剧集 | 时光之轮(2021) | 导航列表
你最好知道这些墙并不隔音
You best believe these walls are thin.
奈妮薇 看 - 嗯?
Nynaeve, look. - Hmm?
醒醒 看 看她在做什么 - 嗯?
Wake up. Look. Look what she's doing. - Mmm.
这就是海民和两仪师同行的时候
This is why Aes Sedai are not allowed to be on deck
不让她们上甲板的原因
when they travel with the Sea Folk.
在白塔 她们说海民导引者的力量太弱
In the Tower they say your channelers are so weak in the Power
永远也无法成为真正的姐妹
they can never become full sisters.
下船之后你最好继续这么想
Best to continue believing that when you disembark.
你们为什么不去白塔学习?
Why would you avoid learning at the Tower?
成为导引者的方式有很多
There are many ways to be a channeler.
做女人也一样
Many ways to be a woman.
你不能触碰真源
You can't touch the Source.
我可以
I can.
有时候可以
Sometimes.
但我无法掌控它 - 当然不能
But I can't control it. - Of course you can't.
导引就像大海一样 不是用来掌控的
Channeling is like the sea. It can't be controlled.
它不随你的意愿而流动
It flows, whether you want it to or not.
你是不是不愿意放弃掌控?
Are you one who doesn't like to give up control?
我能感受到 就连你的脚都是这样
I can see it, even in your feet.
你们俩一个拼尽全力要站稳脚跟
One of you fights to hold where you stand,
而另一个想让大海带她离开既定的道路
while one wants the sea to take her off the path that's been chosen.
你们俩一个晕船 另一个却不会
And one of you is seasick and one is not.
我需要你们保证 不能和你们的白塔
I need you to promise me you won't tell your Tower
提起我们的寻风手
about our Windfinders.
我保证
I promise.
我们不会的
We won't.
很好
Good.
现在回去收拾你们的行李吧 我们很快就要到坦其克了
Now go pack your belongings. We'll be in Tanchico soon.
你去哪里了?
Where have you been?
我们还以为你从船上掉下去了
We thought you'd fallen overboard.
呃 我意外碰到了一个朋友
Uh, I bumped into a friend.
这是明
This is Min.
呃 明 这是奈妮薇和伊兰
Uh, Min, this is Nynaeve and Elayne.
你之前也在白塔 是个仆人
You were at the White Tower. A servant.
对 - 实际上 她是玉座的眼线
Yeah. - She's the Amyrlin's spy, actually.
如果大家都知道 就不是好眼线了
Not a very good one if everyone knows.
你是法达拉酒馆里那位吧
Fal Dara. The bar.
你是告诉兰德他是真龙的那个先知
You're the seer who told Rand he was the Dragon.
嗨 她还告诉我我会杀了兰德呢
I mean, she also told me that I kill Rand,
所以我估计你干哪份工作都不太在行
so I guess in a way you're not good at any of your jobs.
陆地
Land ahoy!
行了 我们走吧
Okay. Let's go.
你觉得你可以跟我们一起走?
Like you think you're coming with us.
我来过坦其克 你们几个有谁来过吗?
I've been to Tanchico. Can any of you say the same?
再说了 我想帮你们
Besides, I want to help you.
真的
I do.
我知道你们在找黑宗
I know you're looking for the Black Ajah,
我正好跟两仪师莉亚熏有点私怨
and I happen to have some personal experience with Liandrin Sedai.
我们不都有吗
Don't we all.
我们能信任她吗 麦特?
Can we trust her, Mat?
能
Yes.
让开 快点 这才像话
Move it! Come on. That's it.
不要大声说话 尤其是你 公主
Don't speak loudly. Especially you, Princess.
不要到处显摆你的钱袋子
And don't flash your money around.
也不要跟任何人有眼神接触
And no eye contact with anyone.
你也是 麦特
You too, Mat.
我说这个地方很危险 不是在开玩笑
I'm not joking when I say this place is dangerous.
行吧 我会规规矩矩的
All right. I'll be on my best behavior.
走吧
Come on.
她们回来了
They're back.
不是她们
Not them.
