剧集 | 年少轻狂(2018) | 导航列表
If you're not from Ireland,
如果你不是爱尔兰人
here's everything you need to know about the debs.
那你需要了解一下舞会
It's absolute, complete and total, utter debauchery.
这绝对绝对是无比放纵超级堕落的
Fuck off!
滚开
Anything goes. It's dog eat dog,
简直就是自相残杀
universally regarded as the best day in your entire life.
大家普遍认为这是你生人中最棒的一天
But, seeing as myself and Jock are now past pupils...
但是我和乔克已经不是学生了
Expelled! Expelled!
开除 都开除
You're so, so, so expelled!
你俩必须必须被开除
..we just have to wait to be invited.
我们只能等着被人邀请去参加舞会
Here, why haven't they invited us yet? It's 13 days to the debs.
怎么还不邀请我们啊 还有13天就舞会了
Fuck, I know. We're pretty much married to them
妈的就是啊 咱俩跟她俩基本都算结婚了
and they still haven't popped the question.
怎么还不问啊
I don't care anyway, like, but... Yeah.
反正我也无所谓的
Neither do I. ..it's just weird that they haven't asked us.
我也是 就是奇怪怎么还不来问我们啊
It's a bit fucking weird all right.
就是有点奇怪好不
Debs is ridiculous anyway. Fuck that.
反正舞会都他么挺奇怪的
So, do you want to come to the debs with us or what?
你们要不要跟我们去参加舞会
Erm, when is it? Saturday week.
什么时候 周六晚上
Are you, Saturday week...? Saturday?
你们 周六啊 周六
I think we're free that day. We are. Cool.
应该是有空 有空 好的
And...they're...
然后她们
..gone.
就走了
* We're going to the debs! We're going to the debs! *
我们要去参加舞会咯 我们要去参加舞会咯
Saying yes to go to someone's debs comes with certain obligations.
答应别人一起参加舞会是有义务的
I spent nine months incubating this baby
我花了九个月坏这孩子
and six months with her hanging off my tit.
然后她天天吊在我咪♥咪♥上六个月
I've been hormonal and angry that entire time.
我一直都情绪不稳定 很气愤
I love this child, but for the last two years,
我爱这孩子 但是前面两年
all I've been hearing is everyone going,
所有人都一直在说
"Oh, she's so special," blah, blah, blah.
哇哦 她好特别哦
I just want one night where I can feel special.
我就想也有一个晚上感觉自己也很特别
I don't ask for much, OK?
我要的不多 对吧
The cost of damage that was caused to my hotel
去年你们学生把我们酒店搞坏了的损失
during your school debs last year far outweighed the profits.
远远比利润要大多了
It's up to you to keep the kids under control,
你们有责任看好学生们
or you'll never have the use of this hotel again.
不然就永远不能再用我们酒店办活动了
This year, me and every teacher at the school
今年我和学校所有老师
will be there supervising.
都会过去监督的
As I said, you have nothing to worry about.
我说了 没什么好担心的
By the way...
对了
..is it true what I heard?
我听说的是真的吗
That two of your students pissed on you last year?
去年有俩学生尿你身上了
You make it sound like it happened twice.
你说的好像发生了两次似的
They both pissed on me at the same time.
他们都同时尿在我身上的好吧
Yes, hello. This is about the rats, isn't it?
喂您好 是老鼠的问题是吧
If they ban us, that'll be every hotel in the county.
如果他们再不让我们来 全县就没有酒店要我们了
Next year's debs would have to be held in the school canteen.
明年舞会就在得学校食堂举办了
The school will be destroyed.
那学校得被玩炸了
At least Conor and Jock are expelled.
幸亏康纳和乔克已经被开除了啊
Imagine if they turned up!
想想如果他俩出现了吧
Wouldn't that be funny?
好玩吧
Please, please, please!
求你们了啊
Stop begging, Dad. We're bringing Conor and Jock.
别求了 老爸 我们要带康纳和乔克去的
We'll look like total plebs with no dates.
不然不带舞伴太傻了
Plenty of kids dance on their own at the debs. I did.
很多人都一个人参加舞会的啊 我之前就是
Didn't do me any harm.
我也没觉得有什么啊
How many friends do you have from secondary school, Barry?
你从中学开始有几个朋友啊 巴里
There's, erm...
有
Yeah, exactly.
你看吧
This special day that you've both been dreaming of?
你们一直梦寐以求的特别的那天
It's going to be a disaster. You don't know that. You're not a psychic.
会是一场灾难的 你咋知道 你又不是算卦的
I don't need to be when it comes to the two of them.
只要有他俩 肯定没好事
They're as predictable as the tide.
他们就跟潮汐一样可以预测
Careful! You lobbed me in my eye with that shit!
