剧集 | 杰克·莱恩 | 导航列表
目前还不是
Not yet.
真奇怪 在尼日利亚发现的手♥机♥里
It's strange. One number
有个号♥码频繁出现
keeps repeating in connection to the cell phone recovered in Nigeria.
是什么
What is it?
一家叫比兹胡博的公♥司♥ 位于贝塞斯达
A business called "BizHub" out of Bethesda.
我听说有好多人都等着恭喜你呢
I hear congratulations are in order.
这一切都是你的错
So all this shit is your fault?
-我只是告诉总统说我认识一个人 -你不想先问问我吗
Nah, I just told them I knew a guy. And you didn't want to ask me first?
我说的不是你
Oh, you weren't the guy.
所以 你就只找到了这个球吗
So that's all you have?
对 事实证明中情局 不太喜欢把工作带回家
Yup. Turns out the CIA's not big into bringing work home with you.
这样吧 给你了
You know what? Keep it.
当作幸运符
Good luck charm.
好
Yeah.
嘿 找到他了
Hey, found him.
在哪儿
Whereabouts?
加州中部 我会把位置发给你
Central California. I'll send you the location.
我很高兴你们俩没有对彼此开枪
I'm just happy you two didn't shoot each other.
差点就开枪了
I almost did.
现在 他正在给我做晚餐
Now he's making me dinner.
也许我会给你留一些
Yeah, maybe I'll save you some.
太贴心了
Very sweet.
好吧 我这就去
All right, I'm on my way.
你要告诉我吗
You're gonna tell me?
你想知道吗
Do you want to know?
不想
Fuck no.
嘿...
Hey...
恭喜
congrats.
谢谢
Thank you.
华盛顿 - 贝塞斯达 格罗夫纳巷 - 海滩大道
-你好 -下午好
- Hello, there. - Afternoon.
我想知道你能不能帮个忙
I was wondering if you could help me with something.
这个号♥码
This number.
这是这儿的人的号♥码吗
Is this for someone here?
-这是我的号♥码 -你的
- That's my number. - Your number?
嗯 前台
Yeah, front desk.
-有人给这里打电♥话♥... -我就去后面找人
And anyone calling here... They're probably looking for someone back there.
-后面是什么 -弹性空间
- What's back there? - Flex space.
这些人都忙着搞自己的生意
Yeah, all these busy bees are their own business.
有人打电♥话♥给前台询问业务...
And someone calling the front desk asking for a business...
他们都得通过我
They would have to go through me.
你有当前业务的清单吗
Do you have a list of the current businesses?
我想有 是的
I think so, yeah.
有了
Ah, here we go.
说实话 我不知道这名单有多久了
Full disclosure, I don't know how old this is, and the list changes
这个名单每周都在变化 你可以留着它
from week to week. You can keep it.
谢谢
Thank you.
格里尔快查到了 你想让我做什么
Greer's getting close. What do you want me to do?
明白了
You got it.
圣路易斯奥比斯波 加州中部
我没打算开枪打你
I wasn't gonna shoot you.
那我可以叫你叔叔吗
So is it cool if I call you tío?
嘿 你来得太晚了
Hey, took you long enough.
你一定就是莱恩先生
You must be Mr. Ryan.
-是的 先生 我是 -你要保护我侄子的安全
Yes, sir, I am. You are going to keep my nephew safe.
事实上 我希望他能保护我
Actually, I was hoping he'd do the same for me.
我们要为此干杯
That we shall drink to.
-多明戈 -叔叔
- Domingo. - Tío.
给他杯酒
Give him a drink.
我们需要谈谈
We need to talk.
明天吧
Tomorrow.
我想享受这一切 以后可能没机会了
I want to enjoy this. I may not get another chance.
我没时间废话
I don't have time for bullshit.
完美
Perfect.
我也是
Neither do I.
总统要求我阻止任何势力融合的威胁
The president asked me to stop any threat of convergence.
赵发盛是我唯一的机会
Chao Fah Sein is the only chance I have of doing that.
