剧集 | 年少轻狂(2018) | 导航列表
Mairead MacSweeney, the psychopath who punched me in the head.
梅丽德·麦克斯维尼 打我头的那个神经病
How lovely to see you.
真是很开心看到你呢
You're not teaching any more?
你不教书了啊
Oh, yeah, that's right.
对哦
You got fired for trying to get my son expelled from school.
你把我儿子搞退学了 你也被开除了
I'm just here to see Tony, actually.
我是来找托尼的
It's about the can trailing, Tony.
是拖车尾的事情
Can you arrest those two kids?
你能逮捕那俩小孩吗
Sorry, Mairead.
抱歉 梅丽德
I've been warned by the superintendent not to get involved.
警司警告我不要瞎掺和了
Nancy will help you out.
南希帮你处理吧
By the way, JP's going to hammer the shit out of Jock.
对了 JP会把乔克打的落花流水的
Anyway...
好的
Mairead MacSweeney, petty crime.
梅丽德·麦克斯维尼 报告轻微犯罪
You say there's a lot of vandalism in your area?
你说你家那边被人破坏了对吧
Sure, you know how these things go, like.
你也知道的啊
Sometimes these little complaints, they get brushed aside, don't they?
有时候这种投诉 都会被扔到一边的 对吧
Nice stab vest.
防捅背心不错
Afraid you're going to be stabbed?
担心自己会被捅吗
Mairead.
梅丽德
You're either on my side, or you're not.
你要么站我这边 要么是对立面
There's no in between.
没有犹犹豫豫进退两难
Just make up your fucking mind.
你赶快决定吧
Sergeant Healy?
希利队长
Remember our little chat?
还记得我怎么跟你说的吗
You have to beat the shit out of JP
你得把JP揍个半死
so I can shove it up Nancy Madigan's hole.
这样我才能摆南希·马迪根一道
I know.
我知道
Forget Rocky watch Muhammad Ali.
别看洛基了 看拳王阿里吧
Never has a slave got up and said, "I am the greatest! I'm beautiful!"
还从来没有一个奴隶站起来说 我是最棒的 我嘴里还
I'm the greatest in the world!
我是全世界最棒的
See me, boy?
看到了吗
I'm the greatest in the world! Yeah.
我是全世界最棒的 对
Do that, but make it rhyme, like he does.
就这么说 但是跟他一样 有点节奏
Right. Er... I'm the best boxer in Cork,
好 我是科克郡最厉害的拳击手
I'mma eat you up with a knife and fork.
我要用刀叉把你吃掉
OK. Right, I've got one.
好 我想到一个
I go by the name of Jock O'Keeffe,
我叫乔克·奥基弗
I'll twirl you around like an autumn leaf.
你会像秋日落叶一样被我横扫
Twirl you round like an autumn leaf?
你会像秋日落叶一样被我横扫
Yeah.
对啊
That sounds like I'm dancing with him.
听着好像要跟他跳舞
No, but you're going to make him twirl,
不 但你会打的他转圈的
cos every time you hit him, he's going to twirl.
因为每次你打他 他都会转一圈
He'll be like...
他就这样
Oh, right, OK.
对哦
I see! Dancing is not going to help you.
跳舞帮不了你们的
Er, we're not dancing.
我们没在跳舞啊
I'm helping him come up with new rhymes.
我在帮他想押韵的词
Rhyming's not going to help you, either.
押韵也帮不了你们
Well, it worked for Muhammad Ali.
帮到了穆♥罕♥默♥德♥·阿里啊
Did you watch the rope-a-dope?
看了倚绳战术那场吗
I thought you said rhyming won't help?
你不是说押韵没用吗
Oh, for God's sake, just watch this.
唉 这傻孩子 过来看
He stays on the ropes and lets Foreman exhaust himself...
他一直靠在围绳上养精蓄锐 等到福尔曼力气用完了
..and...bang!
他就 砰 一拳
Back to grill inventing for you, George Foreman!
还是回去发明烤架吧 乔治·福尔曼
Come on, boy! You've got it!
加油 兄弟 你可以的
Stop coughing!
别咳了
We don't want to hear that coughing!
我不想听到咳嗽声
Go on! Get up there! This hill is fucking tiny!
快 快跑 这个坡一点都不陡
This hill is tiny! It's not tiny!
一点都不陡 还是有点陡的
First time, come on.
