剧集 | 年少轻狂(2018) | 导航列表
Ever since Star has been born,
自从斯塔尔出生
Jock has been noticing a distinct lack of trust.
乔克就发现自己完全不被信任
Are you fucking going to let me hold her by myself?
你能让我自己抱着她么
Not since the drop incident. It was a near drop incident.
不行 谁让你把她掉地上了 那是差点掉了好吧
Yeah. Burp her. I am burping her.
拍一下 给她拍下背
That's not how you burp her. It's hard to burp her right
不是这么拍的 你们都盯着我
when you're all watching me.
要我怎么拍
There. See?
好了 看见没
Ah! Ah! Ah, Janey!
简妮
Never again.
绝对没下回
Would you relax!
别这么神经兮兮的
I dropped Conor loads when he was small. And sure, look, he's grand.
小时候康纳也被我摔地上过 你看 他现在也没傻了啊
If you could sell this stuff, you'd make a fortune.
能把鼻涕卖♥♥出去 可就发财了啊
I need to go to the toilet, Orla. Can you take over?
我得上个厕所 你能过来看一下吗
Mama's here.
妈妈来了
All right. It's just until she can walk.
别哭啦 - 等她会走就不用抱着了
Twist your arm. Twist your arm.
胳膊举起来
You! Get into the van.
你俩 上车
Look, I had this dream about how to make a load of money,
我梦见了赚大钱的方法
and you two were in it. So get in before I make ye get in.
你俩也在计划之中 赶紧上车 别等我把你俩扔上来
I really... Come on! Fuck.
我得 上来啊 妈的
Go, go, go, go, go, go, go!
开车 开车 快
This plan came to me in a dream.
这计划是我梦见的
It was like someone whispered it in my ear.
就像有人在耳边轻语一样
And whoever it was also whispered,
这人还告诉我
"Get Conor and Jock to help."
找康纳和乔克帮忙
Aren't you going to ask me what the plan is?
你们就不想问问这计划是什么
Erm...
那行
What is your plan, Billy?
计划是什么啊 比利
Well, I'm glad you asked me that, Jock.
你这是问到点子上了 乔克
And I have for you three words.
我要告诉你三个字
Fuck ing heist.
抢劫啊
A heist? Like in the films, with fucking banks and casinos
盗窃 就跟电影里抢银行 抢赌场那样吗
and shit? Yeah. But there's going to be no casinos, no banks.
对啊 但我们既不是要抢赌场 也不是银行
There's just going to be a shitload of TVs.
而是一堆电视
You have our attention. Continue. Aye, yeah.
有点意思 说下去
This is the plan.
这就是计划
What, make two bricks fuck each other?
让两块砖头互相残杀
No! D'ye see that store there?
杀你妹 看到那边的商店没
Well, I've been watching it for weeks.
我已经观察好几周了
Oh, and d'ye see that truck driver up there?
还有那边的卡车司机 看见没
His name is Paul.
他叫保罗
This Tuesday, at approximately 1pm,
这周二 大概下午一点
Paul will be dropping off a shitload of TVs to that very store.
保罗会在那家商店卸很多电视
He's going to go behind there, he's going to open up his door
他会把车停后面去 然后打开厢门
and unload a load of televisions.
卸一堆电视下去
But this Tuesday, he's going to get a phone call from his girlfriend.
但这周二 他会接到女朋友打来的电♥话♥
So he'll be distracted away from the TVs. All right.
这样 他的注意力就不会在电视上 好的
Then, I'm going to reverse this van up to the back of his truck.
然后我把咱们的车跟他这辆车尾对尾
The bricks are the vans! And I'm going to unload
这两块砖头代表卡车啊 然后我要把这些
those very expensive televisions into the back of our van
售价高昂的电视 神不知鬼不觉地
without being seen,
卸到咱们车上
and then I'm going to drive off down the road.
再然后我就把车开走了
Yeah, I know, it's not a great idea. No, no!
我知道这不是个好主意 没有的事
Billy, I... I think for once, you might have actually
比利 我觉得这次你终于说了点
come up with something that's going to work. Serious?
切实可行的计划 真的吗
Well like, the way I was thinking it,
我觉得吧
I'm more of a disorganised criminal,
我更像是个无头苍蝇
and ye, ye're more of, like, organised criminals. Yeah.
而你俩呢 则像是有组织的罪犯
So I was thinking, you know,
所以我觉得
ye could be the brains of the operation.
你们就是本次行动的智力担当
Well, if you're looking for the brains of the operation,
你要是找行动的智力担当的话
then you came to the right place, like.
那你可是找对人了
All right, let's do it, boy! Yes!
小子们 动手吧 好
Jock, you're in luck. You're going to get to look after Star
乔克 你走运了 你要照看斯塔尔
for the whole day. Really?! Mm-hm.
一整天呢 你没骗我
Well, is your... is your da OK with that?
你♥爸♥没意见吗
I'm super OK with that.