米勒死了 我只能通过你联♥系♥赵发
The way I see it, with Miller dead, the only way to get to Chao Fah is through you.
被需要的感觉真好
Ah, it's nice to be needed.
这事没那么容易
It's not gonna be that easy.
如果他还活着 三合会就会监视他的一举一动
If he's still alive, the Triad will be watching his every move.
而且我无法直接联♥系♥他
And I have no way of contacting him directly,
所以我得给他发个信♥号♥♥
so I have to send him a signal.
什么样的信♥号♥♥
What kind of signal?
我曾想跟着赵发的行动一步步往上爬
I was thinking about following his operation all the way up the ladder
然后对他的行动釜底抽薪
and burning every rung along the way.
那我们从哪里开始
So where do we start?
我表哥马林提到过 他第一次见到赵发的市场
My cousin Marin mentioned a marketplace where he first met Chao Fah.
那是我们唯一的线索
That's our only lead.
好吧
Okay.
-马林现在在哪儿 -墨西哥
And where is Marin now? Mexico.
默塞德-温顿机场 加州中部
嗨 我是凯茜 请留言
Hi, it's Cathy. Please leave a message.
华盛顿特区
我们不愿承认 这个世界上某些地方的存在
There are places in this world that we don't want to admit exist.
我想要帮助这些地方
Those are the places I wish to help.
具体是哪些地方
Are you speaking of anywhere specific?
你知道缅♥甸♥的娱乐赌场吗
Do you know about the pleasure casinos in Myanmar?
只知道有这个概念
Only by concept.
有几十个这样的地方
There are dozens of them,
它们为毒贩和人贩子洗钱
laundering money for drug dealers and human traffickers.
毒品是在他们称之为机器的工厂里 大批量生产出来的
The drugs are churned out in factories they call "the machine."
主要是“疯药”
Mostly yaba.
我听说那就像冰♥毒♥一样让人上瘾
That's as addictive as our version of meth, I've heard.
对 它正在把文化推向毁灭
Yes, and it's pushing the culture to ruin.
我母亲就是那个地区的人
My mother, she came from that area.
年纪轻轻就死了
Died young.
我想到她 甚至在她成为母亲之前
I think of her, even before she was a mother.
作为一个年轻女孩 我认为 如果周围有像你这样的人
A young girl. And I think if only there had been people around like you,
愿意自己冒一些风险
willing to risk a little bit of themselves
伸出援助之手 结局将会有多大的不同
to reach out a helping hand. What a difference that would have made.
我明白
I understand.
世卫组织是我见过的唯一一个
The W.H.O. is the only organization I've seen
有勇气进入黑暗中心的组织
with the courage to enter that heart of darkness.
在成长过程中 我们不能依靠政♥府♥
Growing up, we could never depend on governments,
但我们可以靠你们
but we could depend on you.
我在想你能不能帮我给那个地方
I'm wondering if you'd help me bring a little light
带去一点光明
into that part of the world.
我了解到 风险并不是一段关系的不利因素
I've learned that risk isn't the downside of a relationship.
而是它的基础
It's the foundation.
这是我的荣幸
It would be my honor.
你来吗
You coming?
有什么不对吗
Something wrong?
大概有吧
I guess so.
我知道发生了什么
I know what's going on.
说说看
Tell me.
我们在墨西哥的那天
The day we were in Mexico,
姬和贝努离开了大院
Kyi and Bennu left the compound.
我问过保安了
I checked with security.
你问姬她去哪儿了吗
Did you ask Kyi where she went?
没有
No,
因为我知道她会说谎
because I know she will lie.
自从我们从墨西哥回来
Ever since we got back from Mexico...
她就不一样了
she's been different.
-你也不一样了 -或者是你变得多疑了
You've been different. Or maybe you're becoming paranoid.
我不傻
I'm not stupid.
你想脱离组织
You're trying to get out.
我知道
I know it.
好吧
Okay.
假设我想离开
Let's say that I am.
你打算怎么做
What are you gonna do about it?
我会放你离开
I'm gonna let you go.
剧集 | 杰克·莱恩 | 导航列表