第一次 加油
Come on!
加油
Free your mind.
放空思想
Why are they so much better?
她们咋这么能跳
They're not better, you're just not quite there yet. Come on.
不是她们能跳 而是你太菜了 快点练
Abstain from sex? Yeah.
禁欲 对
Does that mean no riding?
也就是不能做♥爱♥吗
Well, not until the fight's over.
比完才可以
Fine, but you've got to break it to Siobhan.
行 但希沃恩那边你去说
Aye.
好
I'll do it with you.
我跟你一起
What, you want to ride me?
啥 你想跟我做♥爱♥
No, like, I'll abstain with you.
不是 我跟你一起禁欲
I don't understand.
我不明白
It's for conserving energy.
是为了节省精力
Sure, you never use any energy when we're riding.
行吧 我俩做♥爱♥时你本来也不怎么用力气
Siobhan! It's true, like.
希沃恩 是真的呀
I mean, I'm the one who does all the hard work.
就我一个人在那儿动
Hey, do you want me to win this fight or not?
喂 你到底想不想我赢这场比赛
"Do you want me to win this fight or not?"
你到底想不想我赢这场比赛
Why are you abstaining, too?
那你为什么也要禁欲
Er, it's moral support, like.
我得支持他啊
It's important.
很重要的
Fine, but the minute this is all over, we're back to regular riding.
行 但比赛一结束 就恢复正常做♥爱♥频率
Twice as much, to make up for lost time.
要翻一倍 为了弥补损失
All right. All right.
好吧 好吧
Your feet, your feet... Always keep them moving.
脚 脚 脚别停
Argh! Shit, shit! Fuck!
哎哟我去
It's cos you're so much taller, your balls is the perfect target.
因为你比我高好多 我自然而然地就打到你的蛋蛋了
I feel good. You look good.
我感觉很好 你状态也很好
I am good. You're the best.
我很好 你是最好的
I am the best!
我就是最好的
See this? I'm the greatest in the world!
看见没 我是天下第一
What are you? I'm the greatest in the world!
你是什么 我是天下第一
What are you? I'm the greatest in Cork!
你是什么 我是科克第一
You might be good, but you're not Jock O'Keeffe!
你们也很强 但你们不是乔克·奥基弗
You're not Jock O'Keeffe!
你们不是乔克·奥基弗
I'm the greatest in the world!
我是天下第一
I'm the greatest in the world!
我是天下第一
The greatest in the world. The greatest in the world.
天下第一 天下第一
The greatest in the world. You'd better believe it.
天下第一 你最好相信
I think I just figured out
我现在明白
where the expression "I'm shitting myself" came from.
所谓 屁滚尿流 是什么意思了
Well, you should definitely do this for a living.
你当个职业拳手吧
It says here some boxers make up to 40 million just for one fight.
这里说有些拳手打一次比赛能挣四千万呢
So, even if you do end up in a coma,
所以 就算你成了植物人
you can just get the best medical care in the world for that!
也能享受世界一流的医疗条件
40 million!
四千万
All right, lads.
小子
It's not too late to call it off, you know.
现在退出还不算晚
No fucking way. I'm going to kill you.
没门 老子要宰了你
Oh, you're going to kill me, are you?
你要宰了我是吗
Yeah, fucking right I am.
说得没错
Ha. I'm going to kill you.
是我宰你才对
Yeah, he's going to kill you.
对 他会宰了你
And then I'm going to go around to your mam's house
然后我要去你妈家
and I'm going to kill your mam.
把你妈也宰了
Yeah. He's going to kill your mam.
对 他还要宰了你妈
And then I'm going to find your baby and I'm going to eat your baby.
然后我要找到你的宝宝 把宝宝吃了
Yeah. He's going to eat your baby, like...an afternoon snack.
对 他会吃把你的宝宝当点心吃了
Like a cheese sangwidge.
就像芝士三明治一样
I'm going to eat YOUR baby.
是我吃你的宝宝才对
Yeah, he's going to eat your baby.
对 他会把你的宝宝吃了
I don't have a baby.
我可没宝宝
He doesn't have a baby.
他没宝宝
Then I'll eat your dog. Yeah, he's going to eat your dog.
那我就吃你的狗 对 他会吃了你的狗
I don't have a dog.
我也没狗
He doesn't have a dog.
他没狗
剧集 | 年少轻狂(2018) | 导航列表