剧集 | 年少轻狂(2018) | 导航列表
Oh, that's better.
这样更好
What the fuck is Mam doing?
妈这是干嘛呢
Don't know, boy. Flirting must have been different in the old days.
不知道呢 他们那个时代聊起骚来可能不一样吧
Come on, let's fucking get out of here.
快点 咱们离开这里
Wait, wait. What if Healy sees us?
等等 如果希利看见我们怎么办
One last time?
最后一次
One last time.
最后一次
Here, Jock...
那个 乔克
Could I be Fake Billy? Just once?
我能当费克·比利吗 就这一次
Uh, no.
不能
Yeah, let it all out...
对 都发泄出来
There you go...
就这样
That's good. That's good.
很好 很好
Mairead... Mairead!
梅丽德 梅丽德
Right, get off.
好了别打了
Lying is one of them things
撒谎这种事
that people do all the time without thinking.
人们没过脑子就会脱口而出
People lie to themselves...
对自己撒谎
I'm so fucking over you!
我对你一点感觉都没了
..lie to each other to protect themselves...
为了保护自己而彼此扯谎
Yeah, I'm fucking over you too.
我也对你没感觉了
..and when you're dodging the police, everything is just
而在躲避警♥察♥时 一切都成了
one big fat fucking lie.
一个大谎言
Keep your head down!
低下头
And I guess wearing a mask is pretty much the ultimate lie,
戴面具应该是终极谎言了吧
cos you're not taking responsibility for anything you do.
因为你做什么都不会想负责
OK, coast is clear.
可以了
You really are the best, Mam. Yeah, you are.
你真的最好了 妈 没错
And when we get home, we promise
等回到家 我们保证
we'll do the washing of the dishes for a whole month.
把一个月的洗碗活都包了
Well, you can't just expect me and Jock to change overnight.
我和乔克也不可能一夜之间改头换面啊
We won't actually do it, though? Not at all, no.
我们不会真要洗吧 不会 完全不用
It's going to take a bit of work,
在慈祥宽容的
and guidance from our incredibly loving and understanding mother,
母亲的努力和教导下
before we're fully reformed bullshitters.
我们终将改过自新
When we get home we're having a serious fucking chat
等回到家 我们要严肃地谈一谈
about your behaviour, all right? No, we've got homework to do.
你们这种行为 听到了吗 不行 我们有作业要做
You're expelled from school. Just stop the fucking lying!
你们被学校开除了 别再骗人了
What the fuck happened to you?
你出什么事了
Never mind that, all right? They're in there.
这个不用管 他们在里面
It's all over, lads! We're coming in!
都结束了 小崽子 我们要进来了
Fuck!
卧♥槽♥
剧集 | 年少轻狂(2018) | 导航列表