剧集 | 杰克·莱恩 | 导航列表
and pull out the fucking decoder ring.
- 你能给我什么 - 我什么都不能给你
What are you offering? Oh, I'm all out of offers.
那你一定是在帮埃德
Then you must be working for Ade.
我很欣赏这个人
Something I admire about the man.
当我追踪目标时
When I track a target, I...
我试图了解他们的关注点 他们行动的出发点
I try to understand their center, the point from which they operate.
他好像没有
He doesn't seem to have one.
你承认了和他共事过
You just admitted to working with him.
我们真的没时间谈这个了吧 有人现在命悬一线
We really don't have time for this, do we? People's lives are at risk.
- 你知道炸♥弹♥在哪儿吗 - 不知道
- You know where the bombs are? - No.
但看起来你知道
But looks like you do.
你只需要那把钥匙
All you need is the key.
嘿 我想知道能不能借一架飞机
Hey, there. I was wondering if I could borrow one of your planes.
你可以收费
You can charge me.
记在公♥司♥账户上
Just put it on the company card.
中♥央♥情报局
迈克诺维班博
给我一把枪
Give me a gun.
去吧
Go.
来的是谁
Who's here?
一个朋友
A friend.
是你吗 查韦斯先生
Is that you, Mr. Chavez?
真有趣 这么久了 我们还没见过面
You know, it's funny, after all this time, we've never actually met face-to-face.
可悲的是 我们永远见不成了
And, sadly, we never will,
因为我见到你的那一刻 就是杰克的死期
because the moment I see you, Jack dies.
但你努力付出了这么多
But it's only right that you're compensated
应该得到补偿
for all your hard work,
所以 转身
so... turn around.
消失
Disappear.
我会找到你阵亡兄弟的家属
And I'll find the families of your fallen men...
并给他们一大笔钱
...and fill their bank accounts.
如果你反其道而行 我就会找到他们的家人做点什么
Do the opposite, and I'll simply find their families.
你提到了我的朋友
You mentioned my friends.
告诉我
Tell me...
他们叫什么名字
what are their names?
他们的名字
Their names?
我手下人的名字
The names of my men.
那些你杀死的人的名字
The ones that you killed.
说出一个
Just say one.
我就放你走
And I'll let you go.
查韦斯...
Chavez...
格里尔
Greer.
嘿 兄弟
Hey, buddy.
我想有人送我们回家了
Think I got us a ride home.
告诉我你找到他了
Tell me you've got him.
嗯 我们找到他了
Yeah. We got him.
先生
Sir.
他们找到杰克了…
They've got Jack.
恭喜
Congratulations.
安德鲁斯空军基地 马里兰州 坎普泉
泰国皇家空军
局长
Director,
我听说我们的英雄回家了
I heard that our hero has come home.
“英雄”
Hero?
我一定转告他
I'll be sure to let him know.
事情真是瞬息万变
What a difference a day makes.
的确如此
Indeed it does.
听起来这个故事很精彩
It sounds like quite the story.
委员会期待听到故事的详情
One the committee is certainly looking forward to hearing all about.
当然是等他养好伤之后
After he's had time to recover, of course.
当然了
Of course.
我只是想打电♥话♥向你表示衷心的祝贺
Well, I just wanted to call and deliver my heartfelt congratulations.
谢谢 参议员
Thank you, Senator.
天啊
Jesus.
这都是你干的
You did all this?
你查出了所有行动
You dig up the whole operation?
不是…
No...
是的
Yes.
该死 杰克 我觉得你被淘汰了
Shit, Jack, I think you just became obsolete.
干得好
Nice work.
谢谢
Thanks.
这是比尔的一次性密♥码♥本
Here's Bill's OTP.
《后期圣徒》
Latter-day Saints.
- 他的什么 - 一次性密♥码♥本
- His what? - One-time pad.
每当你发送数据时 接收者也会 在密♥码♥本中找到相应的页面
Any time you send data, the receiver also gets a corresponding page in their OTP.
他们就这样破译信息
That's how they decipher the message.
如果没有正确的书或版本…
So if you don't have the right book or the right edition...
几乎不可能破译成功
It's nearly impossible to break.
该死
Shit.
米勒被杀那晚 他桌上有这本书
Miller had that on his desk the night he was killed.
我觉得他是想把它给我
I think he was trying to give it to me.
这是我们破译赵发数据的可靠线索
Well, that is our Rosetta stone for Chao Fah's data.
你说得对
You were right,
从门到门
door-to-door.
从缅♥甸♥到墨西哥
Myanmar to Mexico.
等等
Wait a minute.
通过哪里
Through where?
拉各斯
Lagos.
他们杀总统不是为了保卫政♥权♥
They didn't kill the president to defend a regime.
他们这么做是为了保护一个港口
They did it to defend a port.
我想是时候见见你的朋友了
I think it's time we met your friend.
来认识一下比尔塔特尔
Meet Bill Tuttle.
我看到你去了缅♥甸♥
I see you made it to Myanmar.
旅途愉快吗
Good trip?
很成功
Successful.
可你来了这里
And yet, here you are.
可你也在这里
And here you are.
他知道所有指控吗
He knows about all the charges?
他知道 你永远出不去了
Oh, he knows. You're never getting out.
很好 所以你为什么不直接告诉我们 他们把炸♥弹♥送到哪儿了
Okay, good. So why don't you just tell us where they're sending the bombs.
好吧 我就直说故事结尾了
Okay, let me cut to the end of this story for you.
我不知道
I don't know.
最后一步一直是埃德的部门在做
The last step was always Ade's department.
他们知道怎么联♥系♥你 他们是怎么做到的
Well, they know how to contact you, so how do they do that?
写信 过时但实用 能让硬盘保持干净
Good old-fashioned snail mail. Keeps the hard drives clean.
这次他们给你送了什么
What did they send you this time?
- 还没有 - 还没有是什么意思
- Nothing yet. - What do you mean, nothing yet?
他们加快了交货速度 他们肯定送出了什么东西
They expedited the delivery, they have to have sent something.
他们加速了
They expedited?
- 你不知道吗 - 我当然不知道
You didn't know? Of course I didn't know.
我一直被困在这里
I've been stuck in here.
他们把包裹送到哪里了
Where do they send the packages, Bill?
如果你说的是真的 那就太迟了
Well, if what you say is true, it's already too late.
比尔 他们把包裹送到哪里了
Bill, where do they send the packages?
你为什么不问问那位硬汉
Why don't you ask your Hardy Boy here?
比兹胡博办公室 马里兰州 贝塞斯达
不 少来
No, fuck that.
要是那东西炸了 就是你的责任
That shit blow up, that's on you.
车钥匙
Car keys?
现在你们知道他们 怎么转移那些东西了
Now you know how they're moving them.
卡车
The trucks.
什么卡车
What trucks?
在墨西哥的港口 他们正在从卡车上卸货
In Mexico, at the port, they were unloading trucks.
他们用来运送毒品的卡车
The ones they were shipping drugs in?
不是
No.
是我们以为他们用来运毒品的卡车
The ones we thought they were shipping drugs in.
德里克希尔 车行
你好
Hello?
我是德里克
This is Derek.
嗯 我是比尔沃特斯
Yeah, this is Bill Walters.
我打电♥话♥来问问我订的五辆塔库玛
I was calling about five Tacomas I had ordered.
总算打来了
Well, heck yeah.
我一直在试着联♥系♥你
I been trying to get in touch with you, Bill Walters.
车现在在那里吗
剧集 | 杰克·莱恩 | 导航列表