剧集 | 杰克·莱恩 | 导航列表
前情提要
我要辞掉副局长的职务
I humbly request to resign from the position of deputy director.
我已经为你找到了 一个更合适的替代者
I have already found you a far more qualified replacement.
-祝贺你 詹姆斯 -我很荣幸 伊丽莎白
Congratulations, James. I'm honored, Elizabeth.
调查人员在一名暗♥杀♥者身上 发现了一次性手♥机♥
Investigators discovered a burner phone on one of the assassins.
我想知道他当时在跟谁通话
I want to know who he was talking to.
格里尔快查到了 你想让我做什么
Greer's getting close. What do you want me to do?
总统要求我阻止任何势力融合的威胁
President asked me to stop any threat of convergence.
赵发盛是我唯一的机会
Chao Fah Sein is the only chance I have of doing that.
-市场在哪里 -什么市场
- Where's the marketplace? - What marketplace?
马林刚给了我们 和赵发盛直接联♥系♥的方式
Marin just gave us a direct line to Chao Fah Sein.
到墨西哥的这条路线 是从克罗地亚的一个港口过来的
The path leads to Mexico from a port in Croatia.
我们要把它切断
We're gonna cut it off.
汤姆克兰西之杰克莱恩
克罗地亚 杜布罗夫尼克
就是这儿
This is it.
这是家酒店
This is a hotel, huh?
可以这么说吧
I mean, sort of.
诺维班博先生
Mr. November.
-嗨 -欢迎回来
- Hi. - Welcome back.
谢谢 我想知道卡捷琳娜在不在这里
Thank you. I was wondering if, uh, Katarina was here.
她在陪客户 你想在等待时见见别人吗
I believe she's with a client. Would you like to meet with someone else while you wait?
不了 谢谢 你能告诉她 我来找她有急事吗
Uh, no, thank you. Can you just let her know that it's me and that it's urgent?
“欢迎回来”
"Welcome back"?
我告诉过你 被中情局炒了这事让我很难过
I told you, I-I took the whole CIA firing thing pretty hard.
-迈克尔 -卡捷琳娜
- Michael. - Katarina.
嘿
Hi.
我听说你来是因为正事 而不是玩乐
I'm told this is more business than pleasure.
嗯 很不幸 的确如此
Yeah. Unfortunately it is.
别担心
Oh, don't worry.
我会给你算个好价钱
It will be reflected in the rate.
好了 迈克尔 如果你来访不是因为我
Okay, Michael. If I wasn't good enough to be the reason for a visit,
那是因为谁
then who was?
奥拉夫斯基
Olafsky.
看来你真的失去魅力了
Seems you've really lost your charm.
我们需要找到他
We need to find him.
他为墨西哥贩毒集团工作
We're looking for a man who works for the Mexican drug cartel.
-先生... -莱恩
- Uh, Mr....? - Ryan.
莱恩先生 约瑟普奥拉夫斯基不干毒品交易
Mr. Ryan, Josip Olafsky does not deal in drugs.
他不干
He doesn't?
他做梦时才有这个胆
He deals in dreams.
当你要孤注一掷时 你会买♥♥什么
What do you buy when you have nothing to lose?
经验
Experiences.
他的市场在哪里
Where is his marketplace?
世上的每个罪人都知道它在哪里
Every sinner in this world knows where it is.
难的是怎么进入市场
It's getting in that's difficult.
-好吧 我们怎么进去 -你们进不去
Okay, how do we get in? You don't.
没有奥拉夫斯基先生的特别邀请 没人能进去
Without Mr. Olafsky's express invitation, it's-it's impossible.
现在 如果你们不介意的话 我真的要回去工作了
And now, if you'll excuse me, I really have to go back to work.
求你了
Please.
你肯定能得到邀请
Surely you can get an invite.
迈克尔 我不是奥拉夫斯基的女人了
I'm no longer one of Olafsky's women, Michael.
卡捷琳娜 我们在找一个 能阻止他伤害他人的人
Katarina, we are trying to find a man who can stop him from hurting anyone else.
-这里有女人收到邀请了吗 -嗯 所有人都收到了
Do any of the women here have an invite? Yeah, all of them.
我很惊讶你的朋友没告诉你 她们都被选中了
I'm surprised your friend didn't tell you they're all spoken for.
-什么朋友 -那个疯子
- What friend? - The crazy one.
他已经在港口藏了好几个星期了
He's been hiding in the harbor for weeks.
好极了
Great.
-谢谢 -不客气
Thanks. Yeah.
祝你好运
Good luck.
-找到了一个收到邀请的人 -谁
Found someone with an invite. Who?
-一个朋友 -你的朋友
- A friend. - Friend of yours?
我们的朋友
Both of ours.
中♥央♥情报局 弗吉尼亚州 兰利
什么事
Yeah.
-副局长 -嗯
- Deputy Director? - Yeah?
