disagree with you.
穆勒博士
Dr. Mueller,
见到你很荣幸
such a pleasure.
我也是
And likewise.
你对世卫组织的支持 对我们来说意义重大
Your support for the W.H.O., it really means the world to us.
我听说你想成为合作伙伴
And... I heard about your desire to partner.
我们非常激动
We're absolutely thrilled.
对我来说 你的组织比你想象的更重要
Your organization means more to me than you'll ever know.
-你会参加毒品管控会议吗 -其实我是主讲人
Will you be at the relief conference? Yes, I'm actually keynote.
请来找我 我在前排中间
Look for me. Front row center.
-我会的 -见到你很高兴
- I will. - Nice to meet you.
真是人脉宽广啊
Somebody knows everybody.
偶尔如此
Every now and then.
明天早上来我办公室 我有个想法跟你商量一下
Come by my office in the morning. I have an idea to run by you.
好 抱歉 你要走了吗
Okay. I'm sorry, are you leaving?
是的 我今年都不会再闲聊了
Yes. My small talk quota just got filled for the year.
你后悔决定走路了吗
Are you regretting your decision to walk?
不后悔 景色很美
No, it's beautiful.
赖特对你有积极的影响 杰克
Wright's a good influence on you, Jack.
好吧 你有什么把柄落她手里了
Okay. What does she have on you?
-想吃点真正的食物吗 -我五个小时后起床
You want something real to eat? I'm up in five hours.
对 也许我们应该忘掉那件事
Yeah, I really wish you'd forget about that.
-我要一杯水 -好 水就来
I'll take a glass of water. All right. Water it is.
重启行动
Turn it back on.
什么
What?
-重启冥王行动 -我不知道你在说什么
Turn Pluto back on. I don't know what you're talking about.
不 你知道
Yes, you do.
给你24个小时
You have 24 hours.
剧集 | 杰克·莱恩 | 导航列表