剧集 | 年少轻狂(2018) | 导航列表
And reptiles don't really give a shit about their children.
而爬行动物才不管孩子的死活呢
See, when we're trapped in that hole,
如果我们被困在洞里
with no hope of getting back to the sea,
没办法回到大海
we can rely on you to come back up that dangerous, sandy beach
你肯定会从危险的沙滩上爬回来
and scare off all those birds
赶走鸟群
and just look after us until we're ready to go.
照顾我们 直到我们准备好离开
So your story's wrong.
所以你的故事不对
So cute!
真可爱
How about we go get some ice cream?
去吃冰淇淋吧
Sorry, lads, I don't have a penny on me until I get paid tomorrow.
对不起 孩子们 我明天拿到薪水才有钱
No. Not that again.
不行 不许再去
Ah, come on, it'll be fine! No.
去嘛 没关系的啦 不行
It'll be more convincing with you helping.
有你在就更有说服力啦
No. Definitely not. No.
不行 绝对不行 不行
How about this, right?
那这样吧
We pull up, we pull up by the pumps, and we go over to the man and go,
我们停车 停到加油泵旁边 我们过去问人家
"Hiya, how are you?" And you get out and, you know...?
您好吗 然后你下车
Flash her tits? Yeah.
露一下胸 对
What? I'm not flashing my tits for ice cream! We won't look.
什么 我才不会为了买♥♥冰淇淋就露胸呢 我们不看嘛
* How can I protect you in this crazy world? *
在这个疯狂的世界 我如何保护你
* It's all right *
没关系
* It's all right *
没关系
* How can I protect you in this crazy world? *
在这个疯狂的世界 我如何保护你
剧集 | 年少轻狂(2018) | 导航列表