剧集 | 时光之轮(2021) | 导航列表
I'm sorry, Verin Sedai.
我都被吓傻了
I'm feeling quite shaken up.
你觉得回到我们的房♥间安全吗
Do you think it's safe enough to go back to our rooms?
是的 但要锁上门
Yes, but lock your doors.
待在里面 直到我或玉座来找你们
And stay in there until I or the Amyrlin come and find you.
我们不能待在这里
We're not staying here.
我们今晚就去坦其克
We're going to Tanchico, tonight.
今晚
Tonight?
我不在乎那是不是陷阱
I don't care if it's a trap.
起码比这里安全 你说什么
It's safer than here. What?
你注意到她没提到什么吗
Did you not notice what she didn't mention, Elayne?
没有 她一点都不好奇是谁刺死了他
No? She never wondered who stabbed him.
今天 你们结成了夫妻
Today you become husband and wife.
从今以后你便是他的人
You become his.
你的灵魂由他来塑造 你的心由他来掌控
Your soul his to mold, your heart to hold--
你是谁
Who are you?
你叫什么名字 小子
What's your name, boy?
贾克·卢纳特
Jaq Lounalt.
卢纳特
Lounalt.
这么久了 你们还在这里
You still here after all this time?
你一定是我称之为丈夫的男人的曾孙
You must be the great-grandson of the man I called husband.
那个都懒得费心给我一个婚礼的男人
Man who never bothered to bring me to an altar.
那个把我们的婚床丢到这座城♥堡♥ 黑暗潮湿的牢房♥里的男人
Man who put our wedding bed in the dark, wet cell in the depths of this Keep.
直到我13岁生日前
Until just before my 13th birthday,
他发现我们这个幸福美满的小家庭
he found out there would soon be an addition to our...
要迎来一个新成员
wholesome little family.
又是一个孩子
Another child.
别碰她 她是我的
Don't touch her. She's mine.
是吗
Oh, well.
不是她
Light protect us.
不可能
It can't be.
光明救救我们吧
Light save us, please.
不要手下留情
Don't hold back.
不 过来
No. Come here.
别害怕
Don't be afraid.
现在这是我们的家了
This is our house now.
奈奥米
Nyomi.
我的朋友可以清除所有可怕的记忆
My friend can make all the scary thoughts go away.
她要失去的不仅仅是今天的记忆
She'll lose more than just her memories of today.
回家的意义不外乎两件事
A return home is meant for one of two things.
纪念 或是复仇
Remembrance or revenge.
我觉得最好什么都不记得
I think it's best not to remember a thing.
两仪师爱莉达
Elaida Sedai?
你要的东西送来了
You sent for these?
好的 放在那边就行
Yes. You can set them over there.
这是个沉重的负担 不是吗
It's a terrible burden, isn't it?
只是几条裙子而已
Oh. It's just a few dresses.
我指的是未来
I meant the future.
一个蓝宗姐妹 曾经给过我一个很好的建议
A Blue sister once gave me a good piece of advice.
"看看哪些仆人被安排到你的房♥间
Watch which servants have been placed in your rooms.
找出原因"
Find out why.
你是个先知 明 对吗
You're a Seer, Min. Yes?
对
Yes.
能预见到接下来会发生什么 这种感觉很孤独
It's lonely knowing what's to come.
我也肩负着这个重担
I, too, shoulder that burden.
虽然我听到预言的频率 远不如你看到幻象的频率高
Although I hear my Foretellings are far less frequent than your visions.
你很幸运
Lucky you.
我是很幸运
I am lucky.
每一个预言我都视若珍宝
Every Foretelling I've had is a treasure I hold close.
为什么
Why?
你又不能改变什么
It's not like you can do anything to change it.
我们是先知
We are Seers.
那不代表我们是旁观者
That doesn't make us watchers.
是的 你看到了未来的某个时刻
Yes, you see a moment in the future.
但是什么会促成那个时刻 什么会毁掉那个时刻
But what leads up to that moment and what leads out of it,
那便是我们可以发挥力量的地方
that's where our power lies.
