剧集 | 年少轻狂(2018) | 导航列表
Star, here's your bottle now, right?
斯塔尔 咱们马上就喝上奶了哦
Look, we have a little minor delay there at the moment.
听着 我们出了点小状况 耽搁了一会儿
That's no bother. I'll... I'll drop it along.
没关系 我给你 我给你送过来
I have... I have it for you in the van.
我已经 帮你装在车里了
It's there for you, love. Don't worry about it.
都准备好了 亲爱的 别担心
Chow mein, your favourite.
炒面 你最爱吃的
I love you. Just keep talking.
我爱你 接着说
I know, I know! I know!
我懂 我懂 我懂
Hey, look. What's that? What's that? Oh, yeah.
你瞧 这是啥 这是啥 对呀
Ah, shite!
卧♥槽♥
You can't be doing that. It's just hot water.
你不能这么做 只是用下热水而已
It's sterile. Go on, sell some jars.
消下毒 快去卖♥♥你的瓶瓶罐罐吧
The most annoying thing about that prick Sergeant Healy is,
那混账希利队长最讨厌的地方就在于
once he's got his nose up your hole, he never gives up.
一旦他盯上了你 就不会放弃
Just ask me mam.
不信你问我妈
Come on, Mairead, please just... just get back with me.
求你了 梅丽德 跟我复合吧
Fuck off!
给老娘滚
You are nothing without me. Fuck off!
没了我 你啥也不是 给老娘滚
Mairead, erm, I may have called you last night, and, erm...
梅丽德 我昨晚好像给你打过电♥话♥ 那个
Fuck off!
给老娘滚
Well, I meant every word I said, you ungrateful bitch.
我说的每句话都是真心的 你这忘恩负义的臭婊♥子♥
Fuck off! I'm begging you, Mairead, I just...
给老娘滚 我求求你了 梅丽德 我真的
..I love you so much. Fuck off!
我真的好爱你 给老娘滚
At least when Healy was dating me mam,
但至少 希利追我妈的时候
he wasn't sniffing around our holes.
没空管咱们哥几个
That prick Tony was calling me ten times a day,
那混♥蛋♥托尼一天给我打十个电♥话♥
and now he hasn't called me in, like, two days.
可是最近两天一个都没打了
Like, what's his fucking buzz?
你说他在搞啥
I bet you he's playing hard to get.
我赌他是在玩欲擒故纵
But, like, he's the one chasing me.
但 是他在追我
I am not chasing him.
又不是我追他
So, it's just not going to work, like.
所以他这招没用
I wouldn't call him if I were you, anyway. You're wasting your time.
换了我 肯定不会打给他的 你是在浪费时间
I won't.
我不打
Fuck's sake.
真会挑时候
Yeah, what do you want?
你想怎样
Well, nothing from you, that's for fucking sure.
不想怎样 我算看透了
Bollocks!
卧♥槽♥
There's only so much flirting I can do with Paul
我跟保罗撩骚该演不下去了
before he expects to ride.
他都该想上我了
What are you wearing right now?
你现在穿着啥呢
She won't drink it.
她不肯喝
Well, you have to give it to her like a boob.
你得让她以为这是个奶♥子♥
Like a boob?
像奶♥子♥那样
Look, it's there.
看这 在这
There. Look, look.
这 看 看
Here, look, it's a booby.
这 看 奶奶
Hang on, I've got an idea.
等等 我有个主意
What are you doing with that? Get away from me.
你拿着那个要干嘛 离我远点
Oh-ho-ho, oh, geez, no.
天 不是的
Relax. I'm going to cut a hole in your T-shirt.
别紧张 我是想把你的T恤剪个洞
What? We'll make it look like a booby.
什么 我们把它整得更像奶♥子♥一点
Give him the child.
把孩子给他
Hiya. Hi, Star. Hi...
嗨 斯塔尔 你好啊
That's a good baby.
好孩子
Cut a hole in your top, all right?
把你上衣剪个洞 好吧
All right, just be careful. This is like old times, man.
行 你注意点 这就像以前一样 兄弟
Watch my eyes, will you? What one's your booby?
你能不能看着我的眼睛 哪个是你的奶♥子♥
No sudden movements. I don't want to hurt you.
不要乱动啊 我可不想伤到你
There you go.
好了
What did you think I was going to do to you?
你以为我要对你做什么啊
Now, put the bottle through.
现在 把瓶子穿进去
Right you are.
这就对了
But you've got to put the milk through so she can see the milk.
