剧集 | 时光之轮(2021) | 导航列表
Who are you?
你拿到了吗
You got it?
能拿的都拿了
And whatever else I could carry.
你们别想活着离开这座城市
You will not leave this city alive.
埃拉娜发信♥号♥♥了 她在南门
Alanna signaled. She's at the south gate.
跪下 吾母
On your knees, Mother.
你现在是利亚熏的了
You're Liandrin's now.
她给其他人发了信♥号♥♥ 我们走
We should signal the others. Let's go.
埃拉娜
Alanna!
马克辛
Maksim...
伊冯 我不能 我感觉不到他了
Ihvon... I can't... I can't feel him.
不
No... No...
不
No, no. No!
不
No!
不
No!
我控制不住她 她快要挣脱了
I can't hold her! She's breaking through.
别管利亚熏的计划了 我们得了结她
Screw what Liandrin wants. We'll have to finish her.
她是怎么
How did she...
不是她 她仍在屏障之中
She didn't. She's still shielded.
奈妮薇
Nynaeve...
奈妮薇
Nynaeve.
奈妮薇
Nynaeve.
奈妮薇 快醒醒
Nynaeve. Come on.
太好了
Yes.
太好了
Yes.
《时光之轮》
我们应该和你一起去评议会的
We should've been in that Hall with you.
我和伊兰
Me and Elayne.
如果我们没有戒指怎么办
So what if we don't have the ring?
这些荒谬的白塔规则 我们本可以保护你的安全
These ridiculous Tower rules... We could've kept you safe.
现在已经没有什么安全可言了
Safe's not possible anymore.
我们已经在躲避弃光魔使的追杀了
We were already running from the Forsaken.
现在还要躲避黑宗
And now the Black Ajah.
谁知道他们有多少人
Who knows how many of them?
那现在怎么办
So, what now?
沐瑞想让我去提尔
Moiraine wants me to go to Tear.
为什么去提尔
Why Tear?
那里有最强大的超法器之一
One of the most powerful sa'angreal is there.
在一个叫提尔之岩的堡垒里
In a fortress called the Stone of Tear.
是一把剑 叫凯兰铎
It's a sword, Callandor.
非剑之剑
The sword that is not a sword.
继续说
Uh, carry on.
那把剑能杀死弃光魔使吗 能打败暗帝
That sword can... What? Kill Forsaken? Defeat the Dark One?
预言你懂的 什么都说得不清不楚
You know what prophecies are like. Nothing's clear.
听着 我们为什么不去一个没人听说过真龙的地方
Look, why can't we just go where no one's heard of the Dragon?
去哪
Where?
法美镇的人已经在谈论 塔瓦隆发生的事了
People are already talking about what happened in Falme here in Tar Valon.
那可是横跨了半个世界的地方
It's halfway across the world.
听着 不管我们去哪里 我们都要一起去
Wherever we go, we... we do it together.
一起
Together.
沐瑞叫我们过去
Moiraine wants us.
这座城市不安全 显而易见
The city is not safe. Obviously.
我希望你们能留在这里
I would ask you all to stay here.
但我知道你们有自己的主意
But I know you'll do as you wish.
所以请务必谨记 那个给你们擦鞋的人
So, please remember that the person shining your shoes
会把你们的体貌特征告诉南港的鱼贩
will give your description to the Southharbor fishmonger.
随后他会悄悄地告诉 奔向上游的旅店老板
Who in turn will speak quietly to the innkeeper at the Upriver Run,
那个女店主会直接向红宗汇报
who is a woman who reports every suspicious newcomer
任何可疑的生面孔
directly to the Red Ajah.
遮住你们的头发 藏好你们的武器
Cover your hair, and hide your weapons.
如果真龙的消息能传到这么远
If word of the Dragon has reached this far,
那两仪师一定是最先得到消息的
you can be sure the Aes Sedai have heard it first.
在发生了今天的事之后
And after what happened today
我不希望你们中的任何人 再靠近另一个两仪师
I don't want any of you near another Aes Sedai.
我们黎明时启航前往提尔
We sail for Tear at dawn.
你要去哪里
Where are you going?
进城
Into the city.
为什么她总选在黎明时离开
Why does she always want to leave at dawn?
为什么不能在一顿丰盛的早餐之后
Why not after a hearty breakfast?
罗亚尔 虽然我很想聊聊这事
Loial, I'd love to chat about that,
但我被困在船上一个月了
but I have been cooped up on a boat for a month,
让我老实待着 门都没有 你说呢
and there is not a bloody chance I'm staying in. Yeah?
