剧集 | 时光之轮(2021) | 导航列表
Can I help you?
你要去哪里?
Where are you going?
两仪师维林说—— - 滚 快点
Verin Sedai said-- - Away. Now.
不然我就要用我的桦条剥了你的皮 管你是不是见习生
Or I'll strip your hide with my birch, Accepted or no.
但……
But...
在你受伤后 我们还没见过你离开姐妹单独活动呢
We haven't seen you outside your sister's watch since your injury.
你还好吗?
How are you?
她上钩了吗?
Did she take the bait?
谢谢你
Thank you.
以你姐妹目前的状态 她真的能做到吗?
Can your sister really do this in her state?
我的姐妹什么都能做
My sister can do anything.
你姐妹去哪儿了 你能想得到吗?
Where has your sister gone off to, do you imagine?
不能说哦 - 喔
Don't tell. - Oh.
不能说
Don't tell.
说出来吧
Do tell.
她聪明的脑袋总会对什么东西感到好奇
There is always something that interests her clever mind.
我在找她
I'm trying to find her,
但我不知道她溜到哪里去了
but I don't know where she keeps sneaking off to.
她需要我
She needs me.
她
She
在
is,
嗯……
uh...
十三……
Thirteen...
“仓鼠”…… - 藏书室
"Depotro"... - Depository.
对的 对的
Yes. Yes.
她想让我们看什么?
And what did she want us to look at?
黑宗 黑宗
Black Ajah. Black Ajah.
嗯
Mm-hmm.
所以 坦其克坐落在坦其克湾的三座山丘上
So, Tanchico is spread over three hills in Tanchico Bay.
大多数富人都住在山顶
Most of the rich live on top of the hills.
哦 是啊 真是棒极了
Oh, yeah. That's fascinating.
但在坦其克 财富并不稳定
But there isn't much stability to the wealth in Tanchico,
所以说盗窃是常有的事 而—— - 够了
so thievery more common. And-- - Enough.
这些都不能我们找到黑宗
None of that will help us find the Black Ajah.
莉亚熏需要某些东西
Liandrin will require certain things,
无论她旅经哪座城市 - 是了
no matter what city she travels to. - Yeah.
我敢打赌你想的旅行是坐在金椅子上被人抬着到处走
I bet your idea of travel is being carried around on a golden chair,
孩子排着队
with children lining up
往你脚下撒花瓣 - 那你打算怎么做?
to throw flowers at your feet. - What's your plan then?
嗯?
Hmm?
喝到烂醉如泥 然后用古语到处打听
Drink yourself into a stupor and ask for directions to the Black Ajah
黑宗的去向? - 停
in the Old Tongue? - Stop.
停 你们两个都闭嘴
Stop, both of you.
唔 我们去找莉亚熏的家人
Uh, we find Liandrin's family.
我们知道她的名字 或许她……在城中还有亲戚
We know her name, maybe she... maybe she has relatives in the city.
我们甚至不知道基瑞尔是不是她真正的姓氏
We don't even know if Guirale is even her real last name.
哦 够了 够了
Oh, that's it. That is it.
我受够了 好吗 我们在这下面待了两周了
No more. Right, we have been down here for two weeks.
我要到甲板上去
I am going up to the deck.
不 麦特! 我们不能这样做
No, Mat! We can't.
我们必须待在这个房♥间里
We must stay in this room.
领航长同意载我们去坦其克
That was the only thing we promised the Sailmistress
这是她唯一的条件
in exchange for passage to Tanchico.
那是她不想奈妮薇条船而已
That's only because she didn't want Nynaeve to throw herself overboard.
还能这样呐?
Is that an option?
我们就待在这里
We stay down here.
不能破坏和海民的约定
Deals with the Sea Folk are not to be broken.
随你怎么说吧 殿下
Whatever you say, Your Highness.
不对
No.
这不可能
That can't be right.
我们居然都驶过劲风岬了
We're sailing past Windbiter's Finger.
劲风岬:爱瑞斯洋(西)与风暴海(南)交汇的巨大半岛
哦 又一堂地理课 太棒了
Oh. Another Geography lesson. That's brilliant.
