剧集 | 时光之轮(2021) | 导航列表
而变得支离破碎和腐烂
because of a cruel turn of the Wheel.
当那一天到来时
And when that day comes,
你们会感激你们在白塔学到的东西
you'll be grateful for what you learned at the Tower.
我们也会感激 能借助你们的力量阻止他
And we will be grateful to have your power at our side to stop him.
我不会那么做
I won't do that.
如果你们没得到巨蛇戒 就离开了这座城市
If you leave the city without the Great Serpent ring,
你们就再也回不来了
you'll never be allowed to return.
两仪师能提供给你们或是他的一切 都将烟消云散
Whatever the Aes Sedai could offer you or him will be gone.
她不需要 我有戒指
No. She doesn't need it. I have the ring.
你没有至上力为其提供能量
You don't have the power to back it up.
她说得对
She's right.
艾雯 我们还不够强大
Egwene... We're not strong enough.
暂时还不行
Not yet.
不足以对抗黑宗或弃光魔使
Not against the Forsaken or the Black Ajah.
要我回白塔也行 但有一个条件
I'll go back to your Tower, on one condition.
我要穿过拱门
I go through the Arches.
就在今天
Today.
不管前方有什么在等你 你都只能用智慧去面对
Whatever awaits you, you must face with nothing but your wits.
在拱门里 你甚至都无法使用至上力
Not even the One Power will be available to you inside the Arches.
你一旦开始 就必须一直坚持到结束
And once you begin you must continue.
要心智坚定 回来的路只会显现一次
Be steadfast. The way back comes but once.
奥瓦琳 莉安
Alviarin, Leane.
加入我 姐♥妹♥们♥
Join with me, sisters.
我听说了艾雯的事
I heard about Egwene.
她跟你一样坚强
She's strong, like you.
她遭受的痛苦 已经超过了拱门可能带来的考验
She has suffered even more than the Arches can throw at her.
你要面对的不仅是在里面看到的东西
It's not just what you see in there...
还有你的记忆
it's the memories you're left with.
关于未选择的那条道路的追问
The questions about what might have been.
我们在那里幸福吗
Were we happy there?
你不用骗我
You don't have to lie to me.
是的
Yes.
也不是
And no.
爱诺 她很完美
Elnore, she was perfect.
有些回忆已经消逝了 但我知道这一点
Some memories have faded, but I... I know that.
但我们都放弃了 我们真正想要的东西
But we'd both given up what we really wanted.
这我也知道
I know that too.
但你跟兰德在一起 难道不是重蹈覆辙吗
Are you doing that again by staying with Rand?
这一封送到提尔
This one to Tear.
另一封亲自送到摩哥斯女王的手上
The other is for Queen Morgase's eyes only.
你一直在监视我吗
Have you been watching me this whole time?
卡亚肯对我毫无用处
The Car'a'carn has no use of me.
这个湿地城市也不安全
And this wetland city is not safe.
我可以照顾自己
I can look after myself.
你要我离开吗
Do you want me to go?
如果你愿意 可以拿着这个
You can take this, if you'd like.
我要为我最后的自♥由♥之夜准备酒水了
I'm going to make something for my last night of freedom.
或许不如澳丝楷 但我会尽力的
It may not be oosquai, but I'll try my best.
我是说 以湿地人的标准
I mean... ...for a wetlander.
当心 传坎家族的伊兰
Careful, Elayne of House Trakand.
你已经有艾伊尔人的样子了 都能以假乱真了
You already have the look of an Aiel, you may be taken for one.
艾玲达
Aviendha.
兰德他不习惯拥有权力
He's not used to having power. Rand.
指挥权压在他的肩上并不轻松
Command doesn't sit so easily on his shoulders.
但他会慢慢了解 他对你们人♥民♥的使命和责任
But he will learn his duties and responsibilities to your people.
"提尔之岩永远不倒
"The Stone of Tear will never fall,
除非凯兰铎被真龙挥动"
till Callandor is wielded by the Dragon's hand.
"提尔之岩永远不倒"
The Stone of Tear will never fall,
"除非龙之人众现身"
till the People of the Dragon come.""Till the People of the Dragon come."
龙之人众是谁
Who are the People of the Dragon?
很可惜 这部分内容早就遗失了
That knowledge is sadly long lost.
他们可能是一支军队 我的军队
They could be an army. My army.
提尔之岩是座堡垒 对吧
The Stone of Tear's a fortress, right?
戒备森严 坚不可摧
Heavily guarded. Impregnable.
这上面说 根据提尔律法
Well, if it says here that under Tairen law,
攻下提尔之岩的人 会成为这个国家的合法统治者
whoever takes the Stone of Tear becomes the rightful ruler of the country.
