*谁赢得过我们* - 来啊 我们上
*Who dares wins* - Come on, let's do it!
齐心协力同舟共济
We can work together.
我们可以阻止那些大袍子
We can stop the cloaks.
*你会获胜的 Geoff Quinn*
*You're gonna win, Geoff Quinn*
你真是个倔强的家伙 3个B
You're a bloody bones of bloke, the triple B.
爱死你的作品了 伙计
Love your work, mate.
别他妈的客气
You're bloody welcome.
真是首好歌♥ 伙计
Great song, mate.
太恶心了
It's disgusting.
简直不敢相信还那么多人关注他
I can't believe he's getting so much traction.
更糟的是他是对的
Worse that he's right.
还真是首好歌♥
It's a great song.
今天不能更糟了
This day couldn't get worse.
首先是老爸失踪了 现在又来这个
First dad goes missing and now this.
关于我们的事情 他都说对了
He's right about us as well.
几个黑巫师就能弄得天翻地覆从中获利
A couple of dark wizards really take advantage of the chaos,
然后还把我们其余人都拖下水了
and they fuck it up for the rest of us.
我不回家 我不能回去
I'm not going home, I can't.
与巫师融洽相处的故事人们不感兴趣 Jack
The stories about wizards fitting in just fine don't sell newspapers, Jack.
但你还是有选择的
But you do have options.
你有想过发起请♥愿♥书吗
Have you thought about starting a petition,
又或者你可以在你的那片宣传
or you can canvas your local area.
我永远都没有办法做到像他那样
I'll never have the reach that he has.
他已经抓住了民心了
He's already got the public in his pocket.
那可能你要谈话的对象就不是民众了
Well, maybe it isn't the public you should be talking to.
你好先生 女士 希腊神怪 或其他生物
Hello sir, madam, Greek Grell, or other,
我的名字是Jack
my name is Jack.
跟你们一样 我是来自巫师界的
I am from the wizard realm, just like you,
但是我更喜欢在墨尔本生活
but much prefer living here in Melbourne.
为了更好地融入澳洲社会
To better integrate into Australian society,
或许有些办法
maybe there are some ways
让我们可以跟人类淡化矛盾 更好地和谐相处
that we can all tone it down a bit, blend in better.
你觉得有没有什么是你能做的呀
Do you think there's anything you could do
比方说让你自己没那么显眼
to be making yourself a little less conspicuous?
你要知道 我还从来能想过这个呢
You know, I've never really thought about it.
我猜没准我可以不再穿皮夹克了
I guess I could stop wearing this leather jacket.
毕竟皮夹克有点吓人
It is a little threatening.
是啊 或许 你知道你就住在汽油精炼厂旁边
Yeah, or, you know, you do live next to a petrol refinery.
你不觉得你的邻居们会有些担心吗
Don't you think your neighbors might be a little anxious
旁边住着一个
living next door to somebody who,
你知道
you know?
经常吃烧烤的人
Frequently barbeques?
也许吧
Maybe.
因为我是不会放弃烧烤的
Because I'm not gonna stop barbequing.
我还能告诉你 邻居们都可喜欢我做的羊排
I'll have you know my neighbors love my lamb cutlets.
你的骨架子着火了
Your skull is on fire!
现在是盛夏
It's the peak of summer.
整个土澳就是个干燥的大草场
It is an arid farm land,
然后你还他妈是个幽灵飙车手
and you're a fucking ghost rider.
事实上 我是个代笔作家(幽灵作家)
Ghost writer, actually.
什么
What?
我的生活费 都是靠帮那些
I earn my bread writing biographies
有钱人啊名人啊写传记赚的
for the rich and famous.
对了 我才刚给一个当地超有名的大厨
Why, I've just finished a memoir for
Curtis Stone写完一篇回忆录
a very influential local chef, Curtis Stone.
没准你听说过他
Mayhap you've heard of him.
来 我给你本签名版的
Here I'll sign you a copy.
我要哈利波特 我要哈罗德霍尔特
Give me Harry Potters, give me Harold Holt.
把哈罗德霍尔特还给我
Give me Harold Holt back.
他现在该有98岁了
He'd be 98 now.
你好先生 女士 或其他生物
Hello sir, madam, or other,
我叫Jack
I am Jack.
