剧集 | 时光之轮(2021) | 导航列表
We held as long as we possibly could. Your people did you proud.
我们在大门那里阻截 - 没有两仪师我们办不到
We'll hold them at the walls. - We can't hold anything without the Aes Sedai.
我们人手不够 - 我知道
We don't have the numbers. - I know.
姑娘们 你们能做之前做的事吗
Girls, can you do what you did before?
治愈编织
The Weave of Healing?
我们在努力了
We're trying.
我不知道怎么回事 没用
I don't know what's happening. It's not... It's not working.
没关系 你们今天已经做了很多了
It's okay. You've done so much today.
我为你们骄傲
I'm so proud of you.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
那个号♥角声是怎么回事
What was that horn?
谁在那里
Who's here?
白袍众
Whitecloaks!
他们挥舞着和平的旗帜 - 开门
They're waving a flag of peace. - Open the gate.
他们来了 那些混♥蛋♥终于来了
They came. The bastards actually came.
你们来了 - 这是正确的事
You came. - It was the right thing to do.
你们怎么来到这里的
How'd you get here?
通过山口
The mountain pass.
越过兽魔人
Past the Trollocs?
什么兽魔人 那里被遗弃了
What Trollocs? It was abandoned.
他们一小时前占领了那里 不可能遗弃的
They took it less than an hour ago. There's no way it would be abandoned.
帕登范 你们是一起的
Padan Fain. He's with you?
范是暗黑之友
Fain's a Darkfriend.
关门 - 守住大门
Close the gates! - Hold these gates!
进攻
Attack!
弓箭手 干掉他们
Archers! Bring them down!
干掉他们
Bring them down!
快 建立防线 守住广场 快去
Go! Create a defensive line! Hold the square! Go!
守住广场 各就各位
Guys, let's move! Into position!
我不知道范的身份 - 你应该知道
I didn't know about Fain. - You should have!
快走 快走啊
Go! Go now!
妇议团 坚守防线
Women's Circle! Hold the line!
亚蓝... - 什么事 到时候了吗
Aram? - Yes. It's time?
快跑吧
Let our feet fly.
别害怕
Don't be afraid.
夏安
Shiaine,
我们需要那些援兵
we need those reinforcements.
我们还有多远...
How far are they?
这是你们干的
Who did this?
没有两仪师
跟紧点
Stay close.
我们必须到林子深处去 - 是的
We must go deeper into the woods. - Yes.
快跑
Run!
今晚大家都会因为我而死 我辜负了他们
Everyone's going to die tonight because of me. I've failed them.
失败即是自♥由♥ 因为到了这般境地 还有什么好怕的
Failure is freedom. Because now what is there to be afraid of?
为了两河你愿意付出什么
What would you give for the Two Rivers?
一切
Everything.
那就让他们看到
Then show them.
待在我身后
Stay behind me.
别再试图保护... - 杀掉我遗漏的那些
Stop trying to protect-- - Kill the ones I miss.
两河人 听我指令
Two Rivers, to me!
守住广场 我们要守住广场
Hold the square! We hold the square!
守住广场
Hold the square!
为了两河
For the Two Rivers!
坚持住
Hold them!
击退他们
Push them back!
我喜欢你的妇议团
I like your Women's Circle.
让开 孩子们
Step aside, children.
是你们
It's you!
为了母亲
For mother!
他们数量太多了
It's too many!
杀了他
Kill him!
为什么 为什么要把我们赶尽杀绝 为什么这么恨我们
Why? Why did you do this to us? Why do you hate us?
恨你们
Hate you?
我根本不在乎你们
I don't care about you.
我不在乎这个地方
I don't care about this place.
暗主想把两河从地图上抹除
The Great Lord wants to wipe the Two Rivers off the map
给转生真龙一个下马威
to make a point to the Dragon Reborn?
好极了
Great.
要杀要剐随你
Kill me or don't.
马上就会有成千上万的兽魔人 从道门进来
I have thousands of Trollocs coming through that Waygate.
今年的立春节不会再有灯笼了
There'll be no lanterns at Bel Tine this year.
看来你的援军不会来了
Sounds like your reinforcements aren't coming.
现有的这些也足够收拾你们了
I still have more than enough here.
那为什么我在你身上 嗅到了一股浓烈的恐惧
Then why do you smell so afraid?
为了两河
看到了吗
See?
我们是牧羊人和农夫 我们当中没有一个士兵
We're shepherds and farmers, not a soldier among us.
但你却是这里唯一怕死的人
And you're the only one here who's afraid to die.
我跟你做个交易吧
I'll make you a deal.
不
No.
我跟你做个交易
I'll make you one.
你想活着
You want to live?
只有一条路
There's only one way you can.
叫你的军队撤退
Call off your army.
我知道你能控制他们
I know you control them.
你一直都在控制他们
You have been the whole time.
然后滚得远远地 再也别回来...
Run far, far away and never come back.
要么现在就受死 死得一文不值 轻于鸿毛
Or die right here and now for nothing, and no one.
你相信我会信守承诺吗
And you trust me to keep that promise?
如果你敢违背 我一定亲手宰了你
Trust I'll keep my end of it if you don't.
战士
Warrior. Warrior.
你会带我们回白塔吗
Will you take us back to the Tower?
不
No.
我想因缘对我们另有安排
The Pattern has bigger plans for us, I think.
你们已经救了我两次
Now that you've saved my life twice.
你们是靠修补锅碗瓢盆 维持生计的 是吗
Mending pots and pans is how your people make their living, no?
因为我觉得两河会需要一位新铁匠
Because I have a feeling that Two Rivers will need a new blacksmith.
如果你愿意留下的话
If you'd like to stay.
我跟他说...
I told him...
我命令他完事后回家的
I ordered him to go home after.
他留下了他的书
He left his book.
他知道他回不来了
He knew he wasn't coming back.
对所有人来说 生命都是一场必须醒来的梦
Life is a dream from which we all must wake
然后才能再次做梦
before we can dream again.
愿你的灵魂找到清水和阴凉
May your soul find water and shade,
罗亚尔 阿伦特之子 海兰之孙
Loial, son of Arent, son of Halan.
你的名字在我们耳边歌♥唱
Your name sings in our ears.
“随着时光之轮的转动
The Wheel turns,
曼埃瑟兰的红鹰化身为狼”
and the Red Eagle of Manetheren becomes a Wolf.
“两河独自对抗暗影
The Two Rivers stands alone against the shadow,
他们的首领是一个铁匠”
with a blacksmith to lead them.
“这个男人接受了这个角色 不是因为他想领导族人
A man who took that role, not because he wanted to lead,
而是因为他的族人想要追随他”
but because his people wanted to follow.
两河人
Two Rivers.
我们说好的
We had a deal.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
你会束手就擒接受光明的审判吗
Will you surrender yourself to the Light's justice,
就像你承诺的那样
as you swore?
你们自称是光之子
I suppose you call yourself "Children",
所以你们不会数数我一点都不惊讶
so I shouldn't be surprised you can't count.
不 住手
No, no, stop, stop.
我跟你走
I'll come.
你疯了吗 他们会杀了你的
Are you mad? They're just going to kill you.
那是他们的选择
That's their choice.
就像你选择战斗
Like it was your choice to fight.
我选择停止争斗
And it's my choice to stop fighting.
你能尊重我的选择吗
Can you respect that?
暴♥力♥永远不会停止 除非有人叫停
Violence never ends until someone says "enough."
住手 别碰他
No! Leave him alone!
“一个正直的人
A man of honor.
他被夺走了家人
剧集 | 时光之轮(2021) | 导航列表