剧集 | 年少轻狂(2018) | 导航列表
There comes a point in every young person's life
每个青少年都会到达一个阶段 说
when you get to say, "Mam, thanks for all the support.
老妈 谢谢你一直支持我
"You've done a great job rearing me, I'm now a fully developed
你把我抚养的很好 现在我长大成人了
"human being, and ready to contribute to society."
可以为社会作贡献了
According to Mam, myself and Jock haven't quite got there, though.
但按我妈的话来说 我和乔克还没到这个阶段
It's not as bad as it looks.
没有看起来那么糟啦
Not as bad as it looks?
没有看起来那么糟
You two have been sponging off me for years while I've been
这么多年我拼死拼活的打工赚钱
working my ass off trying to keep you on the straight and narrow,
就为了你俩 结果呢
and all the while you've been leading double lives
你俩居然过上了双重生活
as famous masked criminals who the local lunatic wants to murder
一边成为了当地神经病想要杀掉的蒙面罪犯
and who the local Gardai have a vendetta against?
一边也被爱尔兰警♥察♥恨的牙痒痒
When you put it like that, it does actually sound pretty cool.
你这么一说吧 感觉还挺酷的
Ah, Jesus! Jesus!
我靠我靠
That's child abuse, that's what that is.
你这绝对是虐待儿童啊
Yeah. All right, we won't tell on you if you don't tell us, so...
这样吧 你不告发我们 我们也就不说你虐待我们
Our lips are sealed.
保证哦
Are you tried to blackmail me on top of everything else?
都这样了 你们还想威胁我呢
No, no, we don't do blackmail.
没有没有 我们可不威胁人
Yeah. Tried it, but it's not profitable.
对啊 试过啊 赚不到钱啊
Turns out people just don't care what pictures of them
原来大家已经不在乎
are on the internet any more. Yeah.
自己在网上的照片是啥样了
I'd like to make an appointment for my two troubled boys.
我要给我的两个问题儿童预约一下
Don't listen to her, we're fine! We're grand!
别听她的 我们没事 好着呢
I'm not going to no quack.
我才不要去看庸医
She's not a quack, she's Ireland's top psychologist
她不是庸医 她是爱尔兰顶尖的心理学家
and she specialises in teenage fuck-ups like the two of ye!
专业就是治疗你俩这种完犊子的青少年
Hello?
喂您好
Oh, no, next month would be far too late, I'm afraid.
不行 下个月就太晚了
They will be beyond rescuing at that point, I fear!
到时候他们就已经无药可救了
Get the phone, Con!
抢手♥机♥啊 阿康
Yes! Yes, we'll be there. We'll be there.
好的好的 一定到
I am ever so grateful.
太感谢了
She will see us next Tuesday.
下周二见我们
9.00am, and her office is in Dublin,
早上九点 她办公室在都柏林
so we need to go up the night before.
所以前一天晚上就得到
You can't make us go.
你不能逼我们去啊
Everything in my head is so carefully organised,
我脑子里的一切都是井然有序的
I can't just have someone walk in and move everything around.
不能突然蹦出一个人来搞乱啊
Sending me there will be a complete waste of money.
送我去纯属浪费钱
I mean, a fucking two-year-old could tell you the reason I'm messed up
一个两岁小孩都能告诉你我为啥这样
is because me mam's dead and me da's a prick.
因为我妈死了 我爸是个混♥蛋♥
There, done, I'm fixed.
好了 我治好了
The only way that I have been getting through every day
我现在唯一每天支撑着我自己
of what has been a very hard life for me is believing that one day,
度过这艰难的一天一天的唯一理由就是
when ye grow up, I can look at ye with pride
我一直坚信你们长大之后
and I can say that I helped ye get there.
我可以骄傲的看着你们 说这也有我的功劳
But right now, when I picture ye grown up,
但现在我能想象到的你们的长大
all I see is ye in prison.
只会在监狱里度过余生
I can't do this on my own any more, I can't.
我真的撑不了了 一个人不行了
I need help.
我需要人帮忙
So either ye come with me...
所以要么你们跟我去看医生
..or you move out of the house.
要么就离开我家
There was no need for that.
不用的啊
A bag of sweets would have got us in the car.
给袋子糖我们就上车了
Here, Jock, fucking fart now, don't be farting in the car.
乔克 你要放屁赶紧放 等会不要在车里放
I won't fart.
我不会放屁的
Here, this is the furthest I'll ever have been outside Cork. What? Yeah.
这还是离开科克最远的一次了 真的啊
Here, where are we staying when we get there? Bagsy hotel!
我们到那边住哪里啊 巴格西酒店
Well, I booked us into Casey's B&B it's about an hour outside Dublin.
