剧集 | 杰克·莱恩 | 导航列表
你说得对极了
You may be more right than you know.
那你有什么建议 参议员
Well, what would you suggest, Senator?
你要为这个国家 还有你自己
Well, you got to do what's necessary for the country
做必须要做的事
but also for yourself.
大院 缅♥甸♥掸邦
是
Yes.
好
Yes.
我明白
I understand.
不
No.
不会
It won't.
在考虑过当前情况后
They have considered the events,
他们想让你去日内瓦
and they want you in Geneva.
日内瓦 可是我...
Geneva? But I'm...
要去处理杜布罗夫尼克的交易吗
Supposed to handle the deal in Dubrovnik.
我将代你处理
I'm now going in your place.
-他们说我要去多久了吗 -没有
Did they say how long I'd be gone? They did not,
但我估计有两种结果
but I anticipate one of two outcomes.
不管哪种 你都得轻装上阵
Both require you pack light.
亚得里亚海码头 克罗地亚 杜布罗夫尼克
这是最后一首歌♥
? This is the last song ?
他们正在演奏最后一首歌♥
? They're playing the last song ?
管弦乐队累了
? The orchestra's tired ?
他们很困 我知道
? They're sleepy, I know ?
嘿
Hey, hey, hey, hey.
-什么 -转身
I'm sorry? Turn around.
不 我不知道到底...
No, I... No... I don't know what the fuck...
-给我滚下船 -等等
- Get the fuck off the boat. - Hold up.
好 不 这是我的船
Right, no, this is my boat.
这不是你的船
This isn't your boat.
现在是了
It is now.
不
No!
不
No, no, no!
我说了“不” 你们懂英语吗
I said no! Do you understand English?
不
No!
不
No, no, no!
好了 祖布科夫 我们知道你懂那个词
Okay, Zubkov, we know you know that word.
-想说点别的吗 -你们什么都不懂
Do you want to try something else now? You don't understand shit.
奥拉夫斯基是个疯子
Olafsky is insane.
如果我帮你们 如果他哪怕只是怀疑...
If I help you, if he even suspects...
要知道 就我个人而言 我感觉受到了冒犯
You know, personally, I take offense.
你可能觉得 想到我们以前是怎么对你的
I mean, you really would have thought, with everything that we put you through,
我们会吓唬你
we would've scared you onto the straight and narrow,
但从目前的情况来看 你又开始从事武器交易了
but, no, from the looks of things, I'd say you're right back at the arms game.
不 不是武器交易
No, no, not the arms game.
不是 那是什么
No? Then what?
我是奥拉夫斯基的服务商
I'm... I'm a facilitator for Olafsky.
什么的服务商
A facilitator of what?
派对助兴和...
For party favors and...
不
No! No, no, don't!
一分钟
One minute.
-什么一分钟 -你一分钟内就会死
What one minute? You'll be dead in one minute.
拜托 迈克 我想帮忙
No, please. Mike, I want to help.
你知道的 我一直帮你 我想帮忙...
You know I always help you. I want to help.
不 性服务
No! Sex! Sex!
我提供性服务
I deliver sex! Sex!
各种性服务
All kinds of sex.
现在我们有办法进去了
And now we have a way in.
下波多马克 马里兰州
欢迎来到贝塞斯达
-你好 -你好
- Hello? - Hello there.
你一定是桑德森夫人吧
You must be Mrs. Sanderson?
你是谁
Who are you?
女士 其实我想找多米尼克
Uh, well, ma'am, I'm actually looking for Dominic.
多米尼克
Dominic?
你是银行的
You from the bank?
银行
Uh... the bank?
不是 女士
Oh, no, ma'am.
等等 你看起来很眼熟
Wait a minute, you look familiar.
-你是教练 -教练
You one of them coaches? Coaches?
正考察多米的足球教练
Football coaches looking at Dom.
对 我们在男孩女孩俱乐部见过你
Yes. We met you down at the Boys Girls Club.
