剧集 | 年少轻狂(2018) | 导航列表
This thing is like a fucking Rubik's Cube! Siobhan said there's a button.
婴儿车跟魔方一样难搞 希沃恩说过那边有个按钮
Then it just folds up. There's loads of fucking buttons! Here, give me a go!
然后就能合上了 这儿一堆按钮呢 我来试试
Clip, clip, lift! Clip, clip...
快快 起来啊
Here. I have it. I have it.
这就好了
Why... Billy!
为什么 比利
Jesus, you're going to break the pram! Billy! Billy!
天啊 你把婴儿车晃散架了 比利 比利
Fucking thing!
什么鬼玩意
You just broke the fucking thing.
你刚把这鬼玩意弄坏了
Well, you can take it out of my share, OK?
那就从我那份中减去婴儿车的钱
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa! You can't put her into the front of the van.
你不能让她坐前面
Do you want to be drawing attention to us, or what?
你是想让她招人注意怎么的
What do you suggest, then? Strap her onto the roof.
那你说怎么办 给她绑车顶上
Oh, yeah, yeah, that's a great idea.
是吗 好主意啊
You do realise it's saying things like that that make people think
你知道这么说话会让别人觉得
you're fucking mental? I was joking.
你脑子有问题吧 我开玩笑的
The way Jock sees it, the best way to get good at something,
乔克觉得 精通一件事的最好方式
like minding a baby, is do it alongside the most difficult thing you can think of.
比如说照看小孩 就是跟能想到的最难的事一起做
There. She's safer now than in any car. Right.
成了 她现在比坐任何车都要安全 嗯
We're good here! Hit the road!
我们好了 上路吧
And what's more difficult than a heist?
有什么比抢劫还难呢
Are ye all right? Slow the fuck down! It's not the getaway. It's the get-to!
你们没事吧 慢点开啊 这又不是跑路 就是先过去啊
Fucking A!
混♥蛋♥
Oh, boy, I'm staring to question if bringing a baby on a heist
兄弟 我开始怀疑带孩子来抢劫是
is a good idea or a fucking stupid idea.
好事还是坏事了
Will you just relax, will you? Look, that's the worst of it over now.
你放松点行吗 最难熬的已经过去了
We'll have the job done in an hour and then we'll have her back
一个小时干完活 就把她带回去
watching Peppa Pig on a state-of-the-art 50 inch
接上50英寸等离子屏高级大♥彩♥电
plasma screen TV, won't we?
看小猪佩奇 好不好
Billy, you've got to go and make sure the coast is clear, right?
比利 你好好望风 别让人过来
Oh, Daddy's going to bring all your stuff as well,
爸爸把你的东西也都带上
so if we get in any trouble, we can...
万一出状况 咱就能
Here.
给我吧
OK. Are you ready? Let's steal some TVs!
好 你准备好了吗 偷♥电♥视去喽
Let's steal some TVs! Don't tell anyone now.
偷♥电♥视去喽 不要跟别人说哦
Don't be a snitch. OK, don't tell Mammy.
别把我卖♥♥了 别告诉妈妈哦
Jesus! Fuck! Billy, he's fucking over there.
吓死我了 比利 他离得远着呢
These binoculars are really good. You're in the middle of the footpath. Somebody walking...
都怪望远镜太清晰了 你停在人行道上了 走路的人会
Listen to me for a second, OK? Listen to me for a second.
听我说一句 行吗 听我说一句
If somebody's coming down this hill you're going to force them out into the road and get them killed.
如果有人在这儿下坡 你会把他们逼到马路中间送命的
Oh, our cover's blown. What are we going to do now?
我们暴露了 现在怎么办
Look, abort the plan, get the van, burn it, head for the hills!
听着 中止计划 把车烧了 往山上跑
Come here, come here! Right, look, stop panicking.
你给我过来 听着 别慌
It's fine.
没啥事
See, look, he's leaving already. There's no problem.
你看 他都准备走了 没啥事
What if he comes back? That's what's genius about your plan, remember?
他又回来怎么办 这正是你这计划的天才之处 记得吗
If he does, all he's going to see is a van parked up against a truck, OK?
如果他回来 只会看到卡车旁边停着一台货车
He's not going to know we're in the back getting rich off TVs. Exactly.
他才不会知道我们在后面偷♥电♥视呢 就是
Are you going to be able to hold your shit together now?
你现在能不能冷静点了
Sure, just give me a light! No.
可以 赶紧给个火 不行
There's no smoking lit cigarettes around the baby.
小宝宝在的时候不能真的抽烟
We won't, don't worry, we won't. Not yet.
咱不抽 你放心 咱不抽 还不行
No. When you're older.
不行 等你再大点儿吧
Come on.
走吧
Act natural. Right? Do you want to hold it?
自然点 明白吗 你想要烟啊
You can hold it for a second. Just for a second, all right?
那就给你拿一会儿 就一会儿 行吗
You can hold it for a second. Oi, no, no, no!
只能一小会儿 哎哟 不能吃
The only reason Daddy steals is so you can live a happy life.
爸爸偷东西就是为了让你过得幸福
Did one of ye stand in shit?
你俩是不是踩着屎了
Wait...
等一下
It wasn't me. It wasn't me.
不是我 也不是我
Well, it's hardly me!
更不是我啊
It wasn't her.
不是她
She just took a massive shit back at the house before we left.
我们出来之前 她刚在家拉了一大泡屎
It smells like baby shit to me. What does baby shit smell like?
