剧集 | 时光之轮(2021) | 导航列表
所以至少还有一个留在白塔
So there's one still here. At least.
我需要知道那人是不是爱莉达
I need to know if it's Elaida.
莉亚熏刚走没几天 爱莉达就回来了
Liandrin left and Elaida arrived within days.
领头的走了 补位的来了
That's one leader gone, the next put in place.
吾母 我也很想找出真♥相♥
Mother, there is nothing I would like more than to discover the truth,
但我们不能仅凭怀疑就认定
but we cannot mistake suspicion for certainty.
要是她违背了三誓 那就能成为证据
If she breaks the Three Oaths, that is proof.
没错 要是她不是黑宗 那我们就得从长计议
Yes, and if she's not Black Ajah, that is a long game.
吉尔雅和亚米柯
Joi、ya and Amico.
要是爱莉达发现
If Elaida found out that...
她的黑宗姐妹被关在第十三藏书室…
her sisters were being held in the 13th Depository...
她可能会去营救她们
She might go and rescue them.
或者去封她们的口
Or silence them.
很好 放下诱饵
Good. Lay the bait.
别露出破绽
Do it subtly.
查明真♥相♥
Bring me the truth,
这样我才能取爱莉达的头
so I can take Elaida's head.
要我说 你就穿那些两河粗布算了
You know, you could just wear one of these Two Rivers sacks.
或者呢
Another idea.
我们可以搭一艘船
We could hop a boat.
去某个海滨城市
We could go to one of the cities on the coast.
去艾博达你喜欢的那家店 买♥♥几件新衣服
You love that shop in Ebou Dar.
艾博达:阿特拉首都 位于南部海岸
你这就想走了?
Ready to leave already?
我还以为你看上了那个烤面包的小子呢
I thought you had your eye on that baker boy.
确实
I did.
你尝过这面包没?
Have you tried the bread?
白袍众的援军刚刚进山了
Whitecloak reinforcements just entered the mountains.
你想救考索恩母女?那我们就得赶紧出发了
You want the Cauthons? We better go now.
嗯
Mmm.
湿地人不共享情人?
Wetlanders do not share lovers?
通常不会
Not usually.
那对人的要求有点高了
That is a lot to ask of one person.
可能高得过分了
Perhaps too much.
可怜的艾雯
Poor Egwene.
那个 你不用没话找话的
You know, you don't have to talk to me.
吃饭的时候要跟坐在两边的人聊天 这是艾伊尔人的礼仪
At an Aiel meal, it is polite to talk to people to either side of you.
不过 上课上到没饭吃的人除外
Except for those of us who must instruct instead of sharing the meal, of course.
你也不用给我上课
You don't have to instruct me either.
吃东西必须用右手
With your right hand.
番瓜好吃吗 兰德·亚瑟?
Do you like the squash, Rand al'Thor?
好吃
Yes.
是我种的哟 兰德·亚瑟
I grew the squash, Rand al'Thor.
真的呀?
Really?
怪不得这么好吃呢
It's perfect.
来点茉苔吗?
Motai?
很美味的
It's delicious.
别吃头
Not with the head.
不然你吞下去的时候 它会咬你的喉咙
It's gonna bite your throat the whole way down.
美味
Delicious.
两仪师沐瑞?
Moiraine Sedai?
你也吃一个吧?
Would you like one?
我已经饱了 谢谢
I'm finished, thanks.
不用跟着我 你留在这里
No, you stay. Stay.
我准备好了
I'm ready.
听我说 艾雯
Then hear me, Egwene.
你一定要仔细听
You must listen.
记住 并按我说的做
Remember, and do as you are told.
首先 你下次进入特·雅兰·瑞奥德之前
Above all, you must not enter Tel'aran'rhiod again,
必须先征得我和麦兰同意
Until Melaine or I says you may.
你能接受吗?
Can you accept this?
我接受
I can accept it.
很好
Good.
你要知道
Know this.
每个人都能触碰特·雅兰·瑞奥德
Anyone can touch Tel'aran'rhiod,
但很少有人能真正进入其中
but very few can truly enter it.