我们只航行了14天
We have only been traveling for 14 days.
我知道海民的风剪子很快 但也不可能走这么远
I know Sea Folk rakers are fast, but to travel this far is impossible.
可能是我看错了 可能—— - 太对了
Maybe I saw it wrong. Maybe-- - Exactly. Exactly.
我们干脆就去甲板上瞧个清楚
So, let's get up on to the deck and we'll figure it out.
好主意 公主 - 不行 麦特
Cracking idea, Princess. - No, Mat.
麦特 我们向领航长保证会待在……
Mat, we promised the Sailmistress we'd stay...
麦特!
Mat!
拜托 帮我爬上梯子
Just help me up the stairs, please.
不 不!
No. No!
我们说好的 两仪师 - 领航长 抱歉 我的——
We had a deal, Aes Sedai. - Sailmistress, I apologize, my--
你从群山中来
You are of the Mountains.
你的脚踩得太牢 好像要在船板上扎根似的
You plant your feet too firmly, like you're rooted to the spot.
放松点
Relax.
让双腿松弛下来
Make your legs soft.
让船移♥动♥ 而你保持不动
Let the boat move while you stay still.
好一些了?
Better?
有一些 没错
A little, yes.
我们能待在上面吗?
Can we please stay up here?
我不能再回那个房♥间了
I can't go back to that room.
如果你想 就待在甲板上吧
You can stay on the deck if you wish.
水手!
Sailor!
起风了
There's a blast.
妈呀
Mother.
喂 明
Oi, Min.
明 是你吗?
Min. Is that you?
血与灰啊
Blood and ashes.
你不是应该待在房♥间里吗? - 别管这个了
Aren't you supposed to stay in your room? - I-I-I couldn't care.
我一点也不在乎 告诉我
I couldn't give a toss. Just tell me this.
你在船上有房♥间吗?
Have you got a room on here?
我可以跟你 而不是她们住在一起吗?
Can I stay with you instead of them?
哦不 - 太好了!
No, no, no. - Yeah!
没事的
It's all right. It's all right.
援军明天就该到了
The reinforcements should be here tomorrow.
后天就可以向两河进军了
And ready to march on the Two Rivers the day after.
他来了 - 没事的
He's coming. - It's all right.
我还想审问出佩林·艾巴亚的所在呢
I'd like to get to the truth about Perrin Aybara's whereabouts.
如果你允许的话
If you'd let me.
不行
No.
渴吗?
Thirsty?
放宽心 没人会受伤
Don't worry. Nobody's going to get hurt.
我想让你告诉我 你对佩林·艾巴亚都知道些什么
I want you to tell me what you know about Perrin Aybara.
他们说他回到了家乡
They say he's come back home.
我保证 先生
I promise, sir.
我们没看见过他
We haven't seen him.
我都不怎么记得他了
I barely even remember him.
但我知道他会去哪里
Well, I know where he'd go.
如果他真回来了
If he came back.
哪里?
Where?
你为什么要这样?
Why did you do that?
想得美!
No!
女巫
Witch.
你们中有一个女巫!
One of you is a witch!
是我
It was me.
不 不 你没必要这么做 听我的 求你了
No, no, you don't have to do this. Listen to me, please.
出来
Out.
求你了!不要!
Please don't! Please don't!
求你别这么做!停下!
No, please don't. Stop!
放开她!
Let her go!
你们过来审问这个人吧
This one's ready for your questions.
奈蒂和姑娘们在营地
Natti and the girls are in the camp.
贝恩 齐亚得和我会偷偷溜进去
Bain, Chiad and I will sneak in.
还有我
And me.
呃 不行 现在还不行
Uh, no. Not yet.
还有我
And me.
还有她
And her.
罗亚尔会留在这备好马
Loial will stay here and ready the horses.
我知道我并不擅长潜行
I have been told stealth is not my strongest suit.
今晚是月圆之夜
The moon is full tonight.
剧集 | 时光之轮(2021) | 导航列表