所以这意味着 它会是你征服的第一个国家
So that means... It will be the first nation you conquer,
但不是最后一个
but not the last.
抱歉 建造者 我能跟兰德说句话吗
Apologies, Builder. May I have a word with Rand?
我给一位提尔的贵族妇人写了封信 她是我母亲的朋友
I've sent a letter to a Tairen noblewoman who's friends with my mother.
提尔是座讲究政♥治♥的城市 所以她对你的支持至关重要
Tear's a very political city, so her support of you is crucial.
她为什么要支持真龙征服她的城市
Why would she support the Dragon conquering her city
夺走他们最强大的武器
and taking its most powerful weapon?
和平移交权力总好过毁灭的下场
Well, a peaceful transfer of power is always preferable to destruction.
不管怎样 他们都输定了
Either way, they lose.
兰德 拥有权力意味着必须接受一个事实
Rand, having power means accepting
任何能帮到某些人的决定 势必会伤害到另一些人
that any decision which helps some will hurt others.
这就是统治国家的真♥相♥
That's the truth of ruling nations.
除此之外 你还得知道该相信谁
That, and knowing who to trust.
是啊 你把这事说的太容易了
Yeah. You make it sound so simple.
不是这样的
It's not.
但你可以从不与艾玲达为敌开始
But you can start by not making an enemy of Aviendha.
她说得很清楚 只要不是我 谁做卡亚肯都行
She's made it very clear she wishes anyone but me was the Car'a'carn.
但她还在这里
And yet she's still here.
你需要一支忠诚的军队
You need a loyal army.
还有比艾伊尔人更好的选择吗
Who better than the Aiel?
让他们相信你
Make them believe in you
他们就会追随你到天涯海角
and they will follow you to the ends of the earth.
包括提尔
Including Tear.
你确定我不能说服你 明天跟我们一起去吗
You sure I can't convince you to come with us tomorrow?
不能 错过洗锅和拖地板吗
And miss out on scrubbing pots and mopping floors?
安多永远都是转生真龙的朋友
Andor will always be a friend to the Dragon Reborn.
我也一样
And so will I.
驾 驾
Hyah, hyah!
驾
Hyah.
你确定他疯了吗
You're sure he's gone?
他已经彻底发狂了
The madness has him.
他杀了佩林和麦特 我看到了
He killed Perrin and Mat. I saw it.
兰德
Rand!
你终于得到你想要的了
You finally got what you wanted.
玉座
The Amyrlin Seat.
你来得正是时候 做你很久以前就该做的事
You're just in time to do the thing you should've done a long, long time ago.
向我臣服
Bow to me!
吾母 你想让我们怎么做
Mother, what do you want us to do?
振作起来 姐♥妹♥们♥
Steel yourselves, sisters.
臣服
Bow!
干得好 光之子
Well done, child.
"在龙山的山坡上 孩子将诞生"
"On the slopes of Dragonmount shall the child be born."
你一直在研究预言
You've been studying the prophecies.
沐瑞 这里面有很多矛盾
There's a lot of contradictions, Moiraine.
和不明所以的地方
A lot of unknowns.
人们都说是路斯瑟林 把凯兰铎插在了提尔之岩上
They say that Lews Therin was the one who put Callandor in the Stone of Tear.
只有转生真龙才能将其拔♥出♥来♥
But only the Dragon Reborn can draw it again.
除非另一个男性导引者抢先一步
Not if another male channeler takes it first.
三千年了 没有人成功过
No one has taken it in 3,000 years.
弃光魔使那时还没有被释放
The Forsaken haven't been free.
如果他们可以 为什么等到现在
If they could, why haven't they yet?
他们可能等在那里 演一出黄雀在后
They could be waiting there for me to take it.
我可能会走进一个陷阱 那你想怎么做
could be walking into a trap. So what do you want to do, then?
你想等下去吗
You want to wait?
你想留在这里
You want to stay here?
不
No.
不想 那你想去哪里
No? Then where do you want to go, Rand?
我真正想去的地方 对 你真正想去哪里
Where do I really want to go? Yes. Where do you really want to go?
回家
Home.
回家 对 回到两河 那里有我可以信任的人
Home? To the Two Rivers? Yes. Yes. There are people I can trust.
你那支农民军队 拿什么对付暗影生物
And what will your army of farmers do against the Shadowspawn?
当你的两河被鲜血染红时 你要怎么做
What will you do when your two rivers run red?
当水里漂满你的家人和朋友的尸体时
When the waters are bloated with the swollen bodies
你要怎么做
of your family and friends?
剧集 | 时光之轮(2021) | 导航列表