剧集 | 年少轻狂(2018) | 导航列表
What? What did you call me? Mairead!
什么 你说我是什么 梅丽德
Hippopotamus. She tells us we can't do one thing,
河马 她不许我们做的事
then she goes off and does it herself. A hippo.
她自己却会做 河马
Crite. Crite. A hypocrite.
是假 假 假正经
Hypo-crate...
假正经
I'd like to take a moment to talk about the masks that you both wear.
我想换个话题 聊聊你俩的面具
Our...our masks?
我们的 面具
Yeah, the masks that you wear to hide who you really are.
对 你们用面具隐藏真实的自己
Did you tell her about that? No, I didn't.
是你跟她说的 我没说
Well, someone fucking did, didn't they?
肯定是有人说的
I swear I didn't fucking tell her!
我发誓没跟她说过
You're not the first people to walk through this door wearing masks.
你们不是第一两个戴着面具走进这扇门的了
Really? Oh, yeah, it's very common.
真的吗 是啊 稀松平常
But the more insight I have into these masks,
但是 我越能看到面具后面的你们
the more I'll be able to help.
就越能帮到你们
All right, well, the mask I wear is of a little girl.
好吧 我戴的面具是个小女孩
I wear a little girl's mask.
我戴小女孩面具
It's a princess mask.
是公主面具
Do you like having other people doing everything for you?
你喜欢让其他人帮你做所有的事情吗
No. Haha! Yeah!
不是 他就是
No, I don't. Yeah, everything.
我没有 真的 所有的事情
And sometimes I actually have to tie his shoelaces in the morning.
有时候我早上还要帮他系鞋带
The mask that I wear is of a person that kind of frightens me,
我面具上那人让我有点害怕
frightens me a lot, but then other times he's a friend of mine.
让我很害怕 但有时候又是我的朋友
What does that mean?
这代表了什么
When you're wearing this mask and you look in the mirror,
当你戴上这面具照镜子时
do you like what you see?
你喜欢镜子里的样子吗
No, no... Ugly.
不喜欢 好丑
You think you're ugly.
你觉得自己很丑
No, no, no, no, no.
不不不
When I'm wearing the mask, yes.
只有戴着面具的时候丑
When I have it off, I'm a handsome fucker.
取下来之后 老子帅毙了
Sometimes, when I'm with you and you're wearing the mask,
有时候 你戴着面具和我在一起时
I don't like you as much cos you remind me of him.
我就没那么喜欢你了 因为你让我想起他
And sometimes, when I'm looking at Billy Murphy in real life,
而有时候 我看着真正的比利·墨菲
I like him more cos it reminds me of you.
却更喜欢他了 因为让我想到你
And why does this person, Billy Murphy, remind you of Jock?
为什么这个叫比利·墨菲的人 让你想起乔克
Well, it's just, when he wears the mask, he just looks quite like him.
因为 他戴那个面具的时候 就挺像他的
With the mask, with the mask.
因为戴着面具 戴着面具
It's just a bit scary.
有点吓人
But... I'll just...
不过 让我来
Oh, Mam, you don't have to do that. Just shut up.
妈 你不用吧 闭嘴
These are your masks? Yeah.
这就是你们的面具 对
Fake Billy!
假比利
How do you...? You know me?
您怎么会 您认识我吗
And the princess. Of course. My brother lives in Cork.
还有公主 当然啦 我弟弟住在科克
He is a massive fan since ye stole his bike.
你们偷了他的自行车后 他就开始粉你们了
Oh, Christ almighty! A racer on Patrick's Hill?
我听不下去了 帕特里克山上的骑手
See... There's been so many, it's hard to keep track, you know?
因为 偷过太多了 实在记不得了
Patrick's Hill, we hit up a lot,
我们在帕特里克山弄一批
then we'll be up on Carlton Street... Yeah.
再去卡尔顿街 对
You gave him three euro for the bus, so he wouldn't have to walk.
你们给了他三欧元坐公交车 这样他就不用走路了
We do a lot of that stuff, do you know what I mean?
我俩经常这么做 您知道吗
Like, take a lot, give a little.
拿走很多 但也回馈一点
It's a fucking pleasure!
认识您很荣幸
Lovely to meet you! Absolutely lovely to meet you.
认识您很高兴 太高兴了
Tell your brother we said hi.
向您弟弟问好
Do you mind if I try it on? Please, be my guest.
你介意我戴一下吗 随便戴
Bear in mind, when you put it on, it might be a bit warm,
要注意 戴上去的时候会有点热
especially when you're breathing...
特别是呼吸的时候
Are you for fucking real?!
你在耍我吗
I didn't come all this way and pay all this money
我大老远地来 还花这么多钱
so you could stroke their egos!
可不是为了让你哄他们高兴的
Come on, we're going! Come on, we're going. Now.
