剧集 | 杰克·莱恩 | 导航列表
There's just one thing I can't understand.
为什么要在他准备逃跑时杀了他
Why kill him when he was ready to run?
为什么要冒暴露的风险
Why risk that exposure?
米勒离开是对的 但这并不明智
Miller was right to get out, but it wasn't smart.
我知道他永远不可能一走了之
I knew that he wouldn't ever be able to fully cut and run.
你知道我有豁免权
You know I have immunity.
是的 那是针对中情局的所有事务
To all matters of the CIA, yes,
但我对本土谋杀案的调查没有管辖权
but I have no jurisdiction over local homicide investigations.
律师们将在上诉中驳回任何指控
You know the lawyers with drown any charges in appeals,
等法庭给我认罪协议的时候
and by the time the court offers me a plea deal,
它就会变成无效指控
it'll be beaten down into a toothless charge.
我将在18个月后出狱
I'll be out in 18 months.
伊丽莎白 这…
Elizabeth, this...
你应该比这要聪明
You're smarter than this.
你要做出改变也不该是这样的
This isn't how you make change.
世界上还有像我一样的人
There are others out there like me
可他们并不想做好事
and they are not trying to do good and
也不关心你
they don't care about you.
你要逮捕他们所有人吗
Are you gonna arrest all of them?
来一个抓一个
One by one.
绝不妥协
Without compromise.
你有权保持沉默
You have the right to remain silent.
但你所说的一切 都将用来作为呈堂证供
Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law.
参议院情报委员会公开听证会
请站起来 举起右手好吗
Could you please stand and raise your right hand?
你愿意向上帝发誓 一切据实禀告
You swear to tell the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth,
毫不欺瞒吗
so help you God?
我愿意
I do.
请坐
Please be seated.
莱恩博士 真是多事的一周
Well, Dr. Ryan, it's quite an eventful week.
几天前 中♥央♥情报局新局长宣誓就职
It was only a few days ago we swore in a new director of the CIA.
而今天在这里
And here we are today
我们已经在处理 中情局的第一条世界新闻了
already dealing with the agency's first world news story.
尽管我与全国上下一样
Now, as much as I share in the country's relief
对消除这一前所未有的威胁感到欣慰
at the neutralizing of this unprecedented threat...
但我也认为美国人♥民♥应该知道
...I also feel that the American people deserve answers
我们是如何走到这一步的
as to the details of how we got here.
我同意
I agree.
我洗耳恭听
I'm glad to hear it.
尊敬的委员会成员们
Members of this... honorable committee,
不久之前 我站在大家面前
I, uh... not so long ago stood in front of you
并承诺要消除
and I promised to eliminate
前任局长遗留下来的 已遭渗透破坏的行动
any compromised operations that were left behind by our predecessors.
我还说过 如果中情局 为美国人♥民♥以外的
I also said that this agency could not and should not survive
任何其他利益服务
if it were ever to serve any other interests
它就不能也不应该存在下去
other than those of the American people.
但我承认我当时是有其他用意的
But I admit I had ulterior motives.
不管多么天真
My real goal...
我真正的目标
however naive,
是向美国人♥民♥证明 作为一个整体 我们的政♥府♥体系
was to prove to those American people that our system of government as a whole...
是可以重获信任的
...could once again be trusted.
我失败了
I failed.
当我的团队
That harsh realization came to me
冒着生命危险缴获进入我们国家的
in the exact moment that my team was risking their lives to seize
五件生化武器并解除其威胁时
and disarm five biochemical weapons that had made their way
我突然意识到了这一点
into our very own backyard.
在那一刻 事态变得非常清晰
In that moment, it became very clear
先生 正如您所说 我们落到这一步
that, as you said, sir, "how we got here"--
已经不能仅仅归咎于外部影响了
well, it could no longer solely be attributed to outside forces.
莱恩博士 很抱歉…
Dr. Ryan, I'm sorry, I'm...
我们可能没听明白 这是要…
I'm just not sure that we follow. Uh, to-to what end?
参议员 您今天一开始就说
Senator, you began today by saying
这个国家正面临着前所未有的威胁
that this country is under an unprecedented threat.
我相信您是对的
Well, I believe you're right.
但讽刺的是 是泽亚拉莱莫斯
But ironically, it was Zeyara Lemos,
也就是已被击毙的
the now-deceased architect of the strike,
沉迷于妄想之中的袭击策划者
who, in her delusion,
是她揭露了这个威胁的本质
was actually the one to reveal the true nature of that threat.
而不是她想要实现的那个计划
And it was not the plan that she attempted to pull off.
正是我们自身体制
It was the very real weakness
有真正的薄弱之处
within our own system
才给了她去这么做的信心
that gave her the confidence to attempt this at all.
莱恩博士 这没有回答我的问题
Dr. Ryan, this fails to answer my question.
你又一次违反了规避袭击的程序
Once again, you have broken protocols to avert a strike.
您说得很正确
You're absolutely right.
我没有遵守程序
I did not follow protocols.
我和我的团队凭直觉行事
My team and I acted on instinct.
并尽力采取任何必要手段 阻止已感知到的威胁
And tried to stop the perceived threat by any means necessary.
我们在克罗地亚的行动
Our actions in Croatia
迫使泽亚拉莱莫斯加快了
Forced Zeyara Lemos to expedite
一场酝酿已久的终结战
an endgame that had long been in motion.
我想这是一场精心策划 并准备的终结战
And endgame I imagine was meticulously planned and prepared for.
这场终结战如果被打乱
An endgame that, if disrupted,
可能会导致过错
could lead to mistakes.
- 莱恩博士 什么样的过错 - 小过错 参议员
Dr. Ryan, what kind of mistakes? Little ones, Senator.
比如 我不知道每一辆通过边境
For instance, I had no idea that every single vehicle carrier
进入美国的车辆
that comes across our border into the United States
都需要预先登记
needs to be pre-registered.
预先称重 预先批准
Pre-weighed. Pre-approved.
我相信作为伟大的得州参议员
I'm sure Senator Henshaw knew that,
亨肖参议员知道这一点
being the senator from the great state of Texas.
当然
Of course.
那他也会知道 加快任何货物
And then he would also know that the only way to expedite
进入这个国家的唯一方法…
any shipment of any kind into this country...
就是需要得到
...well, that would take a direct authorization...
政♥府♥最高层的直接授权
...from someone only in the highest levels of our government.
莱恩博士 我不明白你的意思
Dr. Ryan, I fail to see your point.
参议员 我的意思是
My point is, Senator,
我花了很长时间
it's taken me a long time.
但我终于意识到 无论我多么努力
But I finally realize that no matter how hard I try,
无论我违反多少程序
no matter how many protocols I break,
我都永远无法在这个政♥府♥中 拥有真正的权力
I will never have the real power in this government.
就像您拥有的那种权力 先生
Not like the power you have, sir.
签署这样一份文件所需的权力
The power to sign a document just like this.
这是你的签名吗 亨肖参议员
Is that your signature, Senator Henshaw?
我不知道你…
I have no idea what you're...
因为如果是的话 我这里有
Because if it is, I hold here evidence
亨肖参议员参与未遂袭击的证据
of Senator Henshaw's complicity in the attempted strike.
你怎么敢这么说
How dare you?
由目前已被拘留的
Bribes orchestrated by Adebayo Osoji,
阿德巴约奥索基策划的贿款
who is currently in custody,
以换取亨肖参议员 竞选连任的大笔捐款
in return for large-scale donations to Senator Henshaw's reelection campaign.
莱恩博士 我要求撤回…
Dr. Ryan, I demand a retraction.
不 先生 你现在无权提要求了
No, sir, your ability to demand anything just vanished.
因为你
Because you--
你就是莱莫斯女士所说的薄弱之处
you are the weakness that Ms. Lemos was talking about.
我向上帝祈祷 你不知道她有更大的野心
And I pray to God that you were ignorant to her greater ambition.
不知道你置五座城市 和无数生命于危险之中
To the five cities and countless lives that you put at risk.
但如果你知情 那就是你的贪婪蒙蔽了你
But if you were... it was your greed that made you blind.
当涉及到美国人♥民♥的安全 我相信
And when it comes to the safety of the American people, I believe
这种程度的蒙蔽
that blindness of that magnitude...
和扣动扳机别无二致
...is as good as pulling the trigger.
莱恩博士 你听我说
Dr. Ryan, you listen to me...
不 先生 你听着
No, sir, you listen.
这是你的国民
That is the sound of your country
在告诉你他们配得上更好的议员
telling you it deserves better.
莱恩博士 你坐下
Dr. Ryan, you will be seated.
你不能就这么离开
You will not walk out of this room!
听证会还没结束 莱恩博士
This hearing is not over, Dr. Ryan!
是的
Yeah!
好吧 这下你真的做到了
Well... now you've really done it.
剧集 | 杰克·莱恩 | 导航列表