剧集 | 年少轻狂(2018) | 导航列表
Do you get it?
你们听明白了吗
That's fucking funny, like.
太好笑了
I said, fucking funny, eh?
我说 好笑
Just trust me, all right?
相信我吧
I've had far worse bumps on my head than this.
我脑袋跌得比这严重的时候还有呢
I've had so many, I should be in the Guinness book of fucking records.
跌过好多次 我都该申请吉尼斯世界纪录去了
Anyway, I'd love to sit around and chat, but I can't,
我是挺喜欢坐下唠会嗑的 但不行啊
because I've just got somewhere... We know, Billy, we know.
因为我有地方要去 我们知道 比利
Billy, your shoelace.
比利 你的鞋带开了
You stay here. I'll go talk to them.
你们在这里等着 我去跟他俩谈
What are you doing here?
什么风把您吹来了
Fellas, the girls tell me you're moving to Spain.
小哥俩 姑娘们说你俩要搬去西班牙
Yeah, we are. We are.
是的
I just want to give you this.
我想给你们点钱
What? As a gift.
为何 当作礼物吧
What...What's this for?
这是干啥啊
Oh, you know. Whatever you want.
随你们用
I just want you to know, I think it's a really good idea.
就是想让你们知道 这主意不错
And, you know, if Spain doesn't work out, don't come rushing back.
如果对西班牙不满意的话 也别着急回来
You know, you could use that money to see the rest of Europe,
你俩可以用这些钱游遍欧洲
even the world.
走遍世界都行啊
All right, thanks.
好的 多谢了
Nice one.
太好了
Whoa, whoa, whoa. What's going on, Mairead?
先别走 怎么回事 梅丽德
It's all right, just...let him go.
没事 放他走
Where's he off to?
他要去哪
Not sure.
不知道啊
He's just got somewhere he's got to be.
他就是有要去的地方
Well?
怎么样
I did my best.
我尽力了
Where are they going? They're following that guy
他们要去哪 追着脑袋上
with the lump on his head. And where is he going?
有包那人 那他要去哪啊
What the fuck is going on?
这什么玩意啊
What?
咋了
What?!
咋都跑了
I did my best, I tried to talk them into staying.
我尽力了 尽量劝他俩留下了
What now, Billy?
现在去哪啊 比利
That phone call that I got this morning
早上接的那通电♥话♥
was someone telling me that my mam passed away.
是别人告诉我 老妈走了
Sorry to hear that, Billy.
节哀顺变 比利
Yeah, Billy.
是啊 比利
She wasn't a good mam.
她不是个称职的老妈
She didn't really give a shit about me.
她都不在乎我
The only happy memory I have of her is bringing me down here.
我唯一一段跟她的美好回忆 就是她带我来海边的时候
She used to say, "Is there anywhere else in the world
她之前常说 世界上有其他地方好过
"that you'd rather be than right here and now?"
此时此刻的海边吗
Sometimes you don't really appreciate what you have
有时候人就是会 拥有了却不知感激
until you spend the day following a dangerous lunatic
直到你跟着一个头上顶着包的疯子
with a banger on his head halfway across the country.
穿越半个乡下才恍然大悟
Your dad gave us some extra cash.
你老爹又支援我们点钱
Maybe we could book four return flights to Spain instead.
也许我们能订4张去西班牙的往返票了
For a holiday. Oh, my gosh.
去度假 天呐
I think that's a better idea.
这主意好过之前
Fuck's sake!
真是的
So myself and Jock were seeing things a little bit more clearly.
我和乔克呢 有些事看的更清了
But all of a sudden,
但突然之间
Mam was acting like she'd got a fucking bang on the head.
老妈这行为反倒是像脑子有泡的
Yes.
我愿意
What? Really?
什么 真的
Seriously?
没骗我吧
We're getting fucking married?!
我们要结婚了
Last one in's a rotten egg!
最后一个是胆小鬼哦
Come on, get your kit off, you sexy bastard, you.
快点的 该脱的脱了 性感老混球
I always wondered what Orla saw in Barry.
一直好奇欧拉怎么看巴里的
You know what?
你知道吗
Maybe being young isn't just for dickheads,
也许童心未泯不是坏事
because there are a lot of benefits,
毕竟有很多好处
like having fuck-all responsibilities.
比如不用担责任
And maybe the only problem with being young
童心未泯唯一的阻碍可能是
is all the grown-ups in the world who need to sort their shit out
世界上所有成年人得放下架子
and stop acting like boring old adults.
别像成年人那样死板
* And when I need to get home
我要归家之时
* You're my guiding light You're my guiding light
你便是我的引路明灯 照亮我前行之路
* When I need to get home
我要归家之时
* You're my guiding light You're my guiding light
你便是我的引路明灯 照亮我前行之路
* When I need to get home
我要归家之时
* You're my guiding light
你便是我的引路明灯
* When I need to get home
我要归家之时
* You're my guiding light
你便是我的引路明灯
* You're my guiding light. *
照亮我前行之路
剧集 | 年少轻狂(2018) | 导航列表