我们走了 快点 我们走了 赶紧的
Mairead, please. Here's the thing.
梅丽德 先别急 听我说
Your two boys have just come out to you from behind their masks.
这俩孩子刚在你面前摘下了面具
Don't you think it's time that you came out
你是不是也应该当着他们的面
from behind your mask to them?
把你的面具摘了呢
I'm not wearing a mask.
我没戴面具
Yes, you are.
你戴了
The mask is what we use to hide our true selves from other people.
我们用面具来向他人隐藏真实的自己
I know what a fucking mask does.
我知道面具是用来干嘛的
Then why are you hiding behind that mask that you're wearing?
那你为何还躲在面具后面
I'm not wearing a mask! This is my face!
我没戴面具 这是老娘的脸
I'm not talking about that face!
我说的不是这张脸
I'm talking about your other face, the face in front of that face.
我说的是你的另一张脸 这张脸外面的那张脸
We are here to talk about them and their masks.
我们来是为了聊他们和他们的面具
They're the ones with the problems.
有问题的是他们
My only problem is fuckin' fixing their problems!
我唯一的问题就是需要解决他们的问题
My only face is this face!
我唯一的脸就是这张脸
It's not a face! It's a mask!
那不是脸 那就是面具
It's a tough, angry mask, yeah?
是一张强势而愤怒的面具 是吧
Stern, scary eyes, flaring nostrils, teeth tight together,
威严的目光 鼻孔翕张 咬紧牙关
ready to bite the ear off someone.
随时准备把谁的耳朵咬下来
That is a mask that says, "I am ready for anything."
这个面具说的是 我随时准备应战
But, most importantly, it says, "Don't fuck with my boys
但更重要的一句是 别欺负我的孩子们
"because I am prepared to put my life on the line for them."
因为我随时可以为他们去死
You're a protector, Mairead, that's who you are
你是一个守护者 梅丽德 这就是你的本质
and it's an extraordinary quality.
也是伟大的品质
But the problem with wearing masks is that we get used to
但戴面具的问题在于 我们太习惯于
wearing them and then they're very hard to take off.
戴着它们 最后根本摘不下来了
And sometimes a person forgets that they're wearing the mask,
有时候人会忘了自己戴着面具
and they leave it on all the time.
就根本不摘了
A mask, just like the one that you're wearing,
面具 比如你现在戴着的这个
can be exhausting to leave on all the time.
老戴着是会累死人的
You need to take off the mask and be yourself now and again.
你需要取下面具 时不时地率性做自己
Come on, let's try it.
来试试吧
Take off the mask.
把面具摘了
Come on, now.
一起来
Take off the mask.
把面具摘了
Take off the mask. Come on, Mairead, take off the mask.
把面具摘了 来吧 梅丽德 把面具摘了
Take off the mask. Come on, Mairead, you can do it.
把面具摘了 梅丽德 你能做到的
Just take off the mask. Take off the mask. Take off the mask.
把面具摘了 把面具摘了
Take off the mask.
把面具摘了
Take off the mask.
把面具摘了
She's going to take it off.
她要摘了
Oh, my God. Look at her.
天哪 您看她
Oh, my God, look at ye!
天哪 看看你
Where's Mairead? Where's Mairead gone?
梅丽德呢 梅丽德去哪儿了
That is a beautiful person.
你太美了
Wow.
哇
Has someone kidnapped my mam? I'd ride ya.
有人绑♥架♥了我妈吗 - 我都想上你了
Jesus Christ!
亲娘咧
Get me in there!
让我进去
We made great progress today, but this is just the beginning.
我们今天进步很大 但这只是开始
I think you'll benefit most from my year-long package
我觉得你特别适合买♥♥一年的咨♥询♥
that's 52 sessions for the price of 50.
50次的钱 买♥♥52次咨♥询♥
That comes to the bargain price of 3,900 euro.
只要3900欧哦
Er... What the fuck?
你耍我吧
3,900 euro? Yeah.
3900欧 对啊
That... That's stealing, that's what that is. That's actually stealing.
这 这是抢钱 没错 简直就是抢钱
That's actually daylight robbery. Did you mean to say that?
而且是大白天的明抢 你说真的吗
We take off your mask and what's left? What's behind it?
把你的面具摘了以后 下面是什么呢
A fucking thief.
是个贼
Here. Put that back on there. Thief.
来 还是戴上吧 老贼
There we go. Fuckin'... Robbery.
这就对了 妈的 抢钱啊
I was thinking more about that story you told us about the baby frogs.
我在想你讲的那个故事 关于小青蛙的
Baby turtles. Yeah, that one.
小乌龟 对 就是那个
I was just thinking, we're not really like baby turtles
我在想 我们和小乌龟不一样
cos we've got a human mother who's looking after us.
因为我们有人类母亲照顾我们
剧集 | 年少轻狂(2018) | 导航列表