是的 女士 没错 你的记忆力真不错
Yes, ma'am, that's right. Oh, you sure have quite the memory.
我可能老了 但没瞎
I may be old, but I ain't blind.
你大老远跑到这里来干什么
The hell you doing all the way down here?
我正好来这附近
Well, you know, I just happened to be in the area,
我想可以来看看多米
and I thought I'd come and check in on Dom.
看看他的情况
See how he's doing.
他的情况
How he's doing?
我只想确定一下他没惹麻烦
Well, you know, I just wanted to make sure he's staying out of trouble.
我想过来打个招呼
Figured I'd stop by and say hello.
他在家吗
Is he home?
没惹麻烦
Staying out of trouble?
是的 女士
Yes, ma'am.
你以为你是谁
Who do you think you are?
女士
Ma'am?
你知道那孩子不在家 他永远不会回家了
You know that boy isn't home. He ain't ever gonna be home.
-抱歉... -离开我的门廊
I'm sorry. Get off my porch,
否则我就报♥警♥了
or I'm calling in the police.
-听到了吗 -是的 女士
- You hear me? - Yes, ma'am. Yes, ma'am.
她会来的
She'll be here.
我就说吧
Told you.
好吧
Okay.
迈克向我保证了
Mike has given me assurances.
是吗
He has?
我帮你进入市场
I help you get into the marketplace,
你们中情局帮我和我的姑娘们消失
and your CIA helps me and my girls disappear...
永远消失
forever.
迈克知道为了达成目标 你得对我们毫无保留
Well, Mike knows that, in order to do that, we need to know what you know.
我知道你这位朋友 和奥拉夫斯基的关系比他说的要密切
I know that your friend here is more connected to Olafsky than he let on.
什么
What?
不是的 我跟他只限于生意往来
Oh, come on, we do business.
我相信你们已经听到消息了
I'm sure you've heard the whispers.
什么消息
What whispers?
某种交易正在进行 级别很高的那种
There's some kind of deal taking place, extremely high-level.
没人说过
No one's talking.
祖布科夫可以带你们一个人进去 我带剩下的人进去
Zubkov can take one of you, and I'll get the others in.
谢谢
Thank you.
-我们答应你的条件 -很好
- Then you have our assurance. - Good.
-你们需要一些衣服 -还有出路
You'll need some clothing. And a way out.
我会带你们出去
I'll get you out.
就跟我们进去的时候一样
The same way we go in.
你为什么要冒这个险
Why are you risking it?
因为像我这样的女人永远不会变老
Because women like me never grow old.
奥拉夫斯基这样的男人要求这样
Men like Olafsky make it so.
我想与众不同一点
I plan to be different.
华盛顿特区
非常感谢你的到来
Thank you so much for coming.
你的档案上说在接受现在的工作前
Your file says you were a political consultant
你是一名政♥治♥顾问
for years before taking your current job.
是的 我曾是三次参议员竞选 和一次总统竞选的
Yes. I was a, uh, strategist for three senatorial races
战略顾问
and one presidential.
你需要顾问吗
So, you need an adviser?
我需要建议
I need advice.
显然 过去几周 我已经证明
Clearly, in the past couple weeks, I've proven that navigating the politics
驾驭这个国家的政♥治♥和政客 对我来说是全新的体验
and the politicians of this town is a newer experience for me.
这个国家已经证明了它急需新鲜血液
Well, this town has proven how much it needs new.
但一些委员会成员并不这么认为
Mm, not according to some committee members.
-亨肖 -你对他了解多少
Henshaw? What do you know about him?
与他的大多数同事相比 他有更强的控制欲
I know that he has a tighter handle on the reins than most of his colleagues.
为什么
Why?
-我的前副局长 杰克... -前任
My former Deputy Director Jack Ryan... Former?
是的 杰克觉得自己最好辞任
Yes. Jack decided it was best to step away.
我懂了
剧集 | 杰克·莱恩 | 导航列表