我觉得墨尔本已经变了 自从巫师们
I think Melbourne has changed since the wizards,
出现之后 说起来还真是
you know, showed up now that you mention it
但它一直是个很狂热的城市
but it's always been a hectic city,
搞这搞那 熙熙攘攘的 你知道
so much hustle and bustle, you know?
我爱它
I love it.
作为一个素食主义者
As a vegetarian,
自从我的丈夫变成了一颗花椰菜之后
I couldn't be happier
我简直开心坏了
since my husband was turned into a cauliflower.
作为一名鱼素者
As a pescatarian, I couldn't be happier
我对我的新邻居超级满意
with my new neighbor.
大家好
Good day.
自从巫师得势以来 火车已经
Since the wizards took over, metro trains have been
可以准时到站了 只要没有驶进未来的话
running on time if not slightly in the future.
日安 你好 很高兴看见你
Good day, hello, good to see you.
是啊 听着 好啦我承认
Yeah, look, alright I'll admit
当那些初来乍到的人们刚来的时候
when the johnny-come-latelies first turned up
我可真♥他♥妈♥够坐立难安的 懂我意思吧
I was on serious bloody tender hooks, you know what I mean?
但是当他们向我展示了
But when they showed me the beauty
"自煮鱼"的美之后
of the self-battering fish
我就开始赚一些乡巴佬的钱咯
well I've been making some yahoo serious dosh.
为什么我爱的一切都要死
Why must everything I love die?
我是说 我终于找到了一个容身之所 大概吧
I mean, I finally got a place that I fit in, sort of.
我离开就是为了逃离这鬼东西
I left to escape this bullshit
现在我又泥足深陷进去了 鸡♥巴♥ 脖子都给淹了!
now I'm knee, no cock, no neck fucking deep in it!
全他妈跟过来了 全他妈
It all followed me over, all of it!
哼唔
Huh.
起码够和平
At least it's peaceful.
我是说 摧毁了一座好城 涂炭了众多生灵
I mean, fucked up a good city, ruined a lot of lives
但是 这挺好的
but hey, this is nice.
每个人都走了 但是
Well, everyone else is gone but
我很高兴你改主意了
I'm glad you changed your mind.
感觉不错啊 不是吗
It feels right, doesn't it?
像以往一样
Like old times.
我不知道伙计 这个月都很诡异
I don't know, man, it's been a weird month.
我是说 我曾爱过的一切
I mean, everything I have ever loved
要么死了 要么毁了
has either died or turned to shit.
或许我该拥抱我恨的东西
Maybe I should just embrace something I hate.
我恨你 Jack
I hate you, Jack.
我也恨你 Skulldrich
And I hate you, Skulldrich.
直到永远
Now and forever.
就这样 生命的循环又在继续
Thus, the circle of life continues
它翩翩起舞 进入永远
its dance into eternity.
真是个美好的东西
That is a beautiful thing.
我简直说不出我多后悔做了这个决定
I cannot articulate how much I regret this decision.