很多年前 我曾预言
Many years ago I had a Foretelling
安多女王将在最后战争中 扮演关键角色
that the queendom of Andor would play a key role in the Last Battle.
但我并没有端坐一旁 等着它变为现实
But I didn't just sit back and watch it unfold.
我帮助摩哥斯传坎赢了她的继承之战
I helped Morgase Trakand win her Succession War.
你一定得了不少好处吧
Guess that worked out for you.
向来如此
Things will.
那个手环
That bracelet.
是另一个预言的一部分吗
Is it part of another Foretelling?
算是吧
Of a sort.
我知道维林和莉安派你来监视我
I know Verin and Leane sent you here to watch me.
汇报我所做和所说的一切
To report on everything I do and say.
但
But this...
这件事能保密吗
Can it stay just between us?
可以
Yes.
红宗的宗主 很快会要求在评议会上进行投票
The Highest of the Red Ajah will soon call a vote in the Hall of the Sitters.
这也许是白塔历史上 最重要的一次投票
Perhaps the most important one in Tower history.
史汪桑辰会失败
Siuan Sanche will lose,
而我的红宗姐妹 会恢复白塔最初的任务
and my Red sisters will restore the Tower to its original mission:
找到并囚禁转生真龙
finding and caging the Dragon Reborn.
距离你们白塔上一次诞生梦行者
It is many hundreds of years
已经过去几百年了 两仪师
since your Tower produced a Dreamwalker, Aes Sedai.
梦行者
A Dreamwalker?
几乎任何人都能触摸梦境
Almost anyone can touch Tel'aran'rhiod.
只有少数人能真正进入
Very few can truly enter it.
在塔戴得的智者当中 我和麦兰是唯一的梦行者
Of all the Taardad Wise Ones, Melaine and I are the only Dreamwalkers.
你认为我也是
And you think I'm one, too?
我们在梦里相遇时
When we met in the dream,
感觉你好像在逃避什么
it felt as though you were running from something.
我一直梦见一个
I keep dreaming about this woman who...
伤害我的女人
who hurt me.
这些瘀伤是那个女人造成的吗
These bruises, they're from this woman?
沐瑞说我们在梦境中受到的伤害
Moiraine said that the hurts we take in the Dream World
在醒来后也会伴随我们
can follow us when we wake.
你梦中的这个女人是谁
Who is this woman? In your dream?
她死了
She's dead.
如果她能伤害你 那你梦中的这个女人还活着
If she can hurt you, then this woman in your dream is alive.
不
Oh, no, I--
我们很快就到鲁迪恩了
Soon you will arrive in Rhuidean.
之后我会教你如何保护自己
After that I'll teach you what I can to protect yourself.
你不能再带我来这里了
You have to stop bringing me here.
这次不是我带你来的
I didn't bring you here this time.
是你带我来的
You brought me.
为什么我觉得很难相信呢
Why do I find that hard to believe?
我要走了
I'll go.
出什么事了
What's wrong?
我不知道我是否 能帮我们解开这一堆乱麻
I don't know if I can untangle this for us.
你选择远离凯兰铎是对的
You were right to stay away from Callandor.
我应该看到这一点的
I should have seen that.
是我太自私了
It was selfish of me.
自私
Selfish?
你要凯兰铎做什么
What do you want with Callandor?
你有什么事瞒着我
What aren't you telling me?
说了你也不会信的
You wouldn't believe me.
我想有一个办法
There's a way, I think...
我可以逃离黑暗誓言
I could escape my Dark Oaths...
如果暗帝被摧毁的话
if the Dark One Himself is destroyed.
有可能吗
Is that even possible?
有一个和凯兰铎同样强大的超法器
There's a sa'angreal as strong as Callandor.
只有女人能使用 叫萨卡南
For women, the Sakarnen.
如果一个男人和一个女人 同时使用这两件法器 那他们就能
I think, if a man and a woman used them together, they could--
杀死暗帝
Kill the Dark One?
如果那些誓言都解除了
And what would it mean for you?
那对你来说意味着什么
If the Oaths you swore were gone?
兰飞尔 我们不能
Lanfear. We can't.
我什么都不该说的
剧集 | 时光之轮(2021) | 导航列表