不
No.
噢 我还什么都没说呢
Oh, I haven't said anything yet.
Bron知道这片土地不欢迎施咒者
Bron know this land doesn't deal with spellcasters.
那么 好消息是我不是过来打牌的
Well, good thing I'm not here to play cards
因为成交 扑克
because deal, poker.
扑克 我不认识她
Poker? Hardly knew her.
你 有着男子汉的承担
You have the bearing of a man
无需火种或打火石 就燃烧着熊熊火焰
with so much fire without flint or tinder.
你这么形容还蛮酷的
Well, that's a cool way to put it.
是的 我是 或者曾经是
Yes, I am slash was,
但实际上 我依然是个巫师 当然没再用巫术了
but technically still am a wizard, nonpracticing.
你说了那么久 说的都是屁话 Jack Stormcrow
You take a long time to say nothing, Jack Stormcrow.
野蛮人可不会对一个
A barbarian does not take kindly to a man
背弃英勇的人客气的
who must cheat the elements for valor.
衡量一个男人的真正标准
A true measure of a man is in the amount
是他丧命前可以夺走多少人的性命
of lives you can take before his is taken from him.
我还没有遇见任何男人 女人 或野兽
I'm yet to meet the man, woman, or beast
是值得我为之送命
worthy of sending me to the sleep eternal.
并献上我的肉体为乌鸦及蠕虫所食的
My body provided feast for crow and worm.
这是不是有点太惨了
Isn't that a little bleak?
万物本该如此
That is the way of things.
好吧 在墨尔本
Okay, well, in Melbourne
我们有个叫法律的东西
we have these things called laws.
Bronlo只遵循他的准则
Bronlo abides only by the code.
那就是钢铁及征服的铁律
Hard laws of steel and conquest.
那 那种铁律可以允许你干什么
And what do those laws allow?
强♥奸♥ 掠夺 谋杀
Rape, pillage, murder.
那三种行为都很可怕
Well, all three of those are terrible,
而且都是违法的
and the opposite of laws.
那有什么行为是违反野蛮人铁律的?
What is against the laws of barbarians?
秩序
Organized.
好吧 如果那是个礼物的话 谢谢
Okay, well. If that was a gift, thank you.
如果不是的话 好痛
If it was not, ow.
我厌倦了你的胡说八道
I grow weary of your blathering talk.
以克罗姆之铁的名义
By the iron of Crom!
救我
Help me.
我不觉得这是他的房♥子
I don't think this was his house.
救命
Help.
天杀的Ernie Dingo
Ernie bloody dingo.
日安 伙计
Good day, mate.
我用我的大眼睛侦察
I spy with my giant eye.
酷
Cool.
Holland Hanson
Holland Hanson.
Hanson
Hanson.
英俊
Handsome.
她真是个美人
She's a handsome woman.
那 或许不要再把艺术评论家们石化
So, maybe stop turning art critics into stone
再把他们当雕像卖♥♥出去了吧
and selling them as sculptures.
你就是不懂我的作品
You just don't understand my work.
你要来点香槟小样吗 先生
Would you like to sample some champagne, sir?
这肉体的颜色多漂亮啊
What beautiful flesh tones.
哦不用了谢谢 我只喝臭虫
Oh, no thanks. I only drink bugs?
那挺酷的
That's cool.
如果你把注意力
And if you just turn your attention away
从这个可爱的女士身上转移的话
from this lovely lady,
你就会看到另一件杰作
you'll see another fine piece of work.
这件作品我将其称之为
This is a piece I call,
"令人失望的儿子"
"Disappointment of a Son."
嘿老爸 你本可以告诉我
Hey, dad, you could've told me
你溜达到这里来了
that this is where you wandered off to.
不如低调一点 咱们回家吧
Trying to lay low, so, maybe just go home.
别再假装你懂艺术了
Stop pretending like you know about art.
我就是艺术
I am art.
堪称杰作 如果我这么称呼自己的话
Fine art, if I do say so myself.
而我就这么叫
And I do.
我甚至在画廊里呢
I'm even in a gallery.
好吧 那至少离开那些裸体好吗
Okay. Well, at least get away from the nakedness.
你让我在美杜莎面前很尴尬啊
It's embarrassing me in front of Medusa, man.