不尊重法律 不尊重别人
who don't respect the laws,
不尊重文化的人混为一谈真的很不公平
who don't respect the people, who don't the culture.
他们都是罪犯 我们并不是都那个样子
They're criminals, and we're not all like that.
我 我 我不是那样的人
I'm, I'm, I'm not like that.
你好啊 我的小伙伴
G'day, Matey Potatey!
等我走过去哈 你先 等我一下
Oh, I'll come to you. You just - One sec!
对不起 她刚刚从我身边跑开了
Oh, sorry, mate. She just really got away from me.
别紧张 没事的 哥们 好着呢
Oh no, don't stress, mate. All good.
她长得真大是不是
She's a big girl, hey? Ha!
看来需要好大的空间
Needs plenty of SPACE!
我刚把他们送上天了
I just threw them into space!
你来这干嘛 你就不能别再缠着我吗
What are you doing here? Why can't you just leave me alone?
我就是听说你搬到人类世界了
Oh well, I heard you'd moved to the human realm
然后就想 好有趣啊
and I thought, sounds like a bit of fun!
Skulldrich 这里是个和平的地方
Skulldrich, this is a peaceful place.
我不需要你来这里乱搞
I don't need you here to fuck this up!
家那边没有你好无聊啊
It's boring back home without you,
Jack 我们两个人以前关系多好啊
Jack! We had a good thing going, you and me.
我一放火 你就去灭火
I'd set a fire, you'd put it out.
你去救公主 我就把她烧了
You'd save a princess, I'd set her on fire!
循环不息 我真的好怀念啊 你不怀念么
Full circle! I mean, I miss that, don't you?
不 我一点也不 你快滚 这里是
No, I don't. Now, go get! This is a
给普通人住的普通地方 我就是想变成个凡人
normal place for normal people. I just want to be normal!
我现在最不需要的就是婴儿尸骨了
The last thing I need in my head is another fucking Baby Bones.
我这个人啊 最会融入了
Look, I'm all about integration,
行么 就跟 就跟我不在这里一样
alright? It'll, it'll be like I'm not even here.
我会吃了你的骨头 然后在你血里面拉屎
I will eat your bones and shit your blood
他 他在开玩笑 小姑娘
He's ah, he's joking, sweetheart!
不不不 我真的会吃了这个小屁孩
Oh, no, no, I'm gonna eat that kid!
Skulldrich 你够了没 你就不能回家么
Skulldrich, haven't you done enough? Can you please just go home?
那就听你的
As you wish!
真好 我们是邻居了诶
Oh yeah, we're neighbours now!
你真是个
You really are a...
臭傻♥逼♥
...A big fuck.
就是个大傻♥逼♥ 你知道吗
A big fuck of a man, you know that?
哦 对了 顺道一提
Oh, by the way I really
希望你喜欢蛇 因为我刚把你所有的水
hope you like snakes, cause all your water
都变成了蛇
Well, I transformed it into snakes!
那就 再见咯
So uh... See ya!
我和大家一样
I have put up with this sort of situation,
忍♥了这种事情好长时间
as we all have, for a very long time.
我感到很恶心 谁需要这些又臭又脏的巫师
I feel revulsion. These dirty, stinking Wizzos, who needs them?
他们给我们带来了没完没了的麻烦 必须要有人制止他们
They've caused us no end of problems and it has to stop here.
我不管他们从哪来 他们从哪来回哪去
I don't care where they came from. They can go back there.
我们大家要携起手来
We can do it together. We can
让他们这些带尖帽子无事可做的人滚蛋
make these pointy-hatted long fiddlers rack off!
那好吧 Jack
Well Jack,
今晚就看你能不能经受住考验
tonight we've really put you through your paces.
但我在要紧的时候从来是有一说一绝不保留
But I never pull any punches when push comes to shove.
我觉得 你也认同现在是最后的关键时刻了吧
And I think you'll agree that the chips are down and the gig is up!
现在就是你用嘴说到做到的时候了
It's time for you to put your money where your mouth is.
那个 实际上 我有九个嘴吧
Well, technically I have nine mouths, so...
那 这就是你要用他们的时候了
Well it's... time to put them to good use.
为了公平起见 Jack
In the spirit of fairness Jack,
我让你最后再说几句
I'm going to give you the last word.
最后的Wrights权利
Your last Wrights!
给你十秒钟
You have ten seconds.
好 那个
Ok, well um-
十
Ten...
我知道巫师什么的给大家留下了一个很差的印象
I know that Wizard-kind have made a really bad impression.
九
Nine...
我知道是我给大家一个很差的印象 我真的很抱歉
I know I've made a really bad impression. And I'm sorry-
八
Eight...
但是我同意来这个节目的原因
...but the reason I agreed to do
就是我知道我可以改变这个印象
this interview is that I know that this can work!
我们确实看起来很可怕 当然我们之中也有些
Yes, we seem scary - and yes there are a few bad apples
像那种特别坏的害群之马
like really bad, murdery apples...
但是我们大部分都不是那样的 我们都是
But most of us aren't like that! Most of us are good,
带着小尖帽的老好人
salt of the earth, pointy hatted folk.
凭自我三个内心中的感想 我知道
...and I know, in all three of my hearts,
我们是可以和谐相处的
that we can make this work!
因为说到底 你和我
Because at the end of the day, you and me?
我们其实并没有那么不一样
We're really not so different.
Jack
Jack!
啊 我的错 那个
Oh, uh sorry, um...
有时候我紧张的话 我就会
Sometimes when I'm nervous, I can...
我就会把重力不小心 搞坏掉
I can cause gravity to, kind of...break?
Susan
Susan?
你记好了 把Jack加进
Make sure you put Jack on
永远不能再上这个节目的黑名单里
the list of guests never to return to the show.
嘎
Honk!!!