这和至上力没有关系 虽然一些两仪师以为它们有关
It is not part of the One Power, though Aes Sedai believe it is.
我无法导引 但在梦行上和柏尔同样出色
I cannot channel, yet I dreamwalk as well as Bair.
现在我们要进入梦之世界了
We will enter the Dream World now.
这样做是有风险的
To do so is to take a risk.
在梦之世界死去 在现实也会死去
Death in the Dream World means death here, too.
我准备好了
I'm ready.
躺下来
Lie down.
当黄铜饰针落下 你在梦中也会听到
When the brass pin drops, you will hear it in the Dream as well.
倘若你迷失了 它会带你回来
It will bring you back if you lose yourself.
闭上眼
Close your eyes.
我们……
Are we...
是的 这就是特·雅兰·瑞奥德
Yes. This is Tel'aran'rhiod.
看起来是一样的
It looks the same.
不一样
It is not the same.
这里的一些东西能够把你的心撕碎
There are things here that could shatter your heart.
能把你的心吃掉
That could eat your heart.
这是怎么——
How did this--
你很害怕 所以你想要一身盔甲
You were afraid so you wanted armor.
在梦之世界中 控制不住念头会带来麻烦
Uncontrolled thoughts are troublesome in the Dream World.
控制住它们
Control them.
当我入睡 我……
When I fall asleep, I'm...
我就回到了法美镇的罪奴巢里
I'm back in the kennels in Falme.
那是你自己的梦境 不是特·雅兰·瑞奥德
That is your own dream. Not Tel'aran'rhiod.
不是所有的梦境都在这里吗?
Aren't all dreams here?
不
No.
有时候普通人会从自己的梦境
Sometimes ordinary people stumble from their own dreams
短暂闯入特·雅兰·瑞奥德
into Tel'aran'rhiod for a moment.
湿地人还不明白为什么很多人睡着觉就死了
And wetlanders wonder why so many people die in their sleep.
所以那个追猎我的女人……
So the woman who's hunting me...
她也能进入我的梦境?
she can enter my dreams too?
你能掌控自己的梦境
You have power over your own dreams.
如果你想把她赶出去
If you want her out,
相信她已经离开就行了
just believe she's out.
如果你想去别的地方 只需相信你已身在那里
If you want to be somewhere else, simply believe you are somewhere else.
就是这么简单
It is as simple as that.
柏尔?
Bair?
麦兰?
Melaine?
喂?我不是故意——
Hello? I didn't mean to--
柏尔?
Bair?
我很高兴你来了
I'm so glad you're here.
你猜对了
You were right.
她被一个暗影灵魂跟踪了
She's being stalked by one of the Shadowsouled.
还活着算你命大 姑娘
You are lucky to be alive, girl.
你是怎么在梦里离开这座圣殿的?
How did you leave this temple in the Dream?
啊 我……
Well, I...
我相信我可以
I believed I could.
她太心急了 她学得太多太快了
She's too eager. She takes too much too fast.
暗影灵魂是什么人?
Who are the Shadowsouled?
湿地人称他们为弃光魔使
Wetlanders call them the Forsaken.
我知道你从前总是站在史汪那边
I know you've sided with Siuan often in the past,
但—— - 除了理性和逻辑本身之外…
but-- - The White Ajah sides with no one...
白宗不会站在任何一边
...outside simple reason and logic.
而逻辑常常属于吾母那一边
Often, logic has been on Mother's side.
要是事实并非如此呢?
What if it were not?
要是我能让你看清 她从成为玉座开始
What if I could show you that ever since she first took the Seat,
就一直在从内部毁灭白塔呢?
she's been working to destroy this Tower from within?
真♥相♥会指引我们
The truth guides us.
我明白了
Understood.
两仪师奥瓦琳 谢谢你
Alviarin Sedai, thank you.
两仪师艾迪莉丝
Adeleas Sedai.
嗯哼 哦
Mm-mmm. Hmm.
怎么了?
Yes?
你好 - 你好
Hello. - Hello.
玫瑰
Roses.
我能帮到你吗?
剧集 | 时光之轮(2021) | 导航列表