我一点意见都没呢
Why is he in a good mood? Did you get sent that video
他怎么突然心情大好 你收到四处流传的
of the principal that's going around? The one where he's caught
校长那个视频没 就是那个他在木艺工作室手♥淫♥被
wanking in the woodwork room?
抓个正着的视频
Oh, yeah, yeah, but I deleted that.
收到了 但我给删了
I..I only watched it a few times and it was funny and then...
我只看了几次 确实好笑 然后
..then I just realised I was watching an old fella
我意识到自己居然在看一个老头子
having a wank.
手♥淫♥
Well, your man was due to get a Best Principal award.
老头子将获最佳校长奖
Barry was the only other principal available at such short notice to travel to Dublin.
巴里是唯一一位短时间内就要去都柏林的校长
So they've given him the award instead.
所以他们给了他奖励
And me and the girls are going to tie in a shopping trip.
我和姑娘们要去购物
It would be nice if you came along and showed some support.
如果你们能一起来支持一下就更好了
Just saying. Larry, it's a four-hour ceremony.
随口说说啦 拉里 仪式要持续4小时
Fuck that!
哪凉快哪呆着去吧
We got this, OK? You just enjoy the ceremony.
这边有我们 你参加颁奖仪式就好了
We got Star covered for the day.
我们白天会好好照顾斯塔尔的
We'll pencil you in for, eh, Wednesday? No, tomorrow.
那就暂定周三 不行 就明天
The ceremony's tomorrow. Tomorrow? Right.
颁奖典礼就在明天 明天吗 嗯
Eh... Yeah, no, tomorrow, you have to... No.
明天 你得去
Eh, myself and Jock have, eh, a prior engagement.
我和乔克 都和别人事先约好了
What's more important than looking after Star?
有什么事比照顾斯塔尔还重要啊
Tomorrow? Yeah, no, we can do tomorrow.
明天吗 明天我俩可以的
Aye. We can do it, yeah, don't worry. Let's do it. I promise you.
对 别担心 我俩能照看斯塔尔 保证
You fuck this up and I'll never trust the pair of you with her ever again.
要是你俩搞砸 就别再想让我放心把她交给你俩
Have you got it? Yeah.
明白了吗 嗯
Yeah? Right.
你呢 知道了
Tomorrow. I can't wait.
明天 都等不及了呢
Doing a heist with a baby is pretty much like walking on the moon.
带着小孩抢劫就如同登月
Not many people in the world can say they've done it.
世界上没几个人干过这事
Look at that baby, huh? My baby. That's Con's baby.
看见那个小宝宝没 我的宝宝 那是康纳的宝宝
Everything you need is in this bag.
你需要的东西都在包里了
Oh, no love, I'm not to be there. I'm going to work. What?!
我不去了啊 我要上班 什么
Shite! Don't look! It's fine.
见鬼 别看 没事的
That's just a doll. Don't worry about that.
就是个娃娃 甭担心
OK! Well, call me if anything really bad happens. Bye, luvvie!
行 要是真出什么乱子 给我打电♥话♥ 走了 亲爱的
Eh, don't worry. Nothing really bad's going to happen.
别担心 不会出什么乱子的
Eh, it'll be fine.
会没事的
I know.
我知道
Are you going to miss me? Eh...
你会想我吗
My knob is, like, red raw, so, eh,
我这屌♥也有点累
I could do with a break.
可以歇歇
I figured that was a reasonable request,
我觉得这合情合理啊
because me dick has been doing split shifts ever since
因为自从我和琳达捅破那层窗户纸
meself and Linda broke each other's virginity.
我这屌♥还没闲过呢
Ah, it's only 24 hours. I don't even care, I'm not going to miss you
就一天 一点都不在乎 我走之后绝对
when I'm gone anyway. Yeah, yeah.
不会想你
Yeah? Only a day. Yeah.
就一天而已 是啊
Have a good time, yeah? Come on.
好好玩 走吧
It's lovely. Bye! Bye-bye.
太可爱了 再见
Say bye to Mammy, look. Bye-bye.
跟老妈再见 说拜拜
Say, "S'later". S'later.
说 再见 再见
All right, Mam's gone, now we're going to have some fun, aren't we?
老妈走了 现在我们可以行动了吧
See you at stage one. What's stage one again?
第一阶段见 第一阶段是什么着
Just pick us up and bring us to town, all right?
过来接我们去城里啊
What the fuck is that? It's a baby.
这是什么 孩子啊
I know it's a fucking baby. What's it doing here?
我当然知道是孩子 我是说你们带孩子来干嘛
Her mam is in Dublin for the day, so she's coming with us.
她老妈白天在都柏林 所以我们看着她
No fucking way! It's not a proper heist if one of the gang members
不行 如果黑帮一员带着孩子来
has a baby! We're bringing her as cover.
就不是正经抢劫了 我们带她作掩护
No-one's going to suspect three dads in a heist.
没人会想到三个爸爸去抢劫
Right? Oh, that's good, that's good!
对吧 妙啊 真是妙啊
Brains, boy, brains!
不愧是智力担当
剧集 | 年少轻狂(2018) | 导航列表