我有东西给你
I've got something for you.
你要就站在那里告诉我吗
Do you want to tell me from over there?
比兹胡博公♥司♥从2014年开始 通过海峡大楼进行运营
So, BizHub started operating out of the Channel Building in 2014.
我把那之后 所有进出的生意都查了一遍
I've gone through all the businesses that have come in and out since then.
天啊
Jesus.
一无所获
And nothing?
可能有个线索
There might be one.
西南石油
Southwest Petro.
你想起什么了吗
Remind you of anything?
没有
No.
你总说中情局起的 空壳公♥司♥名字毫无新意
Well, you always say that the CIA has no imagination when it comes to shells.
大♥陆♥可再生能源
Mainland Renewables.
那是米勒为冥王行动准备的公♥司♥
That was the company that Miller used for Operation Pluto.
没有证据表明这两者有联♥系♥
There's no proof that these two are connected.
怪就怪在这里
Well, that's the weird thing.
西南石油公♥司♥的解散文件
The paperwork for dissolution for Southwest Petro
于2022年7月10日提交
was filed July 10, 2022.
等等
Wait a minute.
米勒辞职后第二天他们就关门了
They shut down the day after Miller left?
公♥司♥章程上写的是谁的名字
Whose name is on the articles of incorporation?
这里很奇怪
Well, that's where things get really weird.
这家公♥司♥在贝塞斯达的 多米尼克桑德森名下
It's registered to a Dominic Sanderson in Bethesda.
你的拉各斯之行怎么样 我希望有好结果
So, how was your trip to Lagos? Positive outcome, I hope.
嗯 我觉得挺好的
Yes, I think so.
奥科利总统和艾肯梅之间 暂时保持和平状态
We have a temporary peace between President Okoli and Ekon Ameh.
他们做了什么交易
In exchange for what?
追击共同的敌人
Pursuit of a common enemy.
这个追击过程似乎导致了 意想不到的结果
Well, that pursuit seems to have brought about some unintended consequences.
亨肖参议员的意思是
I-I think what Senator Henshaw means is
我们委员会的部分成员认为
that the perception among some of our committee members is
我们的听证会不是你的首要任务
that our hearings are not your priority.
好吧 与国♥家♥安♥全♥相比 的确不是
Well, compared to national security, they aren't.
我同意 但这样的说法 能推导出更危险的对比结论
Agreed, but that statement, it draws a more dangerous comparison.
你就是另一个杰克莱恩
You're simply another Jack Ryan.
-我认为这是极高的赞扬 -我不管你是怎么想的
High praise in my world. I'm not talking about your world.
我在说我的看法
I'm talking about mine.
听着 别误会我的意思
Look, don't get me wrong.
与总统一样
Like the president,
我知道让像你这样的...
I know how important it is for someone of your, uh...
原谅我高深的用词 具备你这种精神的人
forgive the lofty term, but your spirit
掌权执事有多重要
to be behind your desk.
我们要进入最后阶段了 我要你睁大眼睛认清现实
It's just, we're heading into the home stretch here, I want your eyes to be open to the reality.
我的很多同事都在竞选连任
A lot of my colleagues are up for reelection.
包括你本人
Yes, including yourself.
对 而他们 或者说我们
Right, and they-- or we--
面临着危险的处境
are staring down the barrels of constituencies
对于我们过度参与世界事务
that are dissatisfied with our over-involvement in all
有选民感到不满
these parts of the world.
他们认为我们国内有很多事要处理
They think that we have plenty to deal with right here at home.
我完全同意
And I could not agree more.
但你让我不去管我们的盟友
But you're telling me to forget about our allies?
我只是想让你知道参议员们的想法
Just letting you know where senators' minds go.
不管你喜不喜欢 你还是需要我们的批准
Like it or not, you still need our approval.
让杰克莱恩离开是很好的第一步
Losing Jack Ryan, that was a great first step,
但与其说你们相似
but, rather than point out any similarities that y'all share,
我会选择不同的角度着手
I'd take a different direction.
他的路走偏了 而且越来越偏
His wake is long and getting longer.
我的建议是 别牵扯进去
My advice, stay out of it.
他就不能在电♥话♥里跟我说那些吗
He couldn't have told me that over the phone?
亨肖参议员认为面对面交流 能给人留下更深刻的印象
Senator Henshaw believes he leaves a stronger impression in person.
我确定他的确做到了
I'm sure he does.
你觉得我自己处理不了吗
Any reason you didn't think I could handle that myself?
我不是那个意思
Oh, I wasn't there for you.
我是想给他看看 我们有很多人希望你通过听证会
I was there to show him how many of us want to see you confirmed,
但他说得没错 在委员会中他那边的人感到恐惧
but he's not wrong. There's fear on his side of the committee.
显然是惧怕改变
Yes, clearly a fear of change.
剧集 | 杰克·莱恩 | 导航列表