然后他们都死了
Then and they all died,
这就是为什么我从来没被聘用过
and that's why I've never been employed.
嘿 你想看看魔法吗
Hey, do you want to see some magic?
我听说你不变了
I heard you don't do that anymore.
嘘 嘘 别告诉Jack
Shh, shh, don't tell Jack.
好吧
Ok.
行
Ok!
我看到你的玻璃杯很空
I noticed that your glass, it is very empty.
你想让它变满吗
Would you like it to be very full?
好啊
Yes.
好
Ok!
什么
What?
恶心
Gross.
真的好恶心啊
That's gross!
我找到很恶心的东西
I find things gross.
嘿 拿起水来泼我
Um, hey, grab that water, throw it at me.
谁敢惹木乃伊领主
Who dares Lord Mummy?
行 我还有一个魔法
OK, I have one more trick.
你好 你好
Hello! Bonjour!
你好 先生
Yes, sir?
晚上好
Bonsoir.
这位女士想要一杯
This lady would like a,
这位女士想要一杯
this lady would like a--
噢 这位女士想要一杯啤酒 谢谢
Oh, this lady would like a pint, thanks.
给这位可爱的女士一杯啤酒 服务员
Oh, one pint for the lovely lady, bartender,
两杯 额 两杯
two pints, um, deux pints.
我在说法语
I'm speaking in French.
没问题 不用担心
Yeah, sure, no worries.
再会
Au revoir!
我从来没指望过在这里
You know, I never expected to meet
能遇到有趣的人
anybody interesting here,
原来我一直都错了
and I've been pleasantly mistaken.
噢 我也是
Oh, me too, you know?
这其实很有趣
This is actually fun.
额 但是 你想要的任何东西
Um but, just anything you want,
任何想去的地方 我们都可以做到
anywhere you wanna go, we can do it.
魔法
Magic!
天哪 我想念它了
Gods, I've missed it.
哪里
Anywhere?
哪里都可以
Literally anywhere.
行 那别笑话我
OK, don't laugh.
我不会的
I won't.
保证
Promise?
我发誓
Cross my hearts.
好 当我还是一个小孩的时候
OK, when I was a kid,
我真的很想成为一名宇航员
I really wanted to be an astronaut.
我不知道那是什么
I don't know what that is.
我想成为第一个登上月球的白人女人
I wanted to be the first white woman to walk on the moon.
月球
Moon?
月球 那是小孩子的把戏
Moon, it's child's play.
我们现在就可以到月球
We can go to the moon right now.
真的吗
Really?
嗯
Yeah.
你想 想和我去吗
You wanna, you wanna go with me?
不可能
No way!
好啊
Yes!
去吧
Let's do it!
好 乒乒乓
OK, bang, zoom.
直达月球
Straight to the moon!
卧♥槽♥
Shit.
噢 嘿 被送上天的男孩和狗
Oh hey, it's the guy and his dog from...
两杯啤酒
Two deux pints.
你朋友呢
Where's your friend?
她刚刚出去了
Oh she just popped out for a bit.