我订的是凯西小旅社 距离都柏林大概一小时
It says here on Tripadvisor Casey's B&B only has one star.
点评网上说他家只有一颗星啊
Well, that means someone's already stayed there,
那说明有人已经住过了
so it can't be that bad.
所以也不会太烂吧
All right.
好吧
Jock and me once tried to give up smoking fags
我和乔克曾经想戒烟
and we lasted seven minutes.
然后坚持了七分钟
Giving up stealing bikes should be a piece of piss
相比起来 不再偷自行车
compared to that.
应该是小菜一碟了吧
Stop that!
别拍了啊
Why? Sure, I'm just looking.
干嘛 我就看看啊
Yeah. Just because we're looking at the menu
对啊 光看看菜单
doesn't mean we're going to order anything.
又不代表一定要点啊
All right, here's a challenge.
给你们个挑战
Try not to do anything illegal for the next 24 hours,
我们出发之后 接下来24小时之内
while we're on this road trip, yeah? Grand.
尽量不要违法好吗 好的呀
How are we supposed to know what's illegal?
但是我们咋知道什么违法什么不违法
Everyone knows what's illegal.
所有人都知道什么违法好吗
OK, well, let's start with a pop quiz.
那我们来小测一下好了
Is stealing illegal?
偷东西违法吗
That depends who it's from.
那要看东西属于谁了
Yeah, grey area.
对啊 有灰色地带啊
No, it's not. All stealing is illegal.
不是的啊 所有偷东西都是违法的啊
Even stealing from the internet? Pirate movies, like?
从网上偷也违法吗 盗版电影啥的
Yeah. What about stuff you can't hold?
违法啊 那你留不住的东西呢
Like what?
比如呢
You stole my heart, Mairead.
你偷走了我的心 梅丽德
Ah, fuck off, Jock.
滚一边去 乔克
I love you. Shut up.
爱你哦 闭嘴吧
I love you, Mairead.
爱你哦 梅丽德
Here, Mam.
老妈
Will you give us some money for ice cream?
给点钱买♥♥冰淇淋吧
All that stealing and you've nothing to show for it?
你们偷了那么多东西一毛钱都没有吗
Well, we had a lot of overheads, like.
我们还有很多挑费啥的啊
Come on, give us a euro. No way.
一欧元就行啊 不行
A euro? No!
就一欧 不行
Er, I have to go for a piss now.
我要去尿尿了
Me, too.
我也是
The way me and Jock see it,
在我和乔克看来
there are only three places that teenagers can get money.
青少年只有三个地方可以搞到钱
From your Mam, who has fuck all of it, from stealing,
从老妈那里 肯定是没戏了
which apparently is a big no-no, and, finally,
偷吧 显然是绝对不行 最后呢
the grey area between stealing and being given the money.
就是从偷和别人给的这个灰色地带下手了
You want me to take care of that for you?
我帮你弄吧
The queue into the shop's fucking massive.
省的还要跑进便利店等着结账
OK, thanks.
好啊 谢了
Cheers, we'll get that for you.
好嘞 我们帮你交钱去
Lovely car.
车不错啊
Bye-bye. All the best to you now.
拜啦 祝你好运
There you are. See you later on.
好 拜拜
Would you like a Cornetto or a Magnum White?
你是要甜筒还是奶油梦龙的
Cornetto, please.
甜筒好了
Wait a minute, where did you get them from?
等一下 你们雪糕哪来的
Relax, they're paid for. With what?
放心啦 付过账了 拿什么付的
Money.
钱啊
Here's some change put that towards the trip.
还找了点零钱 放到这趟的出门花销里吧
Where'd you get this money from?
这钱哪来的
Some man in the garage just give us a tenner.
加油站一个人给我们的
I think he mistook us for fuel pump attendants. Yeah.
他可能以为我们是加油站工作人员吧
And you didn't correct him?
你们也没说你们不是吗
That's... That's actually stealing.
这算是偷窃啊
How is that stealing?
这怎么算了
He give us ten euro, he didn't specify what it was for,
他给我们十欧元 也没具体说是要干嘛
then he drove away without paying for his petrol.
然后他也没付油钱就开走了
If anyone's stealing, I'd say it was your man.
要是有人偷 那就是他呗
Wouldn't you, Jock? I agree with you.
对吧 乔克 我同意
I mean, it was pretty stupid of the man to give ten euros
这人 随便给两个陌生人十欧元
to two complete strangers,
这也太蠢了吧
particularly given what we look like.
更别提我俩这样了
But that's not the point, it is still stealing.
但这不是重点啊 还是偷窃啊
If you care so much where the ice creams came from,
如果你这么在乎冰淇淋咋来的
剧集 | 年少轻狂(2018) | 导航列表