兰德 佩林 你要来吗
Rand? Perrin? You coming?
来吧 最后一次狂欢了
Come on! One last hurrah.
你觉得我的机会有多大
What do you think my chances are?
什么机会
With what?
追求艾伊尔的姑娘们
With the Aiel girls.
她们讨厌你 麦特 是啊
They hate you, Mat.
够了
Enough.
拜托 待在这里
Please. Stay here.
我们的城市在保护你 兰德·亚瑟
Our place is protecting you, Rand al'Thor.
确保那个有可能是卡亚肯的人
It is our duty to see he-who-could-be
安全抵达三绝之地 是我们的责任
Car'a'carn safely to the Three-fold Land.
那作为你们的卡亚肯 我命令你们留在这里
Then, as your Car'a'carn, I command you stay here.
你还没有赢得那个头衔
You have not earned that title.
也没有赢得领导我们的权利
Or the right to lead us.
你还没有通过鲁迪恩的试炼
You haven't faced the Trial of Rhuidean.
你瞧 我不知道鲁迪恩的试炼是什么
See, I don't know what the Trial of Rhuidean is
因为你不肯跟我说话
because you won't talk to me.
已经过去一个月了
And it's been a month now.
而你只会瞪眼和翻白眼
All you do is stare and roll your eyes.
所以 告诉我
So, tell me.
我一直在琢磨你是什么样的人
I have been measuring the kind of man you are.
我们数十万的人♥民♥
Hundreds of thousands of our people
一直在翘首期盼卡亚肯的到来
have been waiting for the Car'a'carn's arrival.
一想到那个人可能是你
To think it might be you...
不管你什么出身 有着怎样的面孔和发色
Whatever your blood, your face, your hair,
你都对我们没有感情
you have no feeling for us.
你是个彻头彻尾的湿地人
You are a wetlander, through and through.
我和兰德在一起时
When Rand and I are together it's...
就好像我们回到了家 什么都没改变 但是
It's like we're back home and nothing's changed, but...
一切都变了
Everything's changed.
当
When...
当他碰我的时候 我做不到
When he touches me, I... I can't...
我会想起她
I remember her.
芮娜 我努力忘记她
Renna? I'm trying to forget.
我以为我好了 但是
And I think I'm all right, but then...
每天晚上
Every night...
我都能在梦里看到她
...I see her in my dreams.
乔纳斯 伙计 你想让我稍微抬点下巴吗
So, Jonas, mate, do you want me to, like,
这样就挺好的
lift my chin up a bit more?
像这样 或者我可以弯曲膝盖 往后靠一靠
Right. Like this. Or... Or I could bend the knee a bit, like a little lean.
你在开玩笑吧
You've got to be kidding me.
好吧 你也许不知道
All right. You may not know this,
毕竟你一直忙着把你的龙头 塞进龙屁♥股♥里
given that you've got your Dragon head up your Dragon ass,
但是我吹响了瓦力尔号♥角
but I blew the Horn of Valere.
等等 那是你干的
Whoa, whoa, wait. That was you?
来自两河的麦特·考索恩 对 是我
Mat Cauthon? From the Two Rivers? Yes, that's me.
麦特·考索恩 吹角人 纪♥元♥英雄
Mat Cauthon. Hornblower. Hero of the Ages.
今天这个场面 多少麦芽酒都嫌不够
Ah, there's not enough ale in the world to deal with this.
看看我们
Here we are.
一个头脑简单的情场浪子 一个阴郁的铁匠
A simple sheep-shagger, the brooding blacksmith,
还有一个英俊潇洒的赌徒
and a devastatingly handsome gambler.
所以 说到回归正常 你和艾雯
So, in the spirit of normality, you and Egwene.
突然重归于好了 是吗 我们还没好好谈过
It's suddenly all back on, is it? We haven't really talked about it.
已经一个月了 是啊 有什么好谈的
Ah, it's been a month. Yeah. I mean, what's there to talk about?
他都没吻过别的女孩
He's never even kissed another girl,
为什么要假装
so why bother pretending that it's anything
那不是因缘里写好的呢
but what's written in the pattern? Mmm.
等等 你这是什么表情
Hang on. What's th... What is this? Ooh.
你吻过别的女孩没 还不止一个
Have you kissed another girl? Or... Or more?
剧集 | 时光之轮(2021) | 导航列表