见到我很惊讶吗 姐♥妹♥们♥?
Surprised to see me, sisters?
两仪师爱莉达
Elaida Sedai.
说吧
Speak now.
告诉我黑宗每个姐妹的名字
And tell me the name of every sister of the Black Ajah.
我们绝不会背叛自己的誓言 也不会背叛自己的姐妹
We will never betray our oaths or our sisters!
无论你问多少次
No matter how many times you ask.
我相信你
I believe you.
告诉我她们的名字
Tell me their names.
我只知道一个
I only know one other.
名字
Her name.
我跟玉座说了我愿意谈判 只要……
I told the Amyrlin I would negotiate if I can--
我可不是史汪·桑辰
I am not like Siuan Sanche.
这不是谈判
This is not a negotiation.
你别想活着离开这牢房♥
You will not leave this cell alive.
你能感受到的只有痛苦
All you will feel is pain
直到你告诉我她的名字
until you tell me her name.
她的名字是……
Her name is--
有人派了个灰人来灭吉尔雅和亚米柯的口
Someone sent a Gray Man to silence Joiya and Amico.
白塔里肯定还有一个黑宗
There must still be a member of the Black Ajah in the Tower.
是你
You.
是你把我引到这里来的
You led me here.
也许我错看你了 姐妹
Perhaps I misjudged you, sister.
好了 来吧 哥们
All right. Good. Come on, mate.
这边
This way.
这雾气
This fog.
怎么了 长官?
What is it, sir?
刚才那个女巫只是消遣
That last witch was just a plaything.
想学学怎样抓住有真正力量的女人吗 光之子拜亚?
Want to learn how to catch a woman with real power, Child Byar?
佩林 - 听着 我们时间不多
Perrin. - Look. We don't have much time.
别出声 听我们的指示 我们会救你们出去
Be quiet and listen to our instructions. We'll get you out of here.
佩林 你的眼睛怎么了?
Perrin, what's happened to your eyes?
麦特跟你在一起吗?
Is Mat with you?
不在 但他很安全
No. But he's safe.
别别别
No, no, no, no, no, no, no.
没事的 她们是朋友
It's all right. They're friends.
来吧 快点 过来 没事的
Come on. Quickly. Here. It's fine.
你们的妈妈在哪? - 他们带她去那边了
Where's your mother? - They took her that way.
好 跟她们走 她们会保护你们 我去救你们妈妈
Okay. Go with them. They'll keep you safe. I'll get your mom.
我们得走了
We need to go.
马上
Now.
马克辛?
Maksim?
放箭
Fire!
两河人
Two Rivers.
你来了
You came.
这是你干的
You did this.
我还以为你是好人 - 我本来是
I thought you were a good man. - I was!
直到遇见了你
Before you.
菲儿
Faile!
不
No!
你得站起来 快
You need to stand up now. Come on.
放着我来
She's mine.
快点 小伙子 赶紧的
Come on, lad. Move it. Now!
你是怎么找到我的?
How did you find me?
五支箭之前 你把约缚重新打开了
You turned the bond back on five arrows ago.
有我在 有我在
I have you. I have you now.
我就知道能在这里找到你
Thought I might find you here.
你从没来过这里
You've never been here.
但你来过
You have.
我看到你经常来这里
I see you come here a lot.
在这里 我曾觉得我完全控制不了自己的人生
On this place I once thought that I had no control over my life.
他人的选择和因缘 比我更有控制力
That other people's choices, the pattern, has way more control than I do.
因缘是编织出来的 兰德
The pattern is woven, Rand.
除了我们 还能有谁在编织因缘?
Who do you think weaves it if not us?
我在鲁迪恩看到你了
I saw you, in Rhuidean.
还没释放暗帝的你 还没向暗影宣誓的你
Before you released the Dark One. Before you swore your oaths.
我早就不是那个人了
I'm not that person anymore.
你是
You are.
我能在你身上看到那个你
And I see that woman in you.
在凯瑞安第一次遇到你时 我就看到了
I saw her when I first met you back in Cairhien.
剧集 | 时光之轮(2021) | 导航列表