而她可酷了
And she's cool.
那你想我站哪儿
Where do you want me to stand.
站在那一大碗水果旁边
Next to that giant bowl of fruit?
或者超现实主义那一片
Or the surrealist section?
我不喜欢那样
I don't like that.
太古怪了
It's weird.
令人费解的楼梯
The staircase is confusing.
挂钟都在滑落
The clocks are all slippery,
而且女人们的脸都错位了
and the women's face is all in the wrong spot.
我才不回去
I shant be returning.
太恶心了
It's gross.
我会去拿松节油的 爸
I'll get the turps, dad.
别以为我不敢
Don't think that I won't.
你永远也抓不到我的
You'll never catch me.
我会藏在"威利在哪里"那幅画里
I'll hide in the Where's Wally.
那幅画里已经有一个巫师了 还是最糟的巫师
Where's Wally already has a wizard, and he's the worst.
不好意思先生 您不再需要
Excuse me, sir, but there's no longer any need
对着艺术品大喊了
to yell at the art.
我刚说什么来着?
What did I just say?
法♥西♥斯♥
Facist.
梅尔吉布森
Mel Gibson.
我不喜欢他前期的作品 但我喜欢他的观点
I didn't like his early stuff, but I like his opinions.