该死的 Cath
Bloody, Cath.
该死的Cath
Bloody, Cath.
Jack
Jack?
Terry
Terry?
哦 天哪 我都不知道你来人类世界了
Oh, my God, I didn't know you crossed realms.
我和我老婆听闻了你的事迹之后
Well, the wife and I heard about what you did
我们就想 管他呢 我们也放手一试了
and we thought, well, we'll give it a crack.
哇 你现在都有工作了 真好
Wow, and you have a job, congratulations.
哦也没什么大不了的
Oh, it's nothing special but I got a school
我不过是给学校之间接通电♥话♥
to put through school.
这也比没事做强
It's better than nothing.
你怎么来了 Jack
What brings you here, Jack?
哦我只是想申请领一个回收垃圾桶
Oh, I'm just trying to apply for a recycling bin
但是在这儿办事绕来绕去
but this place has proven to be a bit
比走迷宫还麻烦
of a labyrinth.
我可是曾经住在过迷宫里的人
And I say that as someone who used to live in a labyrinth.
我知道 你那个老室友告诉过我
Yeah, I know, your old flat mate told me.
Jared 那个老混球
Jared, that bloody nunce.
听着 我也很想帮忙 伙计
Look, I would love to help, mate,
但是这真的不归我管 抱歉
but it's really not my department, sorry.
没事 没事
It's okay, it's fine.
不过还是谢谢了
But thanks.
见到你很开心
It's good to see you.
你好啊 Terry 好怕怕啊
G'day, Terry, bloody Terry-fying, eh?
黑暗里的鲨鱼
Nice shark in the dark.
该死的 傻鱼
Bloody, fishy fuck.
找个老婆吧 伙计
Has a wife, mate.
他有点棒槌脑袋
He's just a bit of a hammerhead,
hammerhead也指锤头鲨
你"打桩"她就给你口啊 哥们
'cause you hammer her and she gives you head, mate.
哦
Oh.
嘿伙计 你说她那几天的时候
Hey, mate, when she's on the rag
你是不是就像活在吞食鱼游戏里啊 伙计
do you bloody just go into a feeding frenzy, mate?
啊 就是开个玩笑嘛
Ah, just joshin' with you, mate,
逗你玩儿呢 逗你玩儿呢
just playing around, just playing around.
你好啊白鲨 你的下巴怎么样了
G'day Jaws, how's your jaw?
你是鲨鱼 我们是男人
You're a shark, we're boys.
伙计 我们在这儿长大
Mate, we grew here.
你在这儿游荡 不过你是在水里
You flew here, except you swam,
因为你♥他♥妈♥就是条鱼啊
'cause you're a bloody fish.
行了行了 你们笑完了吧
All right, guys, you've had your fun.
就是开个玩笑啊 伙计 乐一下
Just having a laugh, mate, just having a laugh.
怎么害羞的鳃都红了 Terry 嗯
Bloody blood out your gills, Terry, eh?
在烧烤炉旁边呆久了吗
Been growing around the gills?
他丫的Adam Gilchrist
Adam, bloody, Gilchrist.
他丫的Ricky Ponting
Ricky, bloody, Ponting.
好吧 Ricky Ponting 嗯
Yeah, Ricky Ponting, um--
板球
Cricket.
来吧兄弟 别烦咱们的大白鲨米勒了
Come on, boys, let's leave bloody Megaladon Brad Miller,
Brad Miller是著名白人NBA中锋 但实际上外号♥是大白熊
让他干点活吧
leave him to do some work.
说得对 伙计 我们就是开开玩笑
Yeah, mate, just joshin' around, just playing, mate.
再会了 亲
See you later, chum.
你叫他什么
What did you just say?
鱼饵
Chum.
你说鱼饵什么意思
What do you mean, chum?
就是鱼饵啊 渔夫用鱼饵捕鲨鱼
Chum, fisherman use chum to attract sharks.
我还不知道呢 有意思
I didn't know that, that's really interesting.
有趣 有趣
Good fact, good fact.
多谢了
Thanks.
晚上见 伙计
See you tonight, mate.
可别放我们鸽子
Don't bloody flake on us.
对 小份薯片 伙计
Yeah, minimum chips, mate,
你可别忘了
don't you bloody forget.
你这傻♥逼♥
You piece of shit!
回到了官僚主义啊
Back at the bureaucrats,
我会帮你拿到你的垃圾桶的
I'm gonna help you get your bin.
但是首先告诉我
But first, just tell me one thing,
你为什么要这么做
why are you doing this?
我是说 看看我
I mean, look at me,
我已经有工作了
I'm employed, I have a job,
我在这里和他们享有的权利是一样的
I have as much right to be here as any of these other guys,
但是你觉得我会被同等对待吗
but do you think I'm gonna be treated the same?
不会
No.
我会被尊重吗
Will I get any respect?
不会
No.
这种骚扰会停止吗
Will the harassment ever end?
根本不会
No.
他们会永远介意我的身份 Jack
They're never gonna look past what I am, Jack.
对你来说是一样的
And the same goes for you.
记住
Remember that.
那么我只能希望你错了 Terry
Well, I hope you're wrong, Terry,
这样对我们都好
for both our sakes.
但还是谢谢了 兄弟
But thanks anyway, man.
你是个好人
You're one of the good ones.
伙计 你喜欢这样吗
Mate, you like that, mate?
这让你想家了吗 伙计
Does it remind you of home, mate?
伙计 小伙计
Mate? Matey-pataty?
小薯片儿 炸鱼薯条儿 伙计
Bloody potato chips, bloody fish and chips, mate?
伙计 - 虽然只是出于礼貌
Mate? -I know it's polite
但是真心谢谢给我浇了点儿水
but I really appreciate the moisture.
伙计 嘿 嘿 嘿
Mate, mate, mate!
有人吗
Knock, knock.
嘿 Kylie 你来这儿做什么
Hey, Kylie, what are you doing here?
Terry给我讲了你今天都干了什么
Terry told me about the day that you had.
恭喜 她很漂亮
Congratulations, she's a beauty.
你也是
So are you.
你说什么
What?
不是 我
Nothing, I...
那换个话题吧 我给你带了个小礼物
Moving on, I have brought you a little gift.
哦 嗯 谢谢
Oh, um, thanks.
哦 这是 呃 垃圾 真是合适呢
Oh, it's um, it's garbage, what a treat.
对啊 我想着我们可以给你的垃圾桶
Yeah, well, I thought we could Christen your
一起做个"洗礼"
new bin together.
好啊
Okie-dokes.
嘿
Hey!
好诶 - 太棒了
Yea. - Yea.
嗯 那个我可以给你弄点喝的不
Uh, look, can I get you something?
我刚学会了怎么用热水壶 我可以给你烧点水
I just learned how to use a kettle, so I could offer you
热水 我是说热蛇
some hot water, but by hot water I mean hot snakes.
茶水就可以了
Tea would be nice.
不在选项内 但是好的 就喝茶吧
Uh, wasn't an option, but, okay tea!
喝茶 喝茶
Tea, tea, tea. Tea.
不过蛇的首字母是S
Snakes is spelled with an "S," Though.
莲花打坐
Lotus.