闻着像是婴儿屎 婴儿屎是个啥味儿
Well, it smells like somebody who's only ever after drank milk took a shit.
就是 闻着就像是只喝牛奶的人拉的屎
Give her a sniff there. Why, why am I the sniffer?
你闻一下 为什么是我闻啊
Just give her a sniff. I'm not... God, gee, Christ!
赶紧闻一下 我不想 我滴神啊
Yeah, no, yeah, it's her. Oh, bollocks!
没错 就是她 真倒霉
Lads, he's here.
兄弟们 他来了
Get him to circle round, get him to circle round. Go around again.
让他转一圈 让他转一圈 再转一圈
Pick up that, erm, that thing from the bag and work out how that works.
把包里那东西拿出来 看看是怎么用的
What's that for? It's a papoose.
这是干啥用的 是背袋
What's a porpoise? A papoose!
黑带是啥 是背袋
It's not a dolphin. It's for carrying a baby.
跟跆拳道没关系 是用来背小孩的
Do you know what you're doing? Yeah, it's like a kangaroo...
你会不会整啊 我会 就跟袋鼠似的
Hold on, you need to pull that up.
等一下 得把这个拉上去
Come on.
快点
Jesus!
臭死了
What's your mam feeding you, huh?
你妈都喂你吃了啥啊
It's all wrong. You look like fucking Rambo or something. Look!
肯定不对 你看上去像兰博似的 你看
Mind your head there, now. All right.
小心头哦 好嘞
There you go. OK.
躺好了哦
Let's get this out. Here, here! Give us some privacy there.
拿点纸 过来 过来 帮我们挡一挡
Here, come here, come here!
过来 过来
Give us some privacy, yeah? Watch your head there.
帮我们挡一挡好吗 小心头哦
There you go. Erm... Right, come on.
好了 好 开始
All right, here we go now, huh?
好了 咱们换个新的
It's too tight! Put your arm in.
太紧了 把胳膊收紧
Your fucking arm, not... What are you doing to me, like?!
胳膊 不是 你是在整我呢
OK? All right. Yeah. Look at the bear.
好了 好了 对 你看着小熊吧
Is she yours? Of course she's fucking mine.
是你的孩子吗 废话 当然是我的了
Take a look at me, do you think anyone would trust me
瞧瞧我这样子 这孩子要不是我亲生的
with a baby that wasn't mine? "Is she yours?"
会有人把她交给我吗 说什么是你的吗
Oh, who's a stinky boo-boo?
是谁呀这么臭烘烘的
The baby's teething, you know, just, eh...
孩子正长牙呢 所以
That's it. Hold that. That's... That's good enough.
来了 把这装上 可以 可以了
That's good enough.
这样就可以了
Nice one. Cheers. Cheers, lads. There we go!
很好 总算完了 咱们换完啦
Oh, you're sneezing!
你打喷嚏了
You're sneezing! There you go. Bless you.
你打喷嚏了 打吧 祝福你
Oh, nice one, lads! Tada! Look at that!
干得不错啊兄弟 焕然一新 你们看
It's time...
是时候
..to call Paul.
给保罗打电♥话♥了
Paul has the contact saved as me girlfriend on his phone,
保罗在手♥机♥上把我的名字改成了他女朋友
just in case anyone checks his recent calls.
以防有人查他最近的通话记录
Star's hungry. She must have an empty stomach
斯塔尔饿了 她拉了那么多屎
after all that shitting. I just need to give her a quick feed.
肚子肯定空了 我去快快地喂她一下
Ah, for fuck's sake, she's not getting a share if she keeps slowing us down.
我勒个去 她要是总拖后腿 她那份钱就别想要了
What do you mean, she's not getting a share?
你啥意思 啥叫她那份钱就别想要了
What's she doing here, so?
她是来干嘛的
Siobhan's left a note.
希沃恩留了张纸条
"Ster...
给奶瓶
"Steril...
肖 悄
"Steril-ise...
消毒
"Sterilise the bottle."
给奶瓶消毒
Sterilise the bottle? What does that mean, sterilise the bottle?
给奶瓶消毒 这啥意思 给奶瓶消毒
Sterilise... Oh, do you remember that kid in school that was adopted
消毒 你还记得咱上学那会儿 有个同学是被收养的
cos his dad was sterilised?
因为他爸做过绝育手术
Everything in his ball sack was dead?
他睾丸里的东西都死光了
So we need to kill everything inside the bottle?
所以咱要把奶瓶里的东西都杀了吗
How are we going to do that? You need to pour boiling water on it.
可是咋杀呢 拿开水烫
I used to do it to everything in prison. Just to play it safe, like.
我坐牢那会儿 所有东西都要拿开水烫过 就是怕出事
Right. Sure, that place sells kettles.
好 那边有卖♥♥烧水壶
You call Paul, all right? We'll be back in five.
你打给保罗 我们五分钟就回来
The girlfriend. Hello, sweetheart.
女朋友 你好啊 亲爱的
Oh, hello, Pauley-wauley!
你好啊 保罗欧巴
How are you, my little petal?
你好吗 我的小花花
I just wanted to talk to you. I miss your voice.
我就想跟你说说话 我想念你的声音
I miss you too. It's so... it's so nice to hear your voice too.
我也想你 听到 听到你的声音我也好开心
I'll go and check. Cheers.
我先去看一眼 谢谢
剧集 | 年少轻狂(2018) | 导航列表