慢点啊 喷到我眼睛了都
Relax! It'll grow back.
没事啦 会长回来的
Why don't you just go to the barber's like normal kids?
为什么不能像正常人一样去理发店剪头发呢
On debs day? Fuck that.
舞会日啊 排不上队啊
Last year, the barbers were so busy, two lads lost their ears.
去年理发师太忙了 俩女的耳朵都被剪了
Linda, what are you using to make your tits look bigger?
琳达 你干嘛了 你咪♥咪♥怎么更大了
Just my tits.
本来就大
I don't know why you want this stuff on your bodies.
你们干嘛要美黑
Fake tan is for girls.
美黑是女孩子弄得啊
That's sexist, that is. Stop being sexist.
你太性别歧视了 不要这样
Make sure it's nice and even, now. No streaks like last time.
要搞均匀啊 不要像上次一样一条一条的
Flip it.
翻面
Why do you have to make your...your chests look bigger?
干嘛要让咪♥咪♥大一点啊
You said you wanted to be a part of our special day,
你说了啊 要特别的一天啊
and part of that special day is making my tits look bigger.
咪♥咪♥更大就更特别
I'll be back in a minute.
我先撤了
Just going to go get a pair of socks so I can shove them down my pants.
我也去拿双袜子塞裤裆里
Grow up, Barry.
巴里 你好幼稚
Now, that is looking beautiful.
这才美啊
Well, you look like a very fine pair of young men.
你们俩帅呆了
The girls are going to be very pleased to see ye.
她俩会很开心的
All right, all right, quick spot-check.
好了 快速检查一下东西
Corsage - check, naggins - check,
胸花 带了 鸡鸡 带了
fags - check, half a dozen condoms - check.
香烟 带了 六个避孕套 带了
Jock? Check. Conor? Check.
乔克 带了 康纳 带了
Have fun. I put on so much spray.
好好玩啊 我喷了好多香水啊
Oh, wait. Hang on a sec.
等一下啊
Now, you two have a good night,
你俩好好玩
and here's an extra 20 each for you, all right?
每人多给20镑
Thanks. Thanks. Here we go.
谢啦 好啦
I better go before I get caught talking to that snobby cow Orla.
我先走了 省的势利眼肥婆奥尔拉又拉着我聊天
All right, see ye!
拜咯
Good evening, Mrs Walsh. Here are some flowers for you.
晚上好 沃尔什太太 这是送您的鲜花
Mairead!
梅丽德
I know you're not dressed for the occasion,
我知道你穿的不像样
but you're invited, too, for a drink. Come on.
但你也来吧 来喝一杯
Would you look at ye pair of rides!
你俩真是帅呆了
Come on in, boys. Thank you.
进来吧孩子们 谢谢
How wonderful.
太好了啊
Welcome. Thanks so much.
欢迎 谢谢
Oh! Oh, OK. We're kissing. All right.
还要亲脸呢 好的吧
Lads, I want you to drink responsibly tonight.
小伙子们 今晚不要喝多啊
The key is to take small sips.
重点是小口喝
Oh, keep them coming, Orla. Some taste of more off that.
再来点啊 奥尔拉
Oh, no, thanks. I'm driving.
不用了谢谢 我还要开车
I got my sister to mind Star for the night,
今晚我姐姐来看孩子
so us yummy grannies can have a girlie night in.
所以性感的外婆们可以好好玩一下啦
"Yummy grannies."
性感的外婆们
Dad! Oh, they're ready.
老爸 她们好了
All right. Don't you two know anything?
你俩怎么不懂事
All right! They need to make an entrance.
她们得进场呢
Jock, close your eyes. You, too, Conor. Close your eyes.
乔克 闭眼 康纳 你也闭眼
Where's...? It's over there.
杯子 放那边
Hurry up and make your entrance, girls,
赶紧进场吧 姑娘们
before they fucking destroy the place!
等会咱们家该被拆了
She looks like a pornographic meringue.
她看着好像春宫图里的蛋白酥饼
You can open them.
可以睁眼了
You look like someone out of Playboy.
你好像花♥花♥公♥子♥里的模特啊
Thanks.
谢谢
You look amazing. Thanks.
你好美啊 谢谢
I decided to wear something that's a part of my Nigerian heritage.
我想打扮的能展示我的尼日利亚血统
Yeah, I got... Yeah, yeah. I mean, your heritage is great, too, like.
对啊 你的血统也是很不错的
I thought we talked about you wearing something normal.
不是说好穿的正常一点吗
This IS normal.
这很正常啊
Well, if that's normal,
如果这算正常
I'd hate to think what you were thinking of wearing.
那我简直不敢想你俩本来想穿啥
剧集 | 年少轻狂(2018) | 导航列表