不过你得把奶露出来 这样她就能看到了
There you go, a teat.
来吧 奶头来了
It's Siobhan.
是希沃恩呐
It's Siobhan, look at my boobies.
我是希沃恩 看着我的奶奶
She doesn't know who Siobhan is. It's Mam.
她不知道希沃恩是谁 应该说妈咪
What did I tell you, huh?
我说的没错吧
Now, let's go rob a shitload of TVs, huh?
现在 咱们去抢它一堆电视机去吧
OK, darling.
好了 亲爱的
Keep talking. Even if I don't reply, just keep talking.
继续说 就算我没回复 一直说
Anything you say.
你说什么都行
Hurry up, please.
请快点哦
But you're going to have to stay on the line, OK?
不过你要一直打着电♥话♥ 行吗
Billy...Murphy.
比利·墨菲
I've been speaking to people in the area,
我一直在跟这片儿地方的人交流
and they said that you've been around here every day
他们说你过去一周里每天都来这附近
for the past week with a pair of binoculars round your neck
脖子上戴着望远镜
looking suspicious.
形迹可疑
What are you up to?
你要干嘛去
Bird-watching.
观鸟
Yeah, bird-watching.
没错 观鸟
I'm looking at the, erm, the swallows outside.
我正在观察这个 外面的燕子
They're... They're mating at the moment.
它们 它们这个时候正在交♥配♥
Jock. Are there many swallows in here?
乔克 这儿有很多燕子吗
Jock. Come on.
乔克 快来
What? What?
怎么了 怎么了
Oh, shit.
糟了
Star, look. Please, look.
斯塔尔 看呐 快看呐
We're just going to make you a little bed here, all right?
我们要给你在这弄个小床 好吗
Cos we can't have you being seen, can we?
因为我们不能让你被发现 对不对
Right, I'll put you down here.
好了 我把你放在这里
You'll be OK. All right, OK.
没事的 没事的
Here you go.
好了
Where did you even get the binoculars, Billy?
你从哪搞来的望远镜 比利
I, erm...
我
rented them.
租来的
Yeah, where did you rent them from, then?
好 那你是从哪租来的呢
The fucking binocular shop.
当然是他妈的望远镜店了
I'm not always on about work.
我心思也不是总在工作上
I-I-I, you know...
我 我 我 你知道的
I-I care for you.
我 我在乎你
Hey... Hey, Jock? Yeah, I know, Conor, right?
嘿 嘿 乔克 嗯 我知道 康纳
Just give me a second while I'm thinking, yeah? But you're...
等我一会 我正在思考 好吗 但是你
Conor, we just need to come up with a distraction.
康纳 我们需要想出一个分散他注意力的方法
Will you just help me think? Jock! What?
你就不能帮我也想想 乔克 干嘛
Where's Star? She's th...
斯塔尔在哪 她就在
Oh, shit. Star!
糟了 斯塔尔
Star!
斯塔尔
Star, Star. Come back.
斯塔尔 斯塔尔 回来
I need to get Healy, I'm going to get Healy.
我得去找希利 我要去找希利
If you get Healy, the heist is over.
如果你去找希利 我们就偷不成东西了
No, fuck the heist, man. Oh, for fuck's sake.
不 去他的盗窃 天啊 他妈的
Billy, erm...
比利
What are you two doing here? I was just shopping, cos...
你俩在这干什么 我在购物 因为
No, what fucking difference does that make?
不 这他妈有什么区别
Listen, I can't find my daughter.
听着 我找不到我女儿了
I'm after putting her down for two seconds,
我就把她放在那一会
she's after disappearing. OK, well, just keep calm, all right?
她就不见了 好 先别慌 好吗
She can't have gotten far.
她不可能走太远的
Well, unless she's been snatched, that is.
除非她被偷走了 那就
Er, Healy, you're not helping.
希利 你这不是在帮忙
All right, when was the last time you saw her?
好好 你最后一次见她是什么时候
About three minutes ago, tops.
大概三分钟前 最多了
Three minutes ago?!
三分钟前
Yeah. 180 seconds?!
是啊 180秒
All right, well, as far as I can see, there are only three exits,
好 据我所知 这里只有三个出口
and we're looking at roughly 5,000 square feet of ground to cover.
我们大概要在5000平方英尺的范围内寻找
You, stay here. I'm not finished talking with you, all right?
你 待在这 我还没跟你问完话呢 知道了吗
剧集 | 年少轻狂(2018) | 导航列表