剧集 | 年少轻狂(2018) | 导航列表
Split up.
分头行动
That's a great distraction. Was that her idea or yours?
声东击西 真是妙 是你的主意吗
It's not a fucking distraction. She's lost.
这不是什么点子 她不见了
Are we going to get back to the heist?
我们还要接着去偷吗
Will you shut up about the fucking heist and start looking for Star?
你能不能他妈的别再提偷东西的事 开始找斯塔尔
The fucking heist!
还偷东西呢
Stick with the story. OK.
演的走心了 好的
Baby Star?
斯塔尔宝宝
Conor, Conor...
康纳 康纳
What, what?
咋了 咋了
What do I do? Siobhan's calling, what the fuck?
我该怎么办 希沃恩打电♥话♥了 他妈的该咋办啊
I promised I'd have my phone on me at all times. Er...well...
我答应过会把手♥机♥一直带在身上的 额 这个
If you don't answer soon,
如果你现在还不接的话
she'll know there's something wrong. Just...
她就知道出什么事了 你就
Hiya!
你好
How's it going?
情况怎么样
Yeah, we're having a lovely day. Lovely.
我们玩得很开心 很开心
Out of breath? No, I've just been...
喘不过气 不 我只是
Out of breath, been playing... Back at my house, yeah? Yeah.
喘不过气 因为我们在 房♥子后面玩耍
Oh, you want... You want to talk to Star? Want to say hello?
你想 你想和斯塔尔说话 你想打招呼
Erm... W-Well, I can't see a reason why not, so...
这个 当然可以 为什么不呢
How's... How's it going?
怎 怎么了
Ah... What?! No, no, that is not Conor pretending to be Star!
啊 什么 不不 那不是康纳假扮的斯塔尔
Excuse me now! I have to go, yeah?
不好意思 我现在要挂了
I have a baby to look after, you know, yeah?
我还得照顾小宝宝呢
"How's it going?" Are you fucking...?
怎么了 你是不是傻
She's eight months old, you f... I mumbled it! She can't speak...
她才8个月大 你 我是嘟囔着说的 她不能说话
Are you fucking drunk?! I don't know what babies say!
你喝傻了吗 我又不知道婴儿该出什么声
I don't know what babies say!
我不知道婴儿是怎么说话的
Star?! Star?
斯塔尔 斯塔尔
Star? Check all the... I checked...
斯塔尔 把这都检查 我检查了
I know that, love. I know. Sure, I know.
我知道 亲爱的 我知道 当然 我明白
We'll make the breakfast in the morning.
我们会在早上一起做早餐
Am I insane? What? We'll make the br...
我疯了吗 说的啥啊 我们会一起
Yeah, we'll make the breakfast in the morning, then, and a little bit
没错 我们会在早上一起做早餐
of toast on the side, you like your little butter then as well.
再来点吐司 你喜欢放黄油也可以
Star? Star?
斯塔尔 斯塔尔
For fuck's sake!
老天爷啊
Star? Star?!
斯塔尔 斯塔尔
Here. Now, look, it's fine. We'll find her, all right?
好了 听着 没事的 我们会找到她的 好吗
What's the matter, love? Is everything all right?
亲 你怎么了 发生什么事了吗
It's my daughter, Star...
是我女儿 斯塔尔
My first day being allowed to mind her,
刚让我照看她一天
and I'm already after fucking losing her. Aw!
我就把她弄丢了 这样啊
Bringing a child out of the house is one of the hardest things
带孩子出家门会是你一生中
you'll ever do in your life.
最难做到的事之一
Yeah, well, I f...I fucking lost her. I'm the shittest fucking dad.
是啊 但我把她弄丢了 我是最不称职的爸爸
Oh, hey, hey, hey. Don't be so hard on yourself.
不要过分苛责自己
You're not the first parent ever to have lost a baby.
你不是第一个会把孩子搞丢的父亲
Yeah, well, that's easy for you to say. Have you ever lost yours?
你说起来容易 你弄丢过你自己的孩子吗
Of course! Twice.
当然了 两次
Once in the supermarket.
一次在超♥市♥
Overnight.
过了一夜
Really?
真的吗
I, er, lost my toddler on the train to Dublin.
我把孩子落在了去都柏林的火车上
They found her in the toilet again.
他们又在马桶里找到的她
And when I say she was in the toilet, I mean she was...
我说在马桶里 是认真的
in the toilet.
真在马桶里
Who else here has lost a child at some time or another?
这里还有谁丢过孩子啊
Yeah. Me.
我
So... So you're all... you're all shit parents.
所以 所以你们都是 你们都是不称职的父母
All parents are shit parents at some time.
为人父母就是有考虑不全的时候
The key to it is to be the best parent you can,
关键在于在剩下的时间里
the rest of the time.
要尽你所能做最棒的父母
And I can tell by the way you care about your baby Star
你这么在乎斯塔尔 我能看出来
that that's what you are. A great parent.
你是一个非常棒的家长
I... Thanks.
我 谢谢
Now, listen. Your baby is going to be around here somewhere.
听着 你的孩子可能在这周围的某个地方
And you just need to get up off your hole and go look for her, yeah?
现在你只需要起来找她去 你听明白了吗
Yeah.
明白了
And we'll all help. Yeah! Right? Right. Of course!
我们都会帮忙的 对吧 对的 当然了
Attention, customers.
各位顾客 请注意
Stop what you're doing now and start looking for a missing baby.
请停下手头的事 帮忙寻找一个走失的婴儿
Star?
斯塔尔
If you find an unattended baby without the owner,
如果你发现了一个无人看管 没有家长陪同的婴儿
please bring it over to the customer service desk. Thank you.
请把她带到服务台 谢谢
Star...? Star? Star?
斯塔尔 斯塔尔 斯塔尔
Star?!
斯塔尔
I found one.
我找到一个
That's not my baby.
这不是我的孩子
Star? Star?
斯塔尔 斯塔尔
That's my baby!
这是我的孩子
Star? Baby Star? I found one!
斯塔尔 小斯塔尔 我找到一个
Over here!
在这边
Yeah? Star?
是你吗 斯塔尔
Star! Oh, gee. Oh, Star.
斯塔尔 我的斯塔尔
You're OK! You're OK. I know, I know. I know, I know.
你安全了 我知道 我知道
I'm sorry, I'm sorry.
抱歉 对不起
Seeing as Jock and me were the brains of the operation,
乔克和我是这次行动的智力担当
it was time for our brains to start operating.
该开始动动脑子了
Right, let's get this show on the road. I'll call Billy.
让我们开始吧 我叫上比利
Right, we need you to get back to the shop now and distract Healy
现在我需要你回到商店中转移希利的注意力
for as long as possible.
越久越好
Oh, thank God you found her. Oh!
天哪 你找到她了
And there's no sign of distress or physical harm or anything?
她没事 没受什么伤吧
No, she's all right. Thanks.
没有 她很好 非常感谢
Isn't that Billy Murphy looking really suspicious?
你不觉得比利·墨菲看起来很可疑吗
Geez, I wonder what he's up to. You should check that out.
天哪 很好奇他在干什么 你应该去看看他
We've got to go and take care of business now!
我们现在必须去干自己的事了
Oh, there you are. Billy, what are you doing here?
你在这啊 比利 你在这干什么呢
Well, you... You found the child, anyway.
无论怎么说 你找到孩子了
That could have been a major incident.
可真让人高兴呢
Come here. Do you know, now, if I robbed this, right
过来看看 你觉得如果我现在把这个抢走
how much time do you think I'd actually get?
我能拖延多长时间
Put it down.
放下
All right!
好吧
What about if I took this and this?
如果我拿走这个和这个呢
OK?
怎么样
Now, what we're about to do now is what we call in our business
现在 现在我们就要去干正事
stock-taking, OK?
偷货了 知道不
It's time to...
是时候
You know I have an issue with your mother. She's mean to me.
你知道我和你妈妈有矛盾的 她对我真的太刻薄了
You know, the last time I called round, like, you know,
上次我去你家拜访的时候
she just didn't make me welcome.
她根本不欢迎我
They all seem to be, like, lighting things, you know? For candles.
它们看起来很像 那种照明设备 就像蜡烛
Candle burned out between yourself and Mairead, did it?
你和梅丽德的事是不是吹了
Ooh! He's a bit sensitive to that.
他对此有点敏感
I take you out every Friday night.
我每周五晚上带你出去
I took you out last week for... Look, I... Did I not buy you chips?
我上周带你去 我 我没给你买♥♥薯片吗
Getting a bit hot under the collar there, Healy. Ooh!
你是要生气了啊 希利
Do you like the longer motion or the slower motion?
离远点还是离近点
I'm not. I'm tired of it. I'm a human too.
我没有 我厌倦了 我也是人
Would you say most people choose a life of crime,
你觉得大多数人会选择犯罪吗
or do they just fall into it?
他们只是一时昏头
But that's not my fault! I love you. Why, I...
但这不是我的错啊 我爱你 为什么 我
We should be equals.
我们应该是平等的
Bye, honey.
再见 亲爱的
Oh no
不是吧
It appears I've, er, been robbed!
我这是被抢了啊
Bollocks!
真倒霉
剧集 | 年少轻狂(2018) | 导航列表