剧集 | 杰克·莱恩 | 导航列表
Okay?
迈克
Mike?
我们是奥拉夫斯基的人
We're with Olafsky.
停下
Stop.
我说了 我们是奥拉夫斯基的人
I said we're with Olafsky.
好吧
Okay.
那就是你的计划
That was your plan?
“我们是奥拉夫斯基的人”
"We are with Olafsky"?
你应该告诉我你有那张卡
You could've told me you had one of those cards.
我不知道那有用
I didn't know it would work.
事实上 我希望它没用
Actually, I wish it hadn't. We're going to die.
-我们要死了 -闭嘴吧
Just shut up. Just shut up.
我可以向你保证...
I can assure you...
这他妈有那么难吗
Is that fucking so hard?
...一切就绪
...all is in place.
赵发呢
And Chao Fah?
他在别处有约
He's engaged elsewhere.
操 不是他
Fuck. It's not him.
“不是他”是什么意思
What do you mean it's not him?
那个人不是赵发
It's not Chao Fah.
-该死 -好吧 我们去找你
Fuck. All right, we're coming to you.
交易照旧 一切都在这里
The deal remains the same. Everything is here.
所以这些就是那五个触发器
So these are the five triggers?
是的
Yes.
它们的目标呢
And their destinations?
已经分配好了
Already assigned.
只有这些吗
Are these the only ones?
你只要买♥♥这些
The only ones you are buying.
触发器会根据你 或是你委派的人的指纹
A trigger will be coded to your thumbprint
进行加密
or anyone you delegate.
加密后 它只能被此人激活
After that, it can only be activated by that person.
你们还有多远
How far out are you?
就快到了
We're close.
动作快点
Move your ass.
天啊...
Oh, Mike.
-无需怀疑 -抱歉 先生们
...reason to suspect otherwise. Excuse me, gentlemen.
这些东西卖♥♥吗
Are these for sale?
我不确定你是否明白你在做什么
I'm not sure you understand what you're doing,
但你最好把那东西放下
but you'd better put that thing down.
这里什么都卖♥♥ 这是一个市场 不是吗
Everything's for sale here, right? I mean, this is the marketplace, isn't it?
迈克...
Uh, Mike...
-多少钱 -祖布科夫
How much? Zubkov,
这是你的同伴吗
is this an associate of yours?
我是他的客人
I'm his guest.
告诉你的朋友放聪明点
Tell your friend to be smart.
你们快到了吧
Hope you guys are close.
-什么 -他妈的
- What? - Fuck it.
我全要了
I'll take 'em all.
他妈的放开我
Get the fuck off of me!
去你的
Fuck you!
放开我
Get the fuck off me!
去死吧
You take my shit?
我马上回来
I'll be right back.
马上回来
Be right back?
关门
Door, door!
等等...
Wait...
混♥蛋♥
Fucking piece of shit,
他们是谁 你的朋友吗
who are they? More friends of yours?
-他们是谁 -拜托...
Who are they?! Please. I...
我不会问第二遍的
I will not ask again.
别问我 这些都是他策划的 他被中情局收买♥♥了
Don't ask me, he planned the whole thing. He got picked up by the CIA.
-问他 -不
- Ask him. - No.
不
No, no, no.
-问他 -不
- Ask him. - No, no, no.
不
No, no, no.
-你这个杂种 -不
- You fucking mongrel. - No. No!
不
No, no!
开门
Get the door.
-你们怎么才来 -最后时刻疯狂采购了一下
The hell took you so long? Last-minute Christmas shopping.
你拿到了什么
What'd you get?
不知道
No idea.
麻烦来了 我们得走了
Yo, party's coming to us. We got to move.
另一端是什么
What's on the other end?
一种改变世界的方式
A way to change the world.
你一定是在开玩笑
You can't be serious.
我非常认真 我们得走了
Dead serious. We got to go.
你一周内就会死 你和你的家人
You will be dead in a week, you and your family.
我知道你住在哪里 没有什么能阻止我
I know where you live, and nothing will stop me.
这就行了
That will.
你没事吧
You good?
没事
Yeah.
好吧
Okay.
-快点 -不
- Come on. Come on!
不
再见
走
Go.
快跳啊
Come on!
天啊 我们会死的
Jesus, we're gonna die.
今晚死不了
Not tonight.
我们对你的人了解多少
What do we know about your man?
只了解他不知道在为我们工作
Only that he did not know he was working for us.
他现在知道了
He does now.
我们必须做好他们找来的准备
We must assume they're coming for us next.
沃尔特里德医疗中心 马里兰州 贝塞斯达
鉴证科正在调查你夺下的那把刀
Forensics is working on the knife you grabbed.
接缝处有血迹
It had traces of blood in the joint.
-我们正在尽所能... -你看到那把刀了吗
- We're running what we can... - Did you see the knife?
嗯 我看到了
Yeah, I saw it.
你觉得像瑞士军刀吗
Did it look like a Swiss Army Knife to you?
-不像 -那是一把战术刀
- No. - It's a tactical knife.
它叫短刀 特种部队用的
It's called a tanto, used by Special Forces.
所以你认为那家伙是军人
So you think this guy is military?
不 他是退伍军人
No, he's ex-military.
在军事数据库里 查一下30 40年前的血样
Run that blood sample through military database going back 30, 40 years.
这不是你的工作吗
Isn't this what you do?
不是
No.
你还发现了什么
What else have you got?
桥上有城市摄像头
We got city cam of the bridge, but, uh...
但没有把他的脸拍清楚
we can't get a clear shot of his face.
你确定不想吃点东西吗 我要去拿...
Are you sure you don't want something to eat? 'Cause I'm gonna go grab a...
-帕瑞克 -对
- Patrick. - Right.
-我要回家了 -谢谢 晚安 帕瑞克
I'm gonna go... home. Yes, good night, Patrick.
女士 再见
Ma'am.
我来这里是为了确保你没死
And here I am, coming to make sure you weren't dead.
我很感激
I appreciate that.
谁干的
Who did this?
我以前见过他
I've seen him before.
他来我家警告过我
He came to my house with a warning.
-什么 -好吧 伊丽莎白 这一切都是关联的
- A what? - Okay, no, Elizabeth, it's all connected.
杰克正在追查势力融合的事
The convergence that Jack is chasing down,
它在华盛顿特区运作
it runs right through D.C.
但缅♥甸♥是源头 一切都指向那里
But Myanmar is the source. That's where everything leads.
你和我追踪的那通电♥话♥
That call that you and I traced
也就是拉各斯暗♥杀♥者打的电♥话♥ 那跟米勒有关
from the assassin in Lagos connects Miller.
米勒为赵发管理查韦斯的团队
Miller was running Chavez's team for Chao Fah,
而赵发是三合会生意的负责人 他想脱离贩毒集团
the head of the Lotus operations, and the one who wants to get out.
这一切是怎么在华盛顿运作的
How is all this running through D.C.?
米勒开的空壳公♥司♥文件上的签名
The signatures on the shell company docs that Miller started.
-多米尼克... -桑德森 他是谁
Um, Dominic... Sanderson. Who is he?
一个孩子 他踢足球出了事
He's a kid. Had a football accident.
他已经昏迷了三年
He's been in a coma for three years.
有人一直在帮他付医药费 用他的名字开空壳公♥司♥
Somebody's been paying his hospital bills and using his name on those shell companies.
剧集 | 